RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: dissolving gallstones -brian /found tcm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

A few months ago I discovered that I have gallbladder stones. I never felt any discomfort at all, but soon after the ultrasound, I began feeling excruciating pain and intolerance to most foods. I didn't dare to do the flash for how bad I was feeling. I also have an large ovarian cyst. I found an herbal formula (western herbs) and I immediately felt a pain relief and my digestion has improved. I continue taking the formula and I'm a lot better.

Tat

Re: dissolving gallstones -brian /found tcm

I appreciate your efforts to help . Thank you. In the last few hours I have been following links and leads through a maze of chinese websites and have found that a chinese man lives about 3 miles from my house who is an herbalist. I was able to get a phone number to his home - I called it and we briefly spoke. He didn't have the dissolving formula I was looking for(lysimachia, oriental wormwoood, scutellaria root, aucklandia root, curcuma root, rhubarb, areca seed, immature bitter orange, magnolia bark, mirabilite) but said he has another herb combination to dissolve the stones (not flush) and I can come by his place after 9 am tomorrow. God is good. - Dolly>> Please disreguard my last post. I was thinking kidnetstones. I am so > sorry.> ~>

Guest guest

The formula I'm taking is dissolving the stones and this is a pure reality.

Of course, a change in eating habits and life is a must in all occasions to achieve permanent results.

However, not always a health problem is due to bad or wrong eating. Many other factors play a role in the equation.

Tat

Re: dissolving gallstones -brian /found tcm

Dolly – just remember, with herbs – you are still treating just the symptom. Herbs act like drugs in that they target a specific area of your body. You are not getting rid of the cause by using herbs. You would need to do a dietary change, like what I just posted.

carol