RemedySpot.com

Fwd: 7 Keys To Overcoming Autoimmune and Allergy-Related Conditions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm passing this along to anyone who may be interested. Suzi"Dr. Ben Kim's Newsletter" <info@...> wrote: Subject: 7 Keys To Overcoming Autoimmune and Allergy-Related Conditions Dr. Ben Kim's Natural Health Newsletter April 4, 2007 Dear reader, Today's issue is intended for readers who are in need of personalized, interactive, and comprehensive help with overcoming an autoimmune illness. This issue is also relevant to readers who are looking for a natural and long term solution to asthma, eczema, chronic snoring, chronic nasal congestion, sinusitis, chronic, intermittent hives, or other conditions that are allergy-related and similar in nature to autoimmune illness. After many months of planning and preparation, I am happy to report

the commencement of a newly created program called "7 Keys To Overcoming Autoimmune Illness." To go straight to the details of this program, view the following page: 7 Keys To Overcoming Autoimmune Illness (http://drbenkim.com/overcome-autoimmune-illness.htm) The goal of this program is simple: it is to use all of the knowledge and clinical experience that I have acquired over the past 14 years to help people who are serious about overcoming their autoimmune or allergy-related health challenges. Back when I was struggling with digestive and other health challenges of my own several years ago, I remember wishing to find just one person or program to tell me, step by step, exactly what I needed to do to restore my health. With so many fields of thought in the natural health arena, I was confused, and I longed for someone or something that I could rely upon to help me get better, to help me experience measurable results. Well, those are the thoughts that I had in mind while I was creating this program. While I was searching for my own answers, I distinctly remember thinking that if I could ever get to a point where I could help people experience measurable, positive changes with their health, I would set out to do exactly this. I am really excited about using this program to help some of our readers - those with autoimmune or allergy-related illnesses - restore their health as efficiently as possible. Each participant who is accepted

into this program will receive the following: 1. An electronic copy of the main guide that brings together all of the essential dietary and lifestyle keys to overcoming an autoimmune or allergy-related illness. 2. Comprehensive guidance with a scientifically-based, six-month detoxification program that is intended to help you restore your health, one cell at a time. 3. Answers to every single question you have about your health condition(s), your progress, and this program. That's right - I personally guarantee a personal and comprehensive answer to every single question that I receive from each participant of this program. The best part of this feature is that all of my answers will be presented in a weekly document that will include my answers to every question that each participant sends in; this way, you will benefit from a growing base of knowledge and tips on facets of your health that you may not have considered. 4. Ongoing

support in the form of a special newsletter that I have designed just for this program. This newsletter will provide a well-designed series of exercises that are intended to help you fully adopt all of the knowledge and habits that you will need to experience a restoration of your health. This newsletter will be published on a weekly basis for the first two months of the program, and then as needed for an additional 10 months, totaling 12 months of ongoing support. Due to the amount of time that I will need to provide quality support to each participant, the number of participants will be limited to those who enroll before April 17, 2007. To learn more details about my "7 Keys To Overcoming Autoimmune Illness" program, visit the following page: http://drbenkim.com/overcome-autoimmune-illness.htm I look forward to working closely with participants soon. With good wishes, Ben KimBox 20185, Barrie, ON L4M 6E9, CANADA To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TKzsjMzMtMxsjEwM7KyM Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.