RemedySpot.com

Summer Itch Relief

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Summer Itch Relief By Cait , Assistant Producer, Care2 Healthy Living Channels. An herbalist friend recommended this remedy to me years ago when I suffered from a weepy, oozy, tear-your-skin-off case of poison ivy, and had tried every remedy in the books to no avail. This one worked. Oh the blessed relief! Since then, I’ve found it to be terrifically effective against mosquito bites, flea bites, and other summer itchies, too. Find out the secret! SIMPLE SOLUTION: Osha Root Tincture (which may be ordered online or found in your local natural foods store) is the best remedy for allergic reactions caused by poison ivy and bug bites EVER. Simply apply tincture directly, and sparingly, to the affected area and allow to dry. To learn more about weeds and health, see Susun Weed's groundbreaking "Healing Wise" (Ash Tree Publishing, 1989). If osha is unavailable, here is another helpful itch treatment: Cosmetic-grade clay mixed with water to make a paste, applied liberally to the affected area, and allowed to dry. HELPFUL HINTS: Master Herbalist Susun Weed recommends very sparing use of Osha since the plant is a perennial and becoming rare. And, as always, consult a health professional before using

this or any remedy if you are pregnant, or have compromised or threatened health Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

There’s always jewelweed, which is

plentiful and usually grows right next to poison ivy. When my children were

small, I’d make a tea at the first sign of it in the spring and freeze it

into ice cubes to put on poison ivy outbursts quickly.

Luckily for me, they’re grown and

gone and I’m not allergic to poison ivy.<G>

Sharyn

HELPFUL HINTS:

Master Herbalist Susun Weed recommends very sparing use of Osha since the plant

is a perennial and becoming rare.

Guest guest

Except I cannot find here.... don't understand why either... Suzi"Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: There’s always jewelweed, which is plentiful and usually grows right next to poison ivy. When my children were small, I’d make a tea at the first sign of it in the spring and freeze it into ice cubes to put on poison ivy outbursts quickly. Luckily for me, they’re grown and gone and I’m not allergic to poison ivy.<G>

Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

That’s really weird, Suzi.

Jewelweed usually grows right beside poison ivy…kind of like Mother

Nature put the cure next to the ill.

It’s in the mint family…stands

tall with a square stalk and little orange flowers.

Sharyn

Except I cannot find here.... don't understand why either...

Guest guest

I know.... maybe it doesn't like my place.. lol.. or it figures the goats will eat the poison ivy.. I tthink it was you who sent me some before...and trust me... I've not seen it here, yet. "Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: That’s really weird, Suzi. Jewelweed usually grows right beside poison ivy…kind of like Mother Nature put the cure next to the

ill. It’s in the mint family…stands tall with a square stalk and little orange flowers. Sharyn

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.