RemedySpot.com

RE: You do not Catch Germs, Bacteria or Viruses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for this Kathy. I am studying the Natural Hygiene book and this is part of it. I've tried to explain this theory on this very group a long time ago and it was quite interesting all the reactions I got to it.

Are you on PathOfHealth group? This is what they teach, Natural Hygiene. Come on over, the unlearning is great!

Shari

Guest guest

I don't explain it, Nora does at www.rawschool.com I cannot explain it because I don't totally understand. But I believe it. Here's a paragraph from a very long piece at this site:

"Do bacteria cause disease? Do viruses?

What if I told you that they didn't? Does HIV cause AIDS? Do immunizations prevent disease? Does anthrax, Ebola, E. Coli, the Hanta virus, smallpox, influenza, the West Nile virus, or any other so-called deadly pathogen cause sickness or pose any deadly threat whatsoever? What if I said the answers to all of these questions was no? What if I were to tell you that no matter how many sick people you come in contact with, you can't catch disease? Am I insane? Crazy? Nuts? The truth is, we've all been duped into believing a theory-the germ theory of disease-that just isn't true. We've all been tricked since birth into embracing the idea that when we are around someone who is sick, we can also become sick, regardless of how healthy we are at the time. Call it what you will-brainwashing, hypnosis, or whatever-this trickery runs so deep until we never notice all the times when we are around sick people and we don't catch their illnesses. We only remember the times when contagion appears to occur, and this only strengthens our belief in disease transmission. This belief, of course, is not true. We have been convinced of the existence of vampires and ghosts, and now, more than any other time in history, we must open our eyes and stop embracing the lies we are being told.................."

Guest guest

Only 3% of all the bacteria in the world

is pathogenic or disease causing. Many of these are opportunistic, which means

they only cause disease under certain conditions. Science is constantly

changing because researchers are constantly questioning their ideas and theories,

which is the nature of the science they practice. Today’s medical students

learn how germs work in and out of our bodies, there is no cover up or hiding

of the truth.

Janet

Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 2:09

PM

Undisclosed-Recipient:;

Subject:

You do not " Catch " Germs, Bacteria or Viruses

You do not " Catch " Germs, Bacteria or Viruses

This

explains the Cause of Disease, including Candida & Cancer.

By Bee

Wilder

July 2, 2006

Louis Pasteur (1822 — 1895), Plagiarist, Impostor

<CLIP>

Guest guest

People usually get more exposure to bad stuff in hospitals... you go to the hospital to get sick, not better. :|Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: How do you explain the fact that in London the intern doctors went from the morgue to the maternity ward without washing their hands. The incidence of deaths from childbed fever was extremely high. When they started washing their hands and not coming straight from the morgue, it cut dramatically. ~*~

cheers ~*~ Angie

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.