RemedySpot.com

Fwd: THE POSTAL SERVICE NO ONE HEARS ABOUT - OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Off topic but heart warming... had to share this with all of you.LJ Haddaway <iamdunroamin@...> wrote: This is a cool story, so I cut and paste it for you toenjoy."Some of you may know that our 14 year old dog, Abbey,died last month. The day after she died, my 4 year olddaughter Meredith was crying and talking about howmuch she missed Abbey. She asked if we could write aletter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, Godwould recognize her.She dictated and I wrote:Dear God,Will you please take special care of our dog, Abbey?She died yesterday and is in heaven. We miss her verymuch. We are happy that you let us have her as ourdog even though she got sick. I hope that you willplay with her. She liked to play with balls and swim before she got sick. I am sending

some pictures of herso that when you see her in heaven you will know sheis our special dog. But I really do miss her.Love,Meredith P S: Mommy wrote the words after Meredith told them toher.We put that in an envelope with two pictures of Abbey,and addressed it toGod in Heaven. We put our return address on it. ThenMeredith stuck someStamps on the front (because, as she said, it may takelots of stamps to geta letter all the way to heaven) and that afternoon Ilet her drop it intoThe letter box at the post office. For a few days, shewould ask if God hadGotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought Hehad.Yesterday there was a package wrapped in gold paper onour front porch.Curious, I went to look at it. It had a gold star cardon the front and said"To Meredith" in an unfamiliar hand.Meredith took it in and opened it. Inside was a

bookbyMr. , "When a Pet Dies". Taped to the insidefront cover was theLetter we had written to God! , in it S openedenvelope (which was markedReturn to Sender: Insufficient address). On theopposite page, one of thePictures of Abbey was taped under the words "ForMeredith" We turned to theBack cover, and there was the other picture of Abbey,and this handwrittenNote on pink paper:"Dear Meredith,I know that you will be happy to know that Abbeyarrived safely and soundlyIn Heaven! Having the pictures you sent to me was sucha big help. IRecognized Abbey right away.You know, Meredith, she isn't sick anymore. Her spiritis here with me -Just like she stays in your heart - young and runningand playing. AbbeyLoved being your dog, you know.Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't haveany pockets so ICan't keep your beautiful letter. I am sending

it toyou with the picturesSo that you will have this book to keep and rememberAbbey.One of my angels is taking care of this for me. I hopethe little bookHelps. Thank you for the beautiful letter. Thank yourmother for sending it.What a wonderful mother you have! I picked herespecially for you.I send my blessings every day and remember that I loveyou very much. By theWay, I am in heaven but wherever there is love, I amthere also.Love,God and the special angel who wrote this after Godtold her the words."As a parent and a pet lover, this is one of thekindest things that I'veEver experienced. I have no way to know who sent it,but there is some veryKind soul working in the dead letter office. I justwanted to share this actOf compassion. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

Hello Suzi,

Would you please tell me if I can share this with others?

This is a really beautiful story.

Thanks,

Tat

Fwd: THE POSTAL SERVICE NO ONE HEARS ABOUT - OT

Off topic but heart warming... had to share this with all of you.LJ Haddaway <iamdunroamin > wrote: This is a cool story, so I cut and paste it for you toenjoy."Some of you may know that our 14 year old dog, Abbey,died last month. The day after she died, my 4 year olddaughter Meredith was crying and talking about howmuch she missed Abbey. She asked if we could write aletter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, Godwould recognize her.She dictated and I wrote:Dear God,Will you please take special care of our dog, Abbey?She died yesterday and is in heaven. We miss her verymuch. We are happy that you let us have her as ourdog even though she got sick. I hope that you willplay with her. She liked to play with balls and swim before she got sick. I am sending some pictures of herso that when you see her in heaven you will know sheis our special dog. But I really do miss her.Love,Meredith P S: Mommy wrote the words after Meredith told them toher.We put that in an envelope with two pictures of Abbey,and addressed it toGod in Heaven. We put our return address on it. ThenMeredith stuck someStamps on the front (because, as she said, it may takelots of stamps to geta letter all the way to heaven) and that afternoon Ilet her drop it intoThe letter box at the post office. For a few days, shewould ask if God hadGotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought Hehad.Yesterday there was a package wrapped in gold paper onour front porch.Curious, I went to look at it. It had a gold star cardon the front and said"To Meredith" in an unfamiliar hand.Meredith took it in and opened it. Inside was a bookbyMr. , "When a Pet Dies". Taped to the insidefront cover was theLetter we had written to God! , in it S openedenvelope (which was markedReturn to Sender: Insufficient address). On theopposite page, one of thePictures of Abbey was taped under the words "ForMeredith" We turned to theBack cover, and there was the other picture of Abbey,and this handwrittenNote on pink paper:"Dear Meredith,I know that you will be happy to know that Abbeyarrived safely and soundlyIn Heaven! Having the pictures you sent to me was sucha big help. IRecognized Abbey right away.You know, Meredith, she isn't sick anymore. Her spiritis here with me -Just like she stays in your heart - young and runningand playing. AbbeyLoved being your dog, you know.Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't haveany pockets so ICan't keep your beautiful letter. I am sending it toyou with the picturesSo that you will have this book to keep and rememberAbbey.One of my angels is taking care of this for me. I hopethe little bookHelps. Thank you for the beautiful letter. Thank yourmother for sending it.What a wonderful mother you have! I picked herespecially for you.I send my blessings every day and remember that I loveyou very much. By theWay, I am in heaven but wherever there is love, I amthere also.Love,God and the special angel who wrote this after Godtold her the words."As a parent and a pet lover, this is one of thekindest things that I'veEver experienced. I have no way to know who sent it,but there is some veryKind soul working in the dead letter office. I justwanted to share this actOf compassion.

Suzi

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

health/

http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/

http://360./suziesgoats

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

Of course Tat... it truly is nice to know there are still people out there that think of others... by all means share it. SuziTataindi <tataindi@...> wrote: Hello Suzi, Would you please tell me if I can share this with others? This is a really beautiful story. Thanks,

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Ok, thanks,

Tat

Re: Fwd: THE POSTAL SERVICE NO ONE HEARS ABOUT - OT

Of course Tat... it truly is nice to know there are still people out there that think of others... by all means share it.

SuziTataindi <tataindibellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

Hello Suzi,

Would you please tell me if I can share this with others?

This is a really beautiful story.

Thanks,

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.