RemedySpot.com

skin spots

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hey team,

just wondering if any of you know the difference between an " age spot "

and " liver spot " . Are both of these things real or are they actually

the same thing? Any treatment recommendations?

I saw this simple formula in the files: 1/2 cup aloe vera gel and 1/8

cup vegetable glycerin. Anybody use this? Comments, please!

Happy August to one and all. Peace on earth.

Cheryl

Guest guest

Hey cheryl. check the message archives for this.. sometime back if memory serves me we discussed this... Suzicctux <cctux@...> wrote: hey team,just wondering if any of you know the difference between an "age spot" and "liver spot". Are both of these things real or are they actually the same thing? Any treatment recommendations?I saw this simple formula in the files: 1/2 cup aloe vera gel and 1/8 cup vegetable glycerin. Anybody use this? Comments, please!Happy August to one and all. Peace on earth.Cheryl

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

I'LL TRY YOU RAIN FOR SUN.. SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: AUGUST! Please let me enjoy July!! We have set records with rain for July and today it's sunny - finally! Shari

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

And I will trade you rain for sun and dry wind. Help my swamp cooler went out and it is 104 and hot and dry here today - not to mention that the entire state of Utah is on fire.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I had wonderful results on myself right from the start. I had many large brown liver spots on the hands and arms and showing up on the fact. I started working immediately on the liver and then did work on the skin (both in Short Sarcode RX and Spinal Timed Therapies), it was almost immediate that I noticed them lightening and disappearing. I added to the therapy Stone Free from Planetary Formulations which sped up the results. I did the same for many of my clients who requested it also with success.

As to vascular issues, I have seen more results from those with vein ballooning than from Spider veins. I use a different machine for wrinkles, and lines for the fastest results; you can contact me offline if you want more information on that.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

From: m.cj40 <possibilities999@...>qxci-scio-epfx-english Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:20:27 PMSubject: skin spots

Hi,I am wondering if anyone has experience with using the scio for brown spots on the face and neck. I also would like to know if anyone has had success with spider veins and wrinkles and lines. I do have Nirvanas encyclepedia so I have the protocols I need but I wonder how long to do it and how soon to expect results. I have a few clients that are considering cold laser and microdermabrasian but they are wondering if I can do anything for them.Thank youCj