RemedySpot.com

Re: cure/cause heart/diabetic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bridget Don't despair... You didn't get this way overnite. It will take time.. the more you change your eating habits the better you will be. You have alot of toxins to rid your body of and that takes time. Try Cascara sagrada. Cascara sagrada acts by irritating the intestines to produce wavelike contractions of the muscles of the intestinal wall. Properly diluted, cascara sagrada is especially useful as a mild laxative for elderly people or those in delicate health. Honey produced from cascara flowers also has a slight laxative effect. Two related European species, R. frangula (alder buckthorn) and R. cathartica (buckthorn), have similar laxative effects, but cascara sagrada is milder and also safer to use. Cascara sagrada may be used in chronic constipation as it encourages peristalsis and tones relaxed muscles of the digestive system. .Cascara sagrada is a key ingredient of many commercial laxatives. Cascara sagrada can also be used in small doses as a tonic to promote digestion. Cornsilk is a diuretic so be careful with this one. Check the files for recipes also. Suzi Bridget <fishbach1951@...> wrote: This is Bridget saying thank you for the welcomes to the group, the recipes, and the educational advice. I am learning so much and changed so many bad habbits, yet I feel worse than ever. Part of it I think is just overload since I have very limited energy. I was hoping what I

do right now would have improved my lack of well being, its been weeks,no coffee, sugar, salt, meat. I'm juicing, sprouting, and eat only raw frui,ts, vegetables and a few nuts. Taking calcium-magnesium-zinc, chromium-picolinate, a super multivitamin with an amino-nutrient-herbal-enzyme and friendly bacteria blend. Also cornsilk and uva ursi. I started a colon cleanse program and had planned to do a parasite cleanse. I still go only once a week! It appears that I have to buy more specific remedies. There has been no idication that I could lower the amount of insulin I'm taking.Please keep on posting good recipes so that I don't fall of the wagon.I have very little experience on how to make whole delicious meals out of just raw fruits and vegetables.Thank you all for being there for me ........Bridget

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

The only surefire thing that had worked for me (until recently) with constipation is taking more and more of Formula #1 (recipe in the files or you can buy it at www.herbdoc.com ) until it starts working.

I even tried the prune juice. I made so much that drinking all of it made me feel like I was gonna puke. Absolutely nothing happened. Not even a cramp. And that after I munched on prunes all night at work.

Recently some one posted the site www.organicaresearch.com and I bought their colon cleanse because it came with a money back guarantee if it didn't work for you (and you don't get billed for 30 days to begin with) and I was quite surprised that so far it has been working for me.

It comes with Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Internal Cleansing Fiber

which I was afraid to take because I thought it would constipate me because it said it CAN do that and I'm prone to constipation to begin with but it didn't.

Also Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Anti-Parasite Support you take that on an empty stomach when you get up and then 1/2 hour later do the fiber stuff above.

Also Ultimate Probiotics Formula you take it appx 45 minutes before you eat dinner and then

Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Nighttime Cleansing Tea That is what is supposed to make you "go". Again I figured it wouldn't work for me because.... what on earth HAS worked for me but it worked!!!!!! And it's delicious. Ingredients on that one:

Senna Leaf Chamomile Flower Peppermint Leaf Barberry Cinnamon Bark Fennel Seed Ginger Root Licorice Root Milk Thistle Seed Passion Fruit Rhubarb StemI'm starting to sound like an ad so I'll stop.

Candace

Bridget

Don't despair... You didn't get this way overnite. It will take time.. the more you change your eating habits the better you will be. You have alot of toxins to rid your body of and that takes time. Try Cascara sagrada.

Cascara sagrada acts by irritating the intestines to produce wavelike contractions of the muscles of the intestinal wall. Properly diluted, cascara sagrada is especially useful as a mild laxative for elderly people or those in delicate health. Honey produced from cascara flowers also has a slight laxative effect. Two related European species, R. frangula (alder buckthorn) and R. cathartica (buckthorn), have similar laxative effects, but cascara sagrada is milder and also safer to use.

Cascara sagrada may be used in chronic constipation as it encourages peristalsis and tones relaxed muscles of the digestive system.

..Cascara sagrada is a key ingredient of many commercial laxatives. Cascara sagrada can also be used in small doses as a tonic to promote digestion.

Cornsilk is a diuretic so be careful with this one.

Check the files for recipes also.

Suzi

Bridget <fishbach1951> wrote:

This is Bridget saying thank you for the welcomes to the group, the recipes, and the educational advice. I am learning so much and changed so many bad habbits, yet I feel worse than ever. Part of it I think is just overload since I have very limited energy. I was hoping what I do right now would have improved my lack of well being, its been weeks,no coffee, sugar, salt, meat. I'm juicing, sprouting, and eat only raw frui,ts, vegetables and a few nuts. Taking calcium-magnesium- zinc, chromium-picolinate , a super multivitamin with an amino-nutrient- herbal-enzyme and friendly bacteria blend. Also cornsilk and uva ursi. I started a colon cleanse program and had planned to do a parasite cleanse. I still go only once a week! It appears that I have to buy more specific remedies. There has been no idication that I could lower the amount of insulin I'm taking.Please

keep on posting good recipes so that I don't fall of the wagon.I have very little experience on how to make whole delicious meals out of just raw fruits and vegetables.Thank you all for being there for me ........Bridget

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

Glad to hear that something is working for you... Everyone is different and what works for one may or may not work for another... It took me forever to find something that would work on my dad with his hbp.... Evening primrose seemed to do more good than garlic.. You never know... Formula 1 or IC1 is good..and total colon cleaning is too. Suzi Candace P <candaceandbrock@...> wrote: The only surefire thing that had worked for me (until recently) with constipation is taking more and more of Formula #1 (recipe in the files or you can buy it at www.herbdoc.com ) until it starts working. I even tried the prune juice. I made so much that drinking all of it made me feel like I was gonna puke. Absolutely nothing happened. Not even a cramp. And that after I munched on prunes all night at work. Recently some one posted the site www.organicaresearch.com and I bought their colon cleanse because it came with a money back guarantee if it didn't work for you (and you don't get billed for 30 days to begin with) and I was quite surprised that so far it has been working for me. It comes with Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Internal Cleansing Fiber which I was afraid to take because I thought it would constipate me because it said it CAN do that and I'm prone to constipation to begin with but it didn't. Also Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Anti-Parasite Support you take that on an empty stomach when you get up and then 1/2 hour later do the fiber stuff above. Also Ultimate Probiotics Formula you take it appx 45

minutes before you eat dinner and then Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Nighttime Cleansing Tea That is what is supposed to make you "go". Again I figured it wouldn't work for me because.... what on earth HAS worked for me but it worked!!!!!! And it's delicious. Ingredients on that one: Senna Leaf Chamomile Flower Peppermint Leaf Barberry Cinnamon Bark Fennel Seed Ginger Root Licorice Root Milk Thistle Seed Passion Fruit Rhubarb StemI'm starting to sound like an ad so I'll stop. Candace

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Smooth Move tea is good to get the bowels moving. Take one cup

before bed and it should work in 8-12 hours or at least stimulate things

so that the next cup will do the trick. Senna tea will also work,

but I think Smooth Move is a little easier on the body.

At 08:36 PM 7/10/2007, you wrote:

The only surefire thing that had

worked for me (until recently) with constipation is taking more and more

of Formula #1 (recipe in the files or you can buy it at

www.herbdoc.com ) until it starts

working.

I even tried the prune juice. I made so much that drinking all of it made

me feel like I was gonna puke. Absolutely nothing happened. Not even a

cramp. And that after I munched on prunes all night at work.

Recently some one posted the site

www.organicaresearch.com

and I bought their colon cleanse because it came with a money back

guarantee if it didn't work for you (and you don't get billed for 30 days

to begin with) and I was quite surprised that so far it has been working

for me.

It comes with Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Internal Cleansing Fiber

which I was afraid to take because I thought it would constipate me

because it said it CAN do that and I'm prone to constipation to begin

with but it didn't.

Also Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Anti-Parasite Support you take that

on an empty stomach when you get up and then 1/2 hour later do the fiber

stuff above.

Also Ultimate Probiotics Formula you take it appx 45 minutes

before you eat dinner and then

Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Nighttime Cleansing Tea That is what is

supposed to make you " go " . Again I figured it wouldn't work for

me because.... what on earth HAS worked for me but it worked!!!!!! And

it's delicious. Ingredients on that one:

Senna Leaf Chamomile Flower Peppermint Leaf Barberry Cinnamon Bark Fennel

Seed Ginger Root Licorice Root Milk Thistle Seed Passion Fruit Rhubarb

Stem

I'm starting to sound like an ad so I'll stop.

Guest guest

I'm glad something is working, too! If you're easily grossed out stop reading this now....

When the backyard plumbing wasn't working so hot every night around 7 my gut would start swelling until by the time I got home from work at midnight I looked like I was 4-5 months pregnant. I took a picture and sent it to my mom and it scared the **** out of her.

I always told her it had to be gas because in the morning it was usually back to "normal" and then as the day went on I expanded.

Ever since things have been regular again I have been the gasiest gal in town. It's horrible. They're not big and smelly.... just quiet with no smell (usually) but still embarassing.

Hoping that goes away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candace

Glad to hear that something is working for you... Everyone is different and what works for one may or may not work for another... It took me forever to find something that would work on my dad with his hbp.... Evening primrose seemed to do more good than garlic.. You never know... Formula 1 or IC1 is good..and total colon cleaning is too.

Suzi

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Guest guest

I tried smooth move tea once and it didn't work for me..... although.... it had been in my cupboard for about a year. Maybe it was old. I'll have to try that again!

Smooth Move tea is good to get the bowels moving. Take one cup before bed and it should work in 8-12 hours or at least stimulate things so that the next cup will do the trick. Senna tea will also work, but I think Smooth Move is a little easier on the body.At 08:36 PM 7/10/2007, you wrote:

The only surefire thing that had worked for me (until recently) with constipation is taking more and more of Formula #1 (recipe in the files or you can buy it at www.herbdoc. com ) until it starts working. I even tried the prune juice. I made so much that drinking all of it made me feel like I was gonna puke. Absolutely nothing happened. Not even a cramp. And that after I munched on prunes all night at work. Recently some one posted the site www.organicaresearc h.com and I bought their colon cleanse because it came with a money back guarantee if it didn't work for you (and you don't get billed for 30 days to begin with) and I was quite surprised that so far it has been working for me. It comes with Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Internal Cleansing

Fiberwhich I was afraid to take because I thought it would constipate me because it said it CAN do that and I'm prone to constipation to begin with but it didn't. Also Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Anti-Parasite Support you take that on an empty stomach when you get up and then 1/2 hour later do the fiber stuff above. Also Ultimate Probiotics Formula you take it appx 45 minutes before you eat dinner and then Ultimate Colon Cleanse: Nighttime Cleansing Tea That is what is supposed to make you "go". Again I figured it wouldn't work for me because.... what on earth HAS worked for me but it worked!!!!!! And it's delicious. Ingredients on that one: Senna Leaf Chamomile Flower Peppermint Leaf Barberry Cinnamon Bark Fennel Seed Ginger Root Licorice Root Milk Thistle Seed Passion Fruit Rhubarb StemI'm starting to sound like an ad so I'll stop.