RemedySpot.com

Re: r hristopher's Burn Formula

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Going to go make this right now. THANKS!!!!

r hristopher's Burn Formula

This is from Message #20007.

Let me give you a formula here for comfrey in the form of a paste that is the healer of healers. You take equal parts of wheat germ oil and honey, regular liquid honey, equal parts and mix them up. Now you add into this powdered or finely ground comfrey root, or leaf, it doesn't matter, or both, but grind it down fine, whether it's fresh or dried, it doesn't matter, but keep mixing it in until you have a thick paste. Now it's ready to use. Third degree burns, third degree incurable burns, put it over these. Now you don't have to believe what I'm telling you. Just go home, mix some up, and when you've got a burn, an abrasion, a severe cut,' or a black eye, use it. And it works. Let me tell you how well it works. The first time that I ever had used it, I didn't know enough about comfrey. This was back in 1968. I didn't know much about it, but I knew that it was a great herb and I only wished that I had enough of it because we had to bring it in from either France or England and we couldn't afford to at this time because it hadn't been growing enough that we had a big enough supply. They brought me in a little boy that had been brought straight down from the hospital. He and his little ten-year old friend, the two of them had been playing with gasoline and matches and they had roasted their hands up to the wrists and when they took the bandages off, the bones were sticking out through the flesh; the nails were burned off; the tendons were gone. They had just come from the hospital where they were given a choice They could either have their hands cut off at the wrists and claws put on, metal claws, or they could leave them in the hospital for approximately a year and, through surgery and skin grafting, they could keep those hands but they would be claws, permanent mummified claws that couldn't move. One couple said, "We'll keep our boy here." They said, 'We can't do anything until sometime next week, but we'll keep him here if you want. " The other one said, "We want to try something else. " So they came down to me, folks, to let me see him. I looked at them and my compassion was with this boy. I wanted to see those hands healed but I didn't know how to make up any kind of paste or anything else. At this time, you see, I was supposedly one of America's top herbalists but I'm not that good. I Just don't pull things out of thin air. I need a helper and I have one, and, right quick, no type of meditation or long prayers. I said, "Lord now, I need it." And He gave me this and so I told them to write it down, equal parts of wheat germ oil and honey, put the comfrey in, and I said it was good for incurable third degree burns, for scalding, for cuts, abrasions, broken bones, many things. And I rattled it right off and they wrote it down. They made it up and the following week, now here it is. Both those boys hands had been burnt about alike and both of them were in the same condition. This boy they had put the paste over his hands and in one week's time they took him back to the same doctor. They took the bandages off. He gasped and said, "This is a miracle. Instead of third degree incurable burns, it's down to first degree burns. "Go on with what you're using," and he said "we will not have to use any surgery. They had used this paste that they had made up and it had come down to first degree burns instead of third degree incurables. The other boy--and by the way they went on using----in the matter of weeks he has no 'scars and his hands are as good as mine. The nails grew back on. The Lord left the plans and specifications and all the cartilage and everything came right back in again and his hands were perfect. But the other boy, in the same condition, it took nearly a year in the hospital. It cost over $150,000 and he came out at the end of the year with two mummified claws that were so horrible that they had to put gloves over them and he went on as a recluse. He wouldn't even go out to school or any place after that and it cost them over $150,000. The insurance took care of almost everything except they were in the hole about 20 grand' when they got through, after selling their house and their car, but this other boy that used the simple formula of God's herbs, it cost them less than $10 for the initial and a little, bit mo re when they added on to finish the job off.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranchgmail