RemedySpot.com

Re: Any alternative cure? was: Re:OT Sicko on internet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pardon my ignorance here but what exactly is abatement school?

Kat

Any alternative cure? was: Re:OT Sicko on internet

Ok I'll bring this back into the realm of the group conscience. A medical occurance to the tune of 5.6million people is maybe something for HAWK. Are there any known alternative practices for those exposed to substances such as asbestos which is a very slow killer often not even showing symptoms until 15years later? I know this isn't limited to asbestos because when I was in abatement school there were rumors of fiberglass being the next abatement emergency. I imagine just like asbestosis, the fiberglass industry will lie about it and deny it until the last victum is buried.I'm thinking there must be some course a person might take during the 15years waiting for the symptoms to appear, seems to me this is when the treatment should take place. Once the symptoms occur it's had a long time to establish itself.~

Guest guest

I went to school for " asbestos abatement " ; it was part of the asbestos

abatement program,

government talk for removal.

~

Kathy wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance here but what exactly is abatement school?

> Kat

>

Guest guest

Abatement school is where they teach you how to safely remove asbestos. We hire abatement people all the time when we have water damage jobs in older buildings. Good money to be made, but I wouldn't want to work with the stuff.

Shari