RemedySpot.com

Re: Heard from Tracey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Got news!! I HAVE A JOB!!!!

That's wonderful news Shari. I'm sure you'll enjoy that. By the way..CAN you cook??? ;-)

I've pretty much been laid up, flat on my back for weeks now. It's a terrible situation. I wa hauling some heavy trash bags and fractured my spine. I'm out of work, have no money coming in (had been living paycheck to paycheck) and can't do much of anything except lay flat on my back and occasionally drag myself to the computer to write an e-mail. It's the pits. I never felt so helpess in my life. Prayers, please!!

Gloria

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Guest guest

Thanks Suzi. It is a fine thing to know that.

I miss her and I miss Don too. Raw, tender leafy greens were part of my everyday reading.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Heard from Tracey

Hey gang! Just got an email from Tracey. (she's back after 6 months of no internet)

She is back on line and she and the kids are doing well.

Here is part of her email

Things are going well for us I'm just about to move again into somecheaper housing. Been in this house for almost 1 year now.. Carl has been gone 12 months now on the 29th last month.I'm still battling with getting back to raw but otherwise things are OKfor us. I'm happy and I'm still with Mark, Carl's brother. Our relationshiphas been slowly growing stronger and I know he will always be there for thekids and I when we need him.He is a wonderful man and he looks after me well

Thought you would all like to know she is moving forward.

Suzi

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Guest guest

I'm missing a lot of people here, Guido being the main one!

Got news!! I HAVE A JOB!!!! Finally. Was hired at the technical high school just up the road from me. Catch this, I'm the paraeducator (teacher's aide) in the Culinary Arts Department!!! They don't know I'm veg, let alone raw. This should be very interesting. Honest, they never even asked if I could cook. Oh well, I've worked as a paraed for the home ec department at the other high school so this is just sort of a fancier position. These kids run a restaurant T - F and cater the first Friday night of every month to a union meeting. It will be good training for me as I would love to have a raw catering business someday. Overtime, full benefits and A PAYCHECK!!! Can't get much better than that and it's only about 3 miles from my house!

I will drive right by the 747 & 787 plant everyday. Plus we're right in the flight path for take offs and landings of the big boys and I LOVE that. Take offs and landings were my favorite part of flying when I was a flight attendant. I loved the rush. I know why pilots are pilots!

Anyway, I'm one happy camper today. Only took me 10 months and 24 applications to land a job!! And I know this is a good one. I won't have to sit at a desk all day, be with high school kids that WANT to be in the class and I have great days off and summers too!

Shari

Guest guest

Owwww Gloria. You take care of

yourself, prayers on being said.

Gratz on the new job Shari.

I hope I can catch some of your luck, things are not looking good job wise

here. and I are talking about moving, which is daunting with three

special needs children and virtually no money. The trick is to live just

one day at a time, otherwise I’d be bananas.

Janet

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of MorningGlory113@...

Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007

11:30 AM

health

Subject: Re:

Heard from Tracey

Got news!! I HAVE A JOB!!!!

That's wonderful news Shari. I'm sure you'll

enjoy that. By the way..CAN you cook??? ;-)

I've pretty much been laid up, flat on my back for weeks now. It's a terrible

situation. I wa hauling some heavy trash bags and fractured my spine. I'm out

of work, have no money coming in (had been living paycheck to paycheck) and

can't do much of anything except lay flat on my back and occasionally drag

myself to the computer to write an e-mail. It's the pits. I never felt so

helpess in my life. Prayers, please!!

Gloria

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Guest guest

Heard from Don yesterday.. he's still trying to get things shipped from US to Slovenia.. but doing good. Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: Thanks Suzi. It is a fine thing to know that. I miss her and I miss Don too. Raw, tender leafy greens were part of my everyday reading. Suzi List Owner What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://360./suziesgoats

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Congrats Shari... see waiting has brought you something better than you thought... hope it is a wonderful experience! SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: I'm missing a lot of people here, Guido being the main one! Got news!! I HAVE A JOB!!!! Finally. Was hired at the technical high school just up the road from me. Catch this, I'm the paraeducator (teacher's aide) in the Culinary Arts Department!!! They don't know I'm veg, let alone raw. This should be very interesting. Honest, they never even asked if I could cook. Oh well, I've worked as a paraed for the home ec department at the

other high school so this is just sort of a fancier position. These kids run a restaurant T - F and cater the first Friday night of every month to a union meeting. It will be good training for me as I would love to have a raw catering business someday. Overtime, full benefits and A PAYCHECK!!! Can't get much better than that and it's only about 3 miles from my house! I will drive right by the 747 & 787 plant everyday. Plus we're right in the flight path for take offs and landings of the big boys and I LOVE that. Take offs and landings were my favorite part of flying when I was a flight attendant. I loved the rush. I know why pilots are pilots! Anyway, I'm one happy camper today. Only took me 10 months and 24 applications to land a job!! And I

know this is a good one. I won't have to sit at a desk all day, be with high school kids that WANT to be in the class and I have great days off and summers too!

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Are your bones weak? Or did you just twist and turn wrong?

I was helping someone clean up. I was picking up very heavy trash bags in a small hallway and twisting to either throw them or actually lug them down the stairs. The next day I knew I had pulled something but it wasn't until an x-ray 10 days later that they saw it was a fracture. The chiro said he sees these kinds of fractures on local farmers who lift and throw bales of hay all day.

Meanwhile I'm out of work, no disability, no savings, and ugh!!...it's a mess. The stress is coming from all sides, but this fracture has me flat on my back 95% of the time.

Gloria

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Guest guest

That is so AWESOME Shari!! Congratulations! You definitely deserve

it. I knew you would end up with the perfect position. Especially

after waiting all of that time...there had to be something out there for you!

Caroline

>Got news!! I HAVE A JOB!!!! Finally. Was hired at the technical

>high school just up the road from me. Catch this, I'm the

>paraeducator (teacher's aide) in the Culinary Arts

>Department!!! They don't know I'm veg, let alone raw. This should

>be very interesting. Honest, they never even asked if I could

>cook. Oh well, I've worked as a paraed for the home ec department

>at the other high school so this is just sort of a fancier

>position. These kids run a restaurant T - F and cater the first

>Friday night of every month to a union meeting. It will be good

>training for me as I would love to have a raw catering business

>someday. Overtime, full benefits and A PAYCHECK!!! Can't get much

>better than that and it's only about 3 miles from my house!

--

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.8/940 - Release Date: 8/6/2007 4:53 PM

Guest guest

How cool can it get????? Congrats on the great job.

I have been selling at farmers markets and one of the people who heads straight for our table is a raw foodist! She told me about the raw ice cream made with cashew milk she was making for last night and I told her about the corn/basil/red onion salad I posted on here a while back. Ain't life grand???

Now if Guido will only check in and let us know life is the pits, or let us know anything, it will be better!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

I'm missing a lot of people here, Guido being the main one!

Got news!! I HAVE A JOB!!!! Finally. Was hired at the technical high school just up the road from me. Catch this, I'm the paraeducator (teacher's aide) in the Culinary Arts Department!!! They don't know I'm veg, let alone raw. This should be very interesting. Honest, they never even asked if I could cook. Oh well, I've worked as a paraed for the home ec department at the other high school so this is just sort of a fancier position. These kids run a restaurant T - F and cater the first Friday night of every month to a union meeting. It will be good training for me as I would love to have a raw catering business someday. Overtime, full benefits and A PAYCHECK!!! Can't get much better than that and it's only about 3 miles from my house!

I will drive right by the 747 & 787 plant everyday. Plus we're right in the flight path for take offs and landings of the big boys and I LOVE that. Take offs and landings were my favorite part of flying when I was a flight attendant. I loved the rush. I know why pilots are pilots!

Anyway, I'm one happy camper today. Only took me 10 months and 24 applications to land a job!! And I know this is a good one. I won't have to sit at a desk all day, be with high school kids that WANT to be in the class and I have great days off and summers too!

Shari

Guest guest

Geez Gloria! You are not supposed to self destruct like that! Are your bones weak? Or did you just twist and turn wrong? Poor girl! Of course our prayers go out to you. Both for healing and for patience!

Got news!! I HAVE A JOB!!!! That's wonderful news Shari. I'm sure you'll enjoy that. By the way..CAN you cook??? ;-)I've pretty much been laid up, flat on my back for weeks now. It's a terrible situation. I wa hauling some heavy trash bags and fractured my spine. I'm out of work, have no money coming in (had been living paycheck to paycheck) and can't do much of anything except lay flat on my back and occasionally drag myself to the computer to write an e-mail. It's the pits. I never felt so helpess in my life. Prayers, please!!Gloria**************************************Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Guest guest

Thanks. What is he trying to ship now?

Heard from Don yesterday.. he's still trying to get things shipped from US to Slovenia.. but doing good.

Gayla <aeranchgmail> wrote:

Thanks Suzi. It is a fine thing to know that.

I miss her and I miss Don too. Raw, tender leafy greens were part of my everyday reading.

Suzi

List Owner

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.