RemedySpot.com

Re: Heard from Tracey now Gloria

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

need any comfrey or anything to help that fracture??

I have a pathetic looking comfrey plant outside. How would I use that?

What else might help a spinal fracture to heal? Very painful. I've been to 2 chiros and now have to go to an M.D. Thurs. Second chiro took the x-ray and said he won't touch a fracture.

Gloria

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Guest guest

MSM and the Deep Tissue Repair Oil. They both help tremendously with the pain - just wish I knew about them earlier than I did. Extra Vit C. Stay very flat also.

What else might help a spinal fracture to heal?

Becky

Why be difficult? Put some effort in and be impossible.

Guest guest

MSM and the Deep Tissue Repair Oil. They both help tremendously with the pain - just wish I knew about them earlier than I did. Extra Vit C. Stay very flat also.

I don't have any MSM. I have some deep tissue repair oil and used it when I first got hurt. That was when they thought it was just a misalignment in my spine. I haven't used it since they discovered there is a compression fracture in it. I'll try it again. Been taking tons of Vit. C. Probably 6-7 grams a day.

Was wondering if that bone, flesh, and cartilage (BFC) formula would help with healing it. I don't have any of that.

Thanks!!

Gloria

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Guest guest

I didn't try any of it myself - the deep tissue stuff eased the pain enough on the bone and the torn muscles across my back. I'd bet it would help a lot with the healing. My heart goes out to you!

Was wondering if that bone, flesh, and cartilage (BFC) formula would help with healing it.

Becky

Why be difficult? Put some effort in and be impossible.

Guest guest

Gloria, So sorry to hear this... need any comfrey or anything to help that fracture?? How long do you have to be this way?? I have your mail addy... Let me know what you are needing. I'm sure that if I don't have it someone here will. SuziMorningGlory113@... wrote: I've pretty much been laid up, flat on my back for weeks now. It's a terrible situation. I wa hauling some heavy trash bags and fractured my spine. I'm out of work, have no money coming in (had been living paycheck to paycheck) and can't do much of anything except lay flat on my back and occasionally drag myself to the computer to write an e-mail. It's the pits. I never felt so helpess in my life. Prayers,

please!!Gloria

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Omigosh, Gloria! I missed your first

post, but am so sorry to hear this. Do you have any Arnica? I’d

take at least a couple of doses…depending on the potency.

I had a fractured coccyx once and it was

VERY painful! The good news is it doesn’t take all that long to

heal; the worst part is the swelling around the fracture…every time you

move it presses on it. 8-(

Sharyn

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of MorningGlory113@...

I have a pathetic looking comfrey plant outside. How would I use that?

What else might help a spinal fracture to heal? Very painful. I've been to 2

chiros and now have to go to an M.D. Thurs. Second chiro took the x-ray and

said he won't touch a fracture.

Guest guest

I took it with my neck the first 2 weeks.. Doc said i was healing quick.. External use Used externally for psoriasis, eczema, sores, varicose veins and ulcers, arthritis, sprains, bunions, hemorrhoids, sore breasts during lactation, and injuries, including fractures. It is particularly effective in slow healing wounds and to help repair tissue damage. Comfrey contains an excellent cell proliferant and is used to stimulate growth of new skin cells. But due to the PA contained in this herb, the use of comfrey in both oral and topical applications should be discouraged due to the side effects that it can have.MorningGlory113@... wrote: I have a pathetic looking comfrey plant outside. How would I use that? What else might help a spinal fracture to heal? Very painful. Suzi List Owner What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://360./suziesgoats

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

I can send you some MSM and possibly some BF & C... I'll see if I have some.If I do, i will add some DMSO and you can apply it externally. Suzibbarnyard82637@... wrote: MSM and the Deep Tissue Repair Oil. They both help tremendously with the pain - just wish I knew about them earlier than I did. Extra Vit C. Stay very flat also. What else might help a spinal fracture to heal? Suzi List Owner What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://360./suziesgoats

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Calcium also. Vitamin C is widely known as a powerful antioxidant as well as an effective cell protector and immunity booster. But supplements of Vitamin C have recently been recognized as having an important role in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis because of its ability to increase bone density. A typical dosage of Vitamin C is about 500mg to1000mg per day. Higher doses are controversial and should be discussed with your doctor. Natural sources of vitamin C are found in citrus fruits, but are also in many vegetables. Other good sources of vitamin C include: · Red chili peppers · Guavas · Red cabbage In order to get the most Vitamin C from your foods, eat them promptly after preparation. Exposure to light and oxygen can rapidly decrease the amount of Vitamin C in fresh fruits and vegetables. When shopping for vitamin C, avoid specialized products

such as esterified C, time-released C, or vitamin C with rose hips. There is no evidence that these products are any better than basic Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Keeping Healthy As you can see, increasing your intake of calcium is not the only thing you need to do for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. A range of other minerals and vitamins, when working together, also play important roles in bone health. Maintaining adequate amounts of calcium, magnesium, vitamins D, K, and C as well as other minerals is essential in maintaining healthy bones. Remember to talk to your doctor before starting any new diet or using any nutritional supplements. MorningGlory113@... wrote: I don't have any MSM. I have some deep tissue repair oil and used it when I first got hurt. That was when they thought it was just a misalignment in my spine. I haven't used it since they discovered there is a compression fracture in it. I'll try it again. Been taking tons of Vit. C. Probably 6-7 grams a day.Was wondering if that bone, flesh, and cartilage (BFC) formula would help with healing it. I don't have any of that.Thanks!!Gloria Suzi List Owner What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://360./suziesgoats

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.