RemedySpot.com

Glorias back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Egad woman! You broke your back hauling trash?! That sounds way too serious to just be laying on the couch. I know my back hurts from JUST laying on the couch without any fractures. How are you treating it and how the heck did you break it? Hauling trash seems like it would pull muscles before it would fracture anything. I'm not saying it's not broken, but if you had it diagnosed as broken, didn't they at least give you something to support the area? A truss or something?

I'm excited about the job. I can cook, just not French gourmet. I know how to handle a knife and that's pretty important and I know how to make a plate look good and that's very important. And I know if you leave it in the oven too long it burns and dries out, whatever it is you're cooking. Luckily the cooking part is not my responsibility, it's the teacher and the kids. I am going to have more responsibilities as to setting up, running the restaurant during open times and of course clean up because who knows a high school kid that can clean good enough to pass inspection from the Health Department?!

Shari