RemedySpot.com

Re: Raw Food Cookbooks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Not heard of it... but here is a blurp on it New York chef and restaurateur Kennedy and his partner, Sarma Melngailis, weren't always raw-food enthusiasts. In fact, when the pair experienced their no-cooking conversion, they were planning to open an upscale burger palace. They became convinced that the raw-food regimen offers not only the promise of healthier eating habits but also the opportunity for true kitchen creativity. Raw Food/Real World proves their case with an impressive array of recipes. Among the dishes presented are golden squash pasta with black summer truffles; pineapple-cucumber gazpacho with jalapeño, green onion, and cilantro; and dark chocolate ganache tart with black mint ice cream. Suzi Anne <sarahlovell@...> wrote: Hello Friends -

Sorry i've been so quiet lately, i've been on vacation and now swamped with work!! :) We now have internet at our house, so i'll be back around moreA friend of mine is asking about a cookbook, wanting ot know thoughts before she buys - and I thought i'd ask all of you.She says it's called "Raw Get the Glow" but the only one I can find online is called Raw Food Real WOrld : 100 recipes to get the glow.Anyone have any ideas? or opinions on it?

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Thank you all! i'll be sure to share this with my friend -

an in other news. It is summer and I have definitely upped my raw

intake. Still experiencing severe heartburn with fruit, trying to take

fruit separately from all else, we'll see how it goes. I'm planning to

do a juice cleanse SOOOOOOON. I feel heavy and cruddy ;)

Be well

>

> " Raw Food/Real World proves their case with an impressive array of

recipes..... "

>

> Good book. I have it and enjoy the recipes very much.

>

> Shari

>