RemedySpot.com

Bell Peppers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bell Peppers Did you know that a cup of sliced raw green bell pepper contains 12% of your daily value (DV) for vitamin A, but an equivalent cup of sliced red bell peppers contains 104% DV! Red bell peppers provide both color and taste to your meals, along with plenty of both vitamins C and A. They are also a concentrated source of carotenoid phytonutrients that provide powerful antioxidant protection against the oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals. Free radicals play a major role in the cholesterol build-up associated with the increased risk of heart disease, the nerve and blood vessel damage seen in diabetes, the cloudy lenses of cataracts, and the joint pain and damage seen in arthritis. The lycopene and beta-cryptoxanthin found in red bell peppers are associated with promoting a healthy heart and lungs, while theirlutein and zeaxanthin promote vision health Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

After extensive research into peppers in general, this is one of the

reasons we chose red bells and green bells for our natural/raw/organic

salsa. Peppers are a miracle food!!

Peace, love, laughter

" If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes? "

--- In health , Suzanne <suziesgoats@...>

wrote:

>

> Bell Peppers

Speaking of which, my garden is starting to really load up with hot peppers!!! Habaneros still green, but Thais are little red firecrackers!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Re: Bell Peppers

After extensive research into peppers in general, this is one of the reasons we chose red bells and green bells for our natural/raw/organic salsa. Peppers are a miracle food!!Peace, love, laughter"If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?">> Bell Peppers

Me, me, me, I want, I want, I want!!! My peppers were pathetic this year. I forgot I even planted them they did so poorly. Joe says he sees one on a plant, but the plant never even got over about 4 - 6" let alone bear fruit! -- Shari

Speaking of which, my garden is starting to really load up with hot peppers!!! Habaneros