RemedySpot.com

arthritis help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i have arthritis and it seems to be getting worse. i found this in the files and am wondering if i can use powdered cloves instead of oil of cloves as i have a whole pound of it. or does anyone have other suggestions. Rheumatic Pain Ointment - Place 1/2 cup of rosemary leaves and 1/2 teaspoon oil of cloves in 1 cup vegetable oil. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Strain well and bottle.

thanks, diana-- http://www.succulents4u.comavid succulent growerkitchen witchgood friendsan marcos, california...sunny and warm

love is all there is...!

You can... I would take the cloves and mix in with olive oil and let simmer for awhile. before adding the rosemary... MSM is good for arthritis.. along with organic iron and calcium Suzidiana gia <babygirl.di@...> wrote: i have arthritis and it seems to be getting worse. i found this in the files and am wondering if i can use powdered cloves instead of oil of cloves as i have a whole pound of it. or does anyone have other suggestions. Rheumatic Pain Ointment - Place 1/2 cup of rosemary leaves and 1/2 teaspoon oil of cloves in 1 cup vegetable oil. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Strain well and bottle. thanks, diana

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.