RemedySpot.com

Re: Coffee substitute

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anne, It sounds really good.. Let us know how it tastes... SuziAnne Bird <irishfox99@...> wrote: I've been trying to kick the coffee habit for many years and recently came across this beverage called Dandy Blend. Has anyone tried it? I ordered some today...what do you think. www.dandyblend.com/ Anne TX Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a

weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

• 1 month later...

Where do we get Dandelion root coffee? Sounds good! This seems like

something Trader Joe's would have..

-- In health , Anne Bird

<irishfox99@...> wrote:

>

> Suzie,

> Funny you should post about Dandelion today as I was about to

write about Dandy Blend - Dandelion coffee substitute.

>

> It is great tasting and tastes just like coffee to me. I went

nuts for the first few days and drank lots of it but - as with so

many yummy things in life, you can't over do it. Now if I drink too

much, it is instant diarehha...boo hoo. Now I just limit it to one

or two cups and that is fine.

>

> Anne

> Nacogdoches, TX

> The oldest town in Texas

>

I should hve pointed out that DandyBlend (Coffee Substitute) has other ingredients besides Dandelion root. They are: Totally solubile extracts of roasted barley, rye, chickory root and beetroot. You can purchase at www.dandyblend.com or look there for more information. I know that some health food stores have it and also perhaps Trader Joe's and/or Whole Foods.Annetempo33x <tempo33x@...> wrote: Where do we get Dandelion root coffee? Sounds good! This seems like

something Trader Joe's would have..-- In health , Anne Bird <irishfox99@...> wrote:>> Suzie,> Funny you should post about Dandelion today as I was about to write about Dandy Blend - Dandelion coffee substitute.> > It is great tasting and tastes just like coffee to me. I went nuts for the first few days and drank lots of it but - as with so many yummy things in life, you can't over do it. Now if I drink too much, it is instant diarehha...boo hoo. Now I just limit it to one or two cups and that is fine.> > Anne> Nacogdoches, TX> The oldest town in Texas>

Glad to hear you like it!Anne Bird <irishfox99@...> wrote: Suzie, Funny you should post about Dandelion today as I was about to write about Dandy Blend - Dandelion coffee substitute. It is great tasting and tastes just like coffee to me. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________