RemedySpot.com

Re: Detox question?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would think she might benefit from a full body cleanse, (intestin,

lower intestine, liver and then kidney.)

If she was on meds they are probably lurcking throughout her body,

and a full body protocal would clean the organs and help remove all

that toxin from her body. teh length of time to complete at minimum

is usually about 21+ days and then by the time she is done, she has

all new cells too :o)

Wishing you and your friend continued recovery and healing.

Sylvia

>

> Hello everyone

>

> I hope all of you are well, it's been so long since I have posted

to the group. But I've been here lurking. Missed all of you so now

I'm back to pick your brains. LOL!!

> I was wondering if any of you would be able to give me (or tell me

where to look for) a detox for my friend? She had surgery in June

and is feeling quite well now and is on no medication and wants to

clear the medications she had been taking during and after the

surgery out of her system. She was on morphine in the hospital via

IV and then for a while after the surgery at home she took oxycontin

and lortab and a muscle relaxer. She is now off all of these and

wants to clear them completely out of her system. Is there any kind

of special cleanse she can put herself through? Thank you in advance.

>

>

I'm glad to hear you're doing better... Atta Girl! Have you checked the files - there are a number of cleanses in there. A total cleanse would asure her of getting rid of all but she could start with the lesser ones and that would help. and then later she could do a total if she wishes. Water fasts are good also. SuziPearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote: Hello everyone I hope all of you are well, it's been so long since I have posted to the group. But I've been here lurking. Missed all of you so now I'm back to pick your brains. LOL!! I was wondering if any of you would be able to give me (or tell me where to look for) a detox for my friend? She had surgery in June and is feeling quite well now and is on no medication and wants to clear the medications she had been taking during and after the surgery out of her system. She was on morphine in the hospital via IV and then for a while after the surgery at home she took oxycontin and lortab and a muscle relaxer. She is now off all of these and wants to clear them completely out of her system. Is there any kind of special cleanse she can put herself through? Thank you in advance. By the way, just an update on me.....I am off the morphine completely now though I still find I need some of the other narcotic for pain relief no matter how hard I try. BUT....I am exercising now and am able to do 10 to 15 min on an

elliptical exercise machine and maybe 5 minutes on my Bow Flex Tread Climber. Not much I know, but some months back I could only do about a minute or so. So I'm getting better!!! I stop when I absolutely cannot take the pain anymore. I have a nice new brace for my back that helps me walk better and (I think) longer now and I am still on two forearm crutches. I try to walk with just one when I know I won't have to walk too far. So I'm getting around better now. I can't wear the AFO brace for my foot drop since it makes my lower right leg and foot swell. So I drag my right foot. No matter though, I end up dragging it anyway because the only shoe the brace will fit into is such a heavy sneaker that I can't pick my foot up when I walk. But at least I'm getting around a bit better now. I just look funny, that's all. Also since the narcotics interfere with my cognitive abilities I have now

started guitar lessons to keep me thinking. They are teaching me to read music too so I am constantly learning now. It has really changed my mood. I'm not so down anymore. Also I've been reading more and I took a meditation class and they taught me a new way of meditation. I love it!!! It's called Mantra Meditation. Has anyone here heard of it? I have done other forms of meditation but this one seems to calm and center me more and I love it. Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I am down on the medications and exercising more and feeling better now. Take care for now and I hope to hear from you about my friend soon. Beannacht Lynn Three lights that illumine any darkness...Truth, Nature and

Knowledge. The three Triads of Ireland. Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh(Remember the people whom you come from) Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Thank you so very much Suzie. I'll see if she wants to join the group and let her take a look through the files herself. Love you folks.

Beannacht

Lynn

Re: Detox question?

I'm glad to hear you're doing better... Atta Girl!

Have you checked the files - there are a number of cleanses in there. A total cleanse would asure her of getting rid of all but she could start with the lesser ones and that would help. and then later she could do a total if she wishes. Water fasts are good also.

SuziPearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote:

Hello everyone

I hope all of you are well, it's been so long since I have posted to the group. But I've been here lurking. Missed all of you so now I'm back to pick your brains. LOL!!

I was wondering if any of you would be able to give me (or tell me where to look for) a detox for my friend? She had surgery in June and is feeling quite well now and is on no medication and wants to clear the medications she had been taking during and after the surgery out of her system. She was on morphine in the hospital via IV and then for a while after the surgery at home she took oxycontin and lortab and a muscle relaxer. She is now off all of these and wants to clear them completely out of her system. Is there any kind of special cleanse she can put herself through? Thank you in advance.

By the way, just an update on me.....I am off the morphine completely now though I still find I need some of the other narcotic for pain relief no matter how hard I try. BUT....I am exercising now and am able to do 10 to 15 min on an elliptical exercise machine and maybe 5 minutes on my Bow Flex Tread Climber. Not much I know, but some months back I could only do about a minute or so. So I'm getting better!!! I stop when I absolutely cannot take the pain anymore. I have a nice new brace for my back that helps me walk better and (I think) longer now and I am still on two forearm crutches. I try to walk with just one when I know I won't have to walk too far. So I'm getting around better now. I can't wear the AFO brace for my foot drop since it makes my lower right leg and foot swell. So I drag my right foot. No matter though, I end up dragging it anyway because the only shoe the brace will fit into is such a heavy sneaker that I can't pick my foot up when I walk. But at least I'm getting around a bit better now. I just look funny, that's all. Also since the narcotics interfere with my cognitive abilities I have now started guitar lessons to keep me thinking. They are teaching me to read music too so I am constantly learning now. It has really changed my mood. I'm not so down anymore. Also I've been reading more and I took a meditation class and they taught me a new way of meditation. I love it!!! It's called Mantra Meditation. Has anyone here heard of it? I have done other forms of meditation but this one seems to calm and center me more and I love it. Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I am down on the medications and exercising more and feeling better now. Take care for now and I hope to hear from you about my friend soon.

Beannacht

Lynn

Three lights that illumine any darkness...Truth, Nature and Knowledge. The three Triads of Ireland.

Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh(Remember the people whom you come from)

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Lynn you have made wonderful progress. Don't worry about what looks funny - a smile always looks beautiful.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Detox question?

Hello everyone

I hope all of you are well, it's been so long since I have posted to the group. But I've been here lurking. Missed all of you so now I'm back to pick your brains. LOL!!

I was wondering if any of you would be able to give me (or tell me where to look for) a detox for my friend? She had surgery in June and is feeling quite well now and is on no medication and wants to clear the medications she had been taking during and after the surgery out of her system. She was on morphine in the hospital via IV and then for a while after the surgery at home she took oxycontin and lortab and a muscle relaxer. She is now off all of these and wants to clear them completely out of her system. Is there any kind of special cleanse she can put herself through? Thank you in advance.

By the way, just an update on me.....I am off the morphine completely now though I still find I need some of the other narcotic for pain relief no matter how hard I try. BUT....I am exercising now and am able to do 10 to 15 min on an elliptical exercise machine and maybe 5 minutes on my Bow Flex Tread Climber. Not much I know, but some months back I could only do about a minute or so. So I'm getting better!!! I stop when I absolutely cannot take the pain anymore. I have a nice new brace for my back that helps me walk better and (I think) longer now and I am still on two forearm crutches. I try to walk with just one when I know I won't have to walk too far. So I'm getting around better now. I can't wear the AFO brace for my foot drop since it makes my lower right leg and foot swell. So I drag my right foot. No matter though, I end up dragging it anyway because the only shoe the brace will fit into is such a heavy sneaker that I can't pick my foot up when I walk. But at least I'm getting around a bit better now. I just look funny, that's all. Also since the narcotics interfere with my cognitive abilities I have now started guitar lessons to keep me thinking. They are teaching me to read music too so I am constantly learning now. It has really changed my mood. I'm not so down anymore. Also I've been reading more and I took a meditation class and they taught me a new way of meditation. I love it!!! It's called Mantra Meditation. Has anyone here heard of it? I have done other forms of meditation but this one seems to calm and center me more and I love it. Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I am down on the medications and exercising more and feeling better now. Take care for now and I hope to hear from you about my friend soon.

Beannacht

Lynn

Three lights that illumine any darkness...Truth, Nature and Knowledge. The three Triads of Ireland.

Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh(Remember the people whom you come from)

Yeah, I smile a lot more now. And I'm sure I give a lot of other people a smile when they look at me. I mean I must look pretty funny when I walk. LOL!! But hey...at least I'm walking. That's the best part. :))

Beannacht

Lynn

Detox question?

Hello everyone

Beannacht

Lynn