RemedySpot.com

Re: Detox question? now meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lynn An upbeat mood will do much for your healing. And yes I'm familiar with Mantra. and used to do it regular in my past dealing with some suppressed issues. The most basic mantra is Aum, which in Hinduism is known as the "pranava mantra," the source of all mantras. The philosophy behind this is the Hindu idea of nama-rupa (name-form), which supposes that all things, ideas or entities in existence, within the phenomenological cosmos, have name and form of some sort. The most basic name and form is the primordial vibration of Aum, as it is the first manifested nama-rupa of Brahman, the unmanifest reality/unreality. Essentially, before existence and beyond existence is only One reality, Brahman, and the first manifestation of Brahman

in existence is Aum. For this reason, Aum is considered to be the most fundamental and powerful mantra, and thus is prefixed and suffixed to all Hindu prayers. While some mantras may invoke individual Gods or principles, the most fundamental mantras, like 'Aum,' the 'Shanti Mantra,' the 'Gayatri Mantra' and others all ultimately focus on the One reality Suzi Pearlmoon <pearlmoon@...> wrote: . Also since the narcotics interfere with my cognitive abilities I have now started guitar lessons to keep me thinking. They are teaching me to read music too so I am constantly learning now. It has really

changed my mood. I'm not so down anymore. Also I've been reading more and I took a meditation class and they taught me a new way of meditation. I love it!!! It's called Mantra Meditation. Has anyone here heard of it? I have done other forms of meditation but this one seems to calm and center me more and I love it. Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I am down on the medications and exercising more and feeling better now. Take care for now and I hope to hear from you about my friend soon.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.