RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ALMONDS -- Organic Bytes #116: Top news, alerts and tips of the week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yep, so all you California folks, go make nice with a few almond growers so I can drive down and buy truly raw almonds. My understanding is the growers are allowed to see truly raw almonds at roadside stands, but only 100# per person per day. So my plan is to hire all the people I see standing on the roadside panhandling to go to the stands and buy 100#. I'll bring them back to Washington and make a fortune!

Seriously, if anyone in California can get 100% raw, unpasturized almonds, let me know. I know someone who is driving down to pick up a few 100 pounds. She had a grower all lined up, but he's starting to balk. Us raw folks are getting very nervous and anxious about being able to get raw almonds.

Thanks, Shari

I know a man who works for an almond grower. Come harvest time, I will ask.

Have you looked on www.localharvest.org ?

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Re: Fw: VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT ALMONDS -- Organic Bytes #116: Top news, alerts and tips of the week

Yep, so all you California folks, go make nice with a few almond growers so I can drive down and buy truly raw almonds. My understanding is the growers are allowed to see truly raw almonds at roadside stands, but only 100# per person per day. So my plan is to hire all the people I see standing on the roadside panhandling to go to the stands and buy 100#. I'll bring them back to Washington and make a fortune!

Seriously, if anyone in California can get 100% raw, unpasturized almonds, let me know. I know someone who is driving down to pick up a few 100 pounds. She had a grower all lined up, but he's starting to balk. Us raw folks are getting very nervous and anxious about being able to get raw almonds.

Thanks, Shari

OOPS!!! The ones I can get probably won't be organic. Sorry!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Thanks, Shari