RemedySpot.com

Juniper Berries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our juniper bushes in the complex that we manage are producing massive

amounts of berries at the moment.

I've done some research as to what they may be good for, and it sounds

interesting.

Has anyone had any actual experience with them? What were the results?

How were they used? The usual stuff.

Thanks, Gang!!

Me neither! When I was 15 or so I was snowbound for a week. In a teenager's desperation, I took fresh snow, topped it with Kool Ade and gin. Still tasted nasty.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Re: Juniper Berries

I didn't know that.Even during my "wet" years, I never drank gin, not even in desparation.

FruitsWidely used as a strong diuretic. Commericially harvested for diuretic and laxative products. Also used in folk remedies for flatulence, urinary cystitis, colic, coughs, and stomachaches. NotesJuniper berries are used to flavor gin. Approved in Germany for use in teas as appetite stimulants and stomach soothers. Large, frequent doses are toxic and can cause kidney failure and

convulsions.deuteronomy2929 <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: I didn't know that.Even during my "wet" years, I never drank gin, not even in desparation. From some websites I visited, it appears to have some good medicinal properties, but I was wondering if it was worth the effort, as so many other herbs etc do the same thing.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.