RemedySpot.com

cleansing/cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

After several have mentioned cleansing, I just have to put in my two cents worth. I am a 20 year cancer survivor. I had non-hodgkins lymphoma which had spread to my bones. After a year of chemo and bone marrow tests, I was declared in remission - not cured. I had always had a fairly decent diet so couldn't relate to nutrition. However I did start looking at the way I ate, and later when becoming aware of alternative medicine, started doing regular cleansing...colon, parasites, kidney and liver and am now along with the other cleansing on a regular basis am doing heavy metal detox. I was made aware of fungal infections and incidents of cancer so, as I had candida I was particularly freightened and tried to rid myself of candida. Not an easy thing I asure you. I tried many herbal cleanses but still had some symptoms of candida. I watched my diet

also, NO sugar, etc. Finally, I tried the Old Amish Dewormer, and after two weeks with one tablespoon a day before any meal or drink, I passed a whole stool full of yeast. I am now for the first time in many years Candida free and feel much better for it. I am almost 78 and fairly healthy and I want to live!! I believe with all my heart and soul that Gloria must do cleansing as supplements, etc alone will not rid her of the fungal infection that is present in the tumors of ALL cancer patients. In American medicine it is taught that Candida is the by product of Cancer where in Alternative medicine, it is the cause. Reading Dr. Hulda 's books and others have made me aware of the importance of cleansing for curing cancer. My prayers are with Gloria and that she have a speedy recovery. Anne in Texas I want to

live!