RemedySpot.com

Re: Gayla & Surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will call Gayla tomorrow and see how she is doing and report back to all of you. SuziGayla <aeranch@...> wrote: I forget if he said 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or 2 1/2 to 3 hours. I will be asleep, so time won't matter to me. I am going in Wed and probably getting out on the following Monday, if he likes my speed of recovery. Gayla

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

I sent her a kombucha mushroom last spring and today I received a large box with two BIG ziplock bags of peppers! I think one bag is cayenes and the other is Scotch Bonnet. Made some raw spaghetti sauce right off and put 1/2 a bonnet in and was it ever good!!!!

I'll be writing a thank you to that woman! I wonder how some of those peppers would be in ACV? Going to have to try.

Shari

They would be just fine..."fire fine" SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: I sent her a kombucha mushroom last spring and today I received a large box with two BIG ziplock bags of peppers! I think one bag is cayenes and the other is Scotch Bonnet. Made some raw spaghetti sauce right off and put 1/2 a bonnet in and was it ever good!!!! I'll be writing a thank you to that woman! I wonder how some of those peppers would be in ACV? Going to have to try. Shari Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Sorry it took so long to respond. Having a booger of a time with my

therapy.

So, I am sure I will read in subsequent posts that she is doing just

fine, and I have faith that she indeed is.

Thanks for checking up on her for us, Suzi. And give her our love.

Peace, love, laughter

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be

a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

--- In health , Suzanne <suziesgoats@...>

wrote:

>

> I will call Gayla tomorrow and see how she is doing and report back

to all of you.

> Suzi