RemedySpot.com

?????: Arthritis blues!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gayla, I am so glad to hear that your recovery is going so well.

Your *before* picture sounds like the DH. I told him about your surgery and how you had healed yourself. Usually he just rolls his eyes like the kids do and keeps on doing whatever it was he was doing before I spoke. This time he surprised me by responding with *Could you please ask her what she did?* I was flabbergasted.

When you have the time, would you please outline the regimen for him?

Take care.

BarbL

Arthritis blues!

I have been fighting arthritic joints for several years now, as some of you know. I went to the surgeon today - I am having one hip replaced next Wednesday. He is really cool and I know it will be fine. I asked him about the other hip. Last I knew (3 years ago) I had arthritis on both knees, both hips and both shoulders. He looked again at the x rays and said "You don't need anything on that hip. It is perfect" Well glory be!!! It used to have arthritis!!! So all my trying has been beneficial to most of my joints, just not the one that is totally disintegrated. So for those of you wondering if natural methods work - I have to say yes they can very well. I can highly recommend Deep Tissue Bone and Muscle Repair Oil among other things.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...