RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Here is the article from link... Nutrition A Cancer Battle Plan lengthy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is this the revised plan?? This has some good ideas in it... Suzicgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Suzie,Here's a good link for Ann Frahm who died of cancer and author of Cancer Battle Plan. She used to have students study with her and hubby Dave in Colorado Springs, CO years back.http://curezone.com/diseases/cancer/cancer_anne_frahm.asphugs,carolg--- __________________________________________________

"Ann Frahm who died of cancer"

So Carol, just out of curiosity, why would I want to read something written by a woman who died of cancer? Seems her plan didn't work too well. Why not 's story?

Maybe I missed something, but I was always told to stick with the winners and I'd say Malkmus and Lorraine Day are way ahead of this woman. They are still alive!

Shari

ROFL.. I guess so....(sorry Shari.).. I posted the article because it has some good ideas.... I would ask the questions though..... How long did Ann Frahm live after being diagnosed with cancer....What stage was she in.... and how long did they give her to live? Important questions on whether it worked or not... Like Essiac, if the organs are failing Essiac can only ease and lengthen a bit the time left to the person. It can't heal it... but if the organs are still functioning then it has been known to cure the cancer. SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: "Ann Frahm who died of cancer" So Carol, just out

of curiosity, why would I want to read something written by a woman who died of cancer? Seems her plan didn't work too well. Why not 's story? Maybe I missed something, but I was always told to stick with the winners and I'd say Malkmus and Lorraine Day are way ahead of this woman. They are still alive! Shari __________________________________________________

http://curezone.com/diseases/cancer/cancer_anne_frahm.asp is her story Here is a review from a reader... Interesting that Anne lived 10 yrs longer than any dr gave her ... They sent her home to die (a matter of weeks).. so there is something to be said about how we choose to heal ourselves.. and, if it is indeed your time to move on, then nothing will change that. (but if it isn't......aren't you glad you tried everything) Suzi cgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Shari,Originally I think it was Suzi that posted about Ann Frahm. Since I know she died from cancer and is a local, I thought I would mention that and when searching I saw links to her, so that is the reason why you saw

my link.Oh no, I am not endorsing Ann F., but of course the winners we agree such as or even Dr. Day. How about our boy Jerrod? __________________________________________________