RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Passing along the legacy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't exactly how I started. I have been aware of natural methods "forever" it seems. I heard of a class in Japanese herbal medicine in 1974 and took it. That got me launched. I used to fast as a teenager. I have no idea what prompted me to do it. Three day fasts then a 10 day one once. No juice fasts, which I consider a non-fast. Just water.

I guess I was simply meant to travel in this direction. Which is weird, considering I am going to have to have a hip replacement soon. I tried to get it straightened out with natural methods, but it is disintegrating as I type.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

And when she decides to do this I HAVE HER NUMBERS!! So I get to call Gayla and keep tabs on her this time... Suzi deuteronomy2929 <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: Gayla,Please, please, please keep us informed and up to date about the hip replacement!! If there is anything you need, a phone call, a hand to hold, a bit of humour or pathos, let us know!You know I am a Praying Man, so you will be there in the forefront of my mind daily. And remember to take Joy. Laugh every moment you get. "Joy is in the ear that hears", have JOYOUS EARS!\

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Taking vit D3 and calcium? Along with horsetail? Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: I don't exactly how I started. I have been aware of natural methods "forever" it seems. I heard of a class in Japanese herbal medicine in 1974 and took it. That got me launched. I used to fast as a teenager. I have no idea what prompted me to do it. Three day fasts then a 10 day one once. No juice fasts, which I consider a non-fast. Just water. I guess I was simply meant to travel in this direction. Which is weird, considering I am going to have to have a hip replacement soon. I tried to get it straightened out with natural

methods, but it is disintegrating as I type. Gayla Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Thank you so much !!! I had a vision yesterday of walking again without pain and without a limp. I will let you know when I go off mail and I will check in as soon as I reasonably can. And I will keep joyful ears! I have every confidence in the dr and hospital and KNOW in my heart of hearts it will be fine.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Re: Passing along the legacy

Gayla,Please, please, please keep us informed and up to date about the hip replacement!! If there is anything you need, a phone call, a hand to hold, a bit of humour or pathos, let us know!You know I am a Praying Man, so you will be there in the forefront of my mind daily. And remember to take Joy. Laugh every moment you get. "Joy is in the ear that hears", have JOYOUS EARS!Peace, love, laughter"Your sorrow itself shall be turned into joy. Not the sorrow to be taken away, and joy to be put in it's place, but the very sorrow which now grieves you shall be turned into joy. God not only takes away the bitterness and gives sweetness in it's place, but turns the bitterness into sweetness itself." Spurgeon> I guess I was simply meant to travel in this direction. Which is weird, considering I am going to have to have a hip replacement soon. I tried to get it straightened out with natural methods, but it is disintegrating as I type.> Gayla

I will have the cell phone in the hosp.

And when she decides to do this I HAVE HER NUMBERS!!

So I get to call Gayla and keep tabs on her this time...

Suzi

deuteronomy2929 <deuteronomy2929 > wrote:

Gayla,Please, please, please keep us informed and up to date about the hip replacement!! If there is anything you need, a phone call, a hand to hold, a bit of humour or pathos, let us know!You know I am a Praying Man, so you will be there in the forefront of my mind daily. And remember to take Joy. Laugh every moment you get. "Joy is in the ear that hears", have JOYOUS EARS!\

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games.

Yes and yes. Glucosamine, MSM, repair oil, etc etc etc

Taking vit D3 and calcium? Along with horsetail?

Gayla <aeranchgmail> wrote:

I don't exactly how I started. I have been aware of natural methods "forever" it seems. I heard of a class in Japanese herbal medicine in 1974 and took it. That got me launched. I used to fast as a teenager. I have no idea what prompted me to do it. Three day fasts then a 10 day one once. No juice fasts, which I consider a non-fast. Just water.

I guess I was simply meant to travel in this direction. Which is weird, considering I am going to have to have a hip replacement soon. I tried to get it straightened out with natural methods, but it is disintegrating as I type.

Gayla

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.