RemedySpot.com

GAYLA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know you're not reading this Gayla but you are in my thoughts and prayers and I'm sending lots of healing energy your way.

I'm sure Suzi will be passing on that everyone is thinking of her, not that she won't already know that anyway.

Hugs

Tracey

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to wait and make sure Gayla was back on line before I thanked her for the stupendous hot peppers she sent me! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! They are so fresh and beautiful. My kids are even taking them to friends for taste testing. I'm trying to find some horseradish to make some tonic, but it seems everyone is eating the peppers faster than I can shop! Not to worry, though, I've got a bunch stashed away in a jar just for me.

The Scotch Bonnets are my favorites.

You are the best! How's your kombucha brewing? I can always send another scoby if needed.

Love, Shari

I think the kombucha will alkalize.

Can I cover the peppers with vinegar just to preserve them until I can find some horseradish root? Just barely cover and then when I add the other ingredients add more ACV?

Shari

You can either dry them or cover with ACV. Add the horseradish later. As far as I know it will be fine.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

Re: GAYLA

I think the kombucha will alkalize.

Can I cover the peppers with vinegar just to preserve them until I can find some horseradish root? Just barely cover and then when I add the other ingredients add more ACV?

Shari

yes it will.Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: You can either dry them or cover with ACV. Add the horseradish later. As far as I know it will be fine. Gayla

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.