Cleansing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Anne,

When I went to this link it said

Cannot find serverRena

Cleansing

Rena,

I know the ingredients for Old Amish Dewormer which are: Natural Green Hull Black Walnut, Olive Tree Leaf, Clove, Pumpkin Seed, Wormwood and Oil of Oregano. I do not know the proportions.

You can order it at: www.oldamishdeworner.com It is rather expensive but for me, definitly worth it.

Anne

Texas

Sorry, that's because I misspelled the link which is: www.oldamishdewormer.com AnneBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Hello Anne, When I went to this link it said Cannot find serverRena ----- Original

Message ----- From: Anne Bird health Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 9:32 AM Subject: Cleansing Rena, I know the ingredients for Old Amish Dewormer which are: Natural Green Hull Black Walnut, Olive Tree Leaf, Clove, Pumpkin Seed, Wormwood and Oil of Oregano. I do not know the proportions. You can order it at: www.oldamishdeworner.com It is rather

expensive but for me, definitly worth it. Anne Texas

I agree with you about Dr. Mercola's stuff in general. He is in the business of making money and I normally can find other treatments that cost less are are just as effective. This particular cleanse however uses all organic ingredients - so important and cholorella does bind with mercury and helps detox that heavy metal. I'll try it. Anne