RemedySpot.com

Spoke with Gloria this morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Folks

I finally got hold of Gloria this morning and she sounded in very good spirits. She said she got the herbs that Suzie and I sent to her and that they are at her home waiting for her when she gets there. She also says a big "Thank You"!

She told me that she has a CD player and a DVD player, so that might work out well for her. She said she was looking for some relaxing music CD's. Well, wasn't she just talking to the right girl? I am sending her 16 of them. I think she will like them very much. Also she says that she loves Nora , so I am sending her three of Nora Trilogies on audio book. (I hope they come out on the CD) If not I know where I can get them used for something like $1.99 each so either way I can get them to her. Just so none of us sending her the same books, this is what I'm sending her : 1- Three Sisters Island Trilogy, 2 - The Irish Trilogy: Jewels Of The Sun, Tears Of The Moon, Heart Of The Sea. 3 - The Key Trilogy: 1- Key Of Light, Key Of Knowledge, Key Of Valor.

I have the Chesapeake (sp) Bay trilogy too, or is that four books? Not sure. I'll have to get more CD's before I can burn them for her.

Also I'm sending her a few movies. She wants comedies. So I'm sending her Evan Almighty, Spark Of Insanity from Jeff Dunham, and Chocotat with ny Dep, (not a comedy but a nice film anyway) and The Secret Of Roan Inish: An Irish movie with a very happy ending. Hey, I'm Irish I had to sneak that one in there. She better like that one. LOL!! Also she expressed a strong interest in the books by Gabaldon: The Outlander series. Those are big fat books. I hope she likes to read. So if anyone wants to try and get hold of the Outlander series for her I'm sure she'll love them. If not then let me know and I just know where I can get them used and very inexpensive. I'm sure she will enjoy that set of books. There are six in the series but even the first two will keep her reading for some time. Yeah, they're that long.

I'm also sending her a small care package with some nice soaps and lotions and nice little things like that just to pamper herself with when she gets home. I think she might even be able to use some things like that now. So I'll get that off to her right away this coming week and send off the books and CD's as I burn them.

So that's the scoop for now anyway and that is what I plan on sending her. I'm sure she would appreciate anything else anyone might have to offer. Even a card to let her know you're thinking of her. Okay, I'm off to start burning CD's. Talk to you later.

Beannacht

Lynn