RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Save Raw Almonds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wonder how many times I can sign. I've had this letter come to me more than a dozen times (and yes, I've kept track). Sad to say, though, the growers asked for a stay of "execution" until March, 2008 and it was turned down.

And even sadder, is that many growers have been pasturizing almonds for over a year without telling us. They knew this was coming and started it on their own.

What bothers me the very most about all this is that they can still label almonds as "raw" even though they are pasturized! NOT FAIR!!!

Luckily, here in Seattle, we had a gal who drove to CA and bought many hundred pounds from a grower she knows and I was fortunate enough to acquire 60 pounds of "truly raw" almonds. Apparently that is the labeling to look for "truly raw".

Shari

or unpasturized..SV <shavig@...> wrote: and I was fortunate enough to acquire 60 pounds of "truly raw" almonds. Apparently that is the labeling to look for "truly raw". Shari Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________

Have you seen any labeled that way? Just curious.

S

Re: Fw: Save Raw Almonds

or unpasturized..SV <shavigverizon (DOT) net> wrote:

and I was fortunate enough to acquire 60 pounds of "truly raw" almonds. Apparently that is the labeling to look for "truly raw".

Shari

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Shari, just that one link I posted last week.. SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: Have you seen any labeled that way? Just curious. S Re: Fw: Save Raw Almonds or unpasturized..SV <shavigverizon (DOT) net> wrote: and I was fortunate enough to acquire 60 pounds of "truly raw" almonds. Apparently that is the labeling to look for "truly raw". Shari __________________________________________________