RemedySpot.com

I am home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOW Christa! Great JOB! I hope you feel better soon.

Maggie

>

> Hello everyone,

>

> I just wanted to let you all know that I am home. I am feeling good

> and little tired but that is ok.I stepped on the scale and it said

> -20lbs.. in just 10 days!!!!

> I caught a cold, but it is getting better. coughing up a lot of

> mucus.

>

> take care Christa

• 1 year later...

Sweet Dreams Notan,

You must be on some pretty good drugs still! I don't think you've ever posted a message before with a spelling error! I always think of you as a perfectionist when I read your posts. I'm so glad you are home and able to take it easy. Nobody needs to lecture you on how to eat properly after surgery, so it will be all well wishes.

Glad you are home,

Happy Eating,

I am home

They decided to let me return home tonight. I am really tiered so I am going to cut this short.Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers.notan

Welcome home notan! We hope your wife takes great care of you as you recover!

Hugs,

in BC

From: achalasia [mailto:achalasia ] On Behalf Of notan ostrichSent: November 10, 2005 7:05 PMachalasia Subject: I am home

They decided to let me return home tonight. I am really tiered so I am going to cut this short.Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers.notan

• 2 months later...

Myssi, I so sorry to hear of the death of your good friend. I don't think you can ever be prepared for things like that. Know we are thinking of you. Glad you are sharing your gym experience. It sounds like you did great. I don't think I would have passed any tests in exercise. LOL I think the aching muscles are to be expected and am sure it will get better as you go along. I am concerned about you getting lightheaded though. Be careful and don't overdo. You might want to mention that to your trainer next time. I don't know...it may be perfectly normal too after a workout like that when you are out of shape. But all in all even though"he worked you over like a piece of bad meat" it sounds like it was a good experience for you. Why when you was on the stepper and your heart rate was only 155 instead of 120 was that not good? Is he saying you wasn't stepping fast enough? I would have thought that was a good thing. I guess there is still a lot I need to learn. I got my treadmill done yesterday in 2 spurts instead of 3 . I did 15 minutes and .51 in distance and then 15 minutes and .50 in distance. So I made my mile! And in 2 sessions. I have heard conflicting storys as to whether or not exercise helps you unless you do it in one straight though session. I have heard you need to do it all at one time so your heart rate stays up and then I have heard that it don't hurt to split it up thoughout your day. Can anyone shed some light on this? If I'm gonna put in all this exercise I would like to be doing it right. LOL I am doing mine in sessions right now for the simple truth is I can't handle one session 30 minutes long. Maybe in a week I might be able to. Well I'm back off to bed. Its 5:30 in the morning and too early for me. I got up cause my son works a different shift on Saturdays. I wake up when he does, come and check my mail and go back to bed.( I'm not computer addicted...:)...well maybe a little)

I am home

Well I had my trainer today and let me tell you what OH MY GOODNESS. That man worked me over like a bad piece of meat. We didnt do any machines he had me do all floor exercises and several tests. I passed 4 of the 5 tests which really shocked me.

the only one I failed miserably was the step up one. He had me step up and down on this stair for 3 solid minutes, then he took my heart rate. Mine was 155 instead of 120 so he said I really need to work on that. He sure gave me a beating, and in fact I worked so hard that I got a little light headed going to the locker room. So I sat and took a break and was fine a few minutes later. I can really feel the muscles hurting tonight. They have NEVER hurt like this after the workouts I have been doing. So I will take some of what he taught me and use it with some of what I was doing and maybe then I will have good routine.

He was really nice, I was a little freaked at first because he was so young and all but he was fine and made me feel really good about what I was doing.

during one exercise he had me make this funny move and I told him I felt like a fat duck, or a beached whale. He got a little tiffed at me and told me not to talk like that that I was just a woman trying to get in shape and I thought that was really nice.

So all in all it was great. So I just follow what he taught me for the next 30 days and go back for another visit in 30 days.

I wont be online much tomorrow I have a funeral to attend. she was a dear friend of mine and died all of a sudden. she just went to the DR last Friday and died on the 1st. She had brain cancer, lung cancer and spine cancer. It totally came out of the blue.

So I am still trying to get over the news.

Have a great weekend ladies!!

Myssi

duh, Just realized the mistake i made on the stair step thing. I was up to early. Ignore my stupid statement and chalk it up to morning head. 155 is more then 120 :) Boy is my face red:)

I am home

Well I had my trainer today and let me tell you what OH MY GOODNESS. That man worked me over like a bad piece of meat. We didnt do any machines he had me do all floor exercises and several tests. I passed 4 of the 5 tests which really shocked me.

the only one I failed miserably was the step up one. He had me step up and down on this stair for 3 solid minutes, then he took my heart rate. Mine was 155 instead of 120 so he said I really need to work on that. He sure gave me a beating, and in fact I worked so hard that I got a little light headed going to the locker room. So I sat and took a break and was fine a few minutes later. I can really feel the muscles hurting tonight. They have NEVER hurt like this after the workouts I have been doing. So I will take some of what he taught me and use it with some of what I was doing and maybe then I will have good routine.

He was really nice, I was a little freaked at first because he was so young and all but he was fine and made me feel really good about what I was doing.

during one exercise he had me make this funny move and I told him I felt like a fat duck, or a beached whale. He got a little tiffed at me and told me not to talk like that that I was just a woman trying to get in shape and I thought that was really nice.

So all in all it was great. So I just follow what he taught me for the next 30 days and go back for another visit in 30 days.

I wont be online much tomorrow I have a funeral to attend. she was a dear friend of mine and died all of a sudden. she just went to the DR last Friday and died on the 1st. She had brain cancer, lung cancer and spine cancer. It totally came out of the blue.

Myssi

Way to go Myssi! You got your trainer in and didn't chicken out. That is great. I wish there was some way I could get a trainer if only for one day, but don't see that is happening any time soon. Sounds like he really kicked your butt on that work out. Now you have that information on how to do things for later. That is great. Sorry to hear about your friend. I'll be thinking about you today. 340/300.8/135

Myssi, I'm in love with your personal trainer. Can I have him? Feel better and get back to the gym and your not any of those things you called yourself!!!Myssi <justmyssi@...> wrote: Well I had my trainer today and let me tell you what OH MY GOODNESS. That man worked me over like a bad piece of meat. We didnt do any machines he had me do all floor exercises and several tests. I passed 4 of the 5 tests which really shocked me.

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with .

Hugs Myssi about your friend! DGlad to hear the trainer was nice. Treat yourself to a nice relaxing bubble bath!

Suzy :o)

I am home

He was really nice, I was a little freaked at first because he was so! young and all but he was fine and made me feel really good about what I was doing.

Myssi

!

Hi thank you. It rained for the entire service which was a bummer but at least I got to go. Ad for the one test I failed, My heart rate was up to 155 and he said it should be at 120 so mine was to high. I tried to tell him that my heart rate is always high so it wasnt that big of a deal. but he said the more I get used to it the more my heart rate will stable.

Thank you , He did kick my butt. Two days later and I am still feeling it in my thighs. LOL I only had the trainer from the discovery challenge, I didnt pay for him. I get him a total of 3 times. Once when I start again in 30 days and then at 60 days. so that will be really nice. :) I wish I could have him all the time (well sorta) lol

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everybody!. I just wanted to let you know I am home from the

hospital and doing just great. I lurked on a total joint replacement

list for the last 4 months adn read all the horror and success

stories. Thankfully, I represent one of the successes! I am sore and

tire easily, so I am staying on No Mail for a while. Y'all be good and

best of health to you all!

Gayla, who has signed up for Soccer Practice starting next Monday.

Hahaha!

Welcome home!!!!!!!

Take it easy and keep us posted.

Feel well and remember the word " rest. "

hugs,

carolg

>

> Hi everybody!. I just wanted to let you know I am home from the

> hospital and doing just great. I lurked on a total joint replacement

> list for the last 4 months adn read all the horror and success

> stories. Thankfully, I represent one of the successes! I am sore and

> tire easily, so I am staying on No Mail for a while. Y'all be good

and

> best of health to you all!

> Gayla, who has signed up for Soccer Practice starting next Monday.

> Hahaha!

>

ROFL! I had a feeling you’d be

dancing the jig soon.

Janet

Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007

10:03 AM

health

Subject: I

am home

Hi everybody!. I just wanted to let you know I am home

from the

hospital and doing just great. I lurked on a total joint replacement

list for the last 4 months adn read all the horror and success

stories. Thankfully, I represent one of the successes! I am sore and

tire easily, so I am staying on No Mail for a while. Y'all be good and

best of health to you all!

Gayla, who has signed up for Soccer Practice starting next Monday.

Hahaha!