RemedySpot.com

Essiac

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Many of your Health Food stores carry it in one form or another... SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: I would like to try essiac, but I'm unable to prepare this myself. Is it possible to buy it already made? Rena Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Thanks,

Rena

Re: essiac

Many of your Health Food stores carry it in one form or another...

SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdohotmail> wrote:

I would like to try essiac, but I'm unable to prepare this myself. Is it possible to buy it already made?

Rena

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

I'm so sorry....it does work for me...don't know what the problem was. AnneBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Hello Anne, When I tried to open this link it said: You are not authorized to view this page but then I went to the homepage and was able to enter. Thanks, Rena

Essiac When recovering from Pnumonia I got mine from: www.essiac-canada.com/statue.htm Anne

Amen.

Wow, I only thought of Essiac for cancer but am learning lots now.

carolg

>

> So Essiac tea is an immune builder and not just for cancer?

>

> Thanks

>

> mary

>

>

> For the Lord God helps Me; therefore have I not been ashamed or

confounded. Therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know

that I shall not be put to shame. Isa 50:7

>

• 1 month later...

Rena, I haven't made any in awhile.. but I ALWAYS made my own. I found results seemed better with mine vs. store bought. With one exception of a man who's dad was in Canada and bought Flo Essence.. I use only the 4 herbs (as in the files) and only distilled water. Are you taking max doses? I always bought my herbs from Blessed Herbs for this. But there are others that are good. Essiac has a almost "non" taste.of flat taste. I think without the smell there would be little taste.. but lemon.. no I don't think so, at least not me.. What are the ingredients in it on the label? SuziBlua Birdo <bluabirdo@...> wrote: Hello,I have been taking Essiac for about one and a half month.I have 2 questions, please:1. I don't feel anything

at all. Is it normal, or should I feel any effect? I take it because I have a large ovarian cyst.2. I buy the liquid form and I notice that it has a slight acid flavor, such as if it would contain a little bit of lemon. Is it the normal taste, or is there anything wrong?Thanks for any info.Rena

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

The one I buy has 8 herbs. I thought it was going to be stronger than the original with 4 herbs.

Rena

Re: Essiac

Rena,

I haven't made any in awhile.. but I ALWAYS made my own. I found results seemed better with mine vs. store bought. With one exception of a man who's dad was in Canada and bought Flo Essence.. I use only the 4 herbs (as in the files) and only distilled water.

Are you taking max doses? I always bought my herbs from Blessed Herbs for this. But there are others that are good.

Essiac has a almost "non" taste.of flat taste. I think without the smell there would be little taste..

but lemon.. no I don't think so, at least not me.. What are the ingredients in it on the label?

Hello,I have been taking Essiac for about one and a half month.I have 2 questions, please:1. I don't feel anything at all. Is it normal, or should I feel any effect? I take it because I have a large ovarian cyst.2. I buy the liquid form and I notice that it has a slight acid flavor, such as if it would contain a little bit of lemon. Is it the normal taste, or is there anything wrong?Thanks for any info.Rena

I take one bottle per week. When I open I put it in the refrigerator.

Rena

Re: Essiac

But how long have you had this???

I buy it in Whole Foods market and supposedly all is fine.

I know that natural remedies work slowly and silently, but in innumerable occasions I feel the result soon and even immediately.

Rena