RemedySpot.com

Potent Anti viral tea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Potent Anti-Viral Tea By Annie Bond, Executive Producer of Care2's Green Living content. A gifted African healer from Ghana gave my fiancé Len, who had the flu, instructions for how to make and use this strong and delicious tea remedy formula. In getting the ingredients I bought out the store's fresh ginger supply and made enough of this potent tea to last for a few days. I drank some too because it had such a

vibrant apple cider/ginger/lemon essence that I found irresistibly sweet, tart and spicy (and of course, I didn’t want to get sick either). I never got the virus and Len recovered without lung problems, to which he is prone: SIMPLE SOLUTION: Ingredients Ginger helps stimulate a therapeutic sweat. Studies also show that it helps fight against bacterial infections that may develop as a result of the viral infection. Lemon juice does the same thing, warding off secondary bacterial infections and giving a whopping amount of Vitamin C. Apple cider (and apple cider

vinegar), is extremely rich in minerals and has been employed since ancient times for this reason. Step OneOne cup of peeled, chopped and minced fresh ginger10 cups of water Step TwoApple cider (1/2 cup per serving)Lemon juice Directions Peel and mince the ginger (a food processor makes little work of this job). Simmer the minced ginger in 10 cups of water for an hour or so. Strain. When ready to have a serving place 1/2 cup of the strained ginger water in a pan with 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and a squirt or two of lemon juice. Heat and serve. Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.