RemedySpot.com

Happy Halloween!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 years later...

Absolutely no surprise. I think this melamine thing is way out of hand. Do you realize that the US is the only one besides China, in which have not actively pulled contaminated products off their shelves. Atleast in China, its more public, but here, it virtually doesn't exist. Kinda like when you automatically walk across the border, you cannot get parasites. Simply amazing.

From: Sue <sue@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 6:26:26 PMSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!

After reading the article sent late this afternoon from NaturalNews, I'll pass on that treat if it's candy (not that I've had any candy since the mitemare):http://www.naturaln ews.com/024662. htmlWatch the YouTube video link there & check out the links next to the article. Melamine & genetically modified sugar in our food supply plus the usual toxins...Any surprise the mitemare is flying under the radar?Best wishes, SueI've had the trick. May I have the treat now, please? Know you eachfeel the same...Best wishes! Sue