RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: wispies and crawlies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So Frito, being the godess of knowledge that you are, what do you think the wispies are?

I already gave my idea on it but through your disdain, you seemed to have missed it.

If you told me the mites were winning and I was about to sprout feathers and start crowing, I would have to believe you.

I believe you are already are crowing.

I am confused by your tone in the first two sentences and then your willingness to want to discuss further what I might think. I am not a goddess of knowledge as I am still learning as well as anybody else on this forum. Don't ever put me in the same category of God whether in disdain or not as His glory is only due Him.

On the black specs, I think these are the fed ones, who are on the way to being able to reproduce. I saw them coming out of me for the first week or two when I started my spice baths, then they stopped.I think I have only immature nymphs on me now, which are the lighter colored spots. What I can't figure out if I have all the adult ones out of me, how they keep reproducing in me. My logic must be incorrect or my environment is worse than I think it is and it keeps dumping the nymphs on me.

Question. How many eggs can one mite lay? I have seen numbers as high as 90 and as low as three depending on the kind of mite. With this consideration in mind, what makes you think that maturing through their lifecycle all happens in unison and your body would only then house immature mites or Nymphs? Do you also happen to know if they are all female versus male? How does mite behaviour differ from female to male? With some bird mites, it is documented they can and do breed or lay eggs in the environment and on the chicken. Your thinking is too finite based. If you have a succession of eggs hatching or nymphs on your body crawling, who's to say because of their color in what stage of development they are in. It is my understanding that some mites feed off of blood to go onto another

stage of development, while others breed first and then feed to lay eggs. Is your logic based solely on your opinions and observations or is it combined with some attempt at unifying the multifactorial issues at hand here?

I also don't understand why my skin is always in great shape. I don't seem to get any bumps or anything wierd on it. Maybe because I use coconut oil as a moisturiser, often on top of the ESP.

Coconut oil is great for the skin and contains caprylic acid, lauric acid, and decyclonic acids. In other words, it has wonderful healing properties and did you know its a potent antifungal skin agent? I have made many posts about the usefulness of CCO in previous posts both used internally and externally.

As for your skin. I'm really happy you don't have to suffer what some of us with lesions and bumps are. And really, no matter how disdainful you are to me, I wouldn't wish it on you either.

As far as frustration, I am sorry you are but is quite normal in this crazy infestation. I know on some of the worst days, it broke me like a twig and I don't believe I am inherently an emotional sort. Perhaps through your frustration is where I might be picking up a tone of disdain by you. I'll leave that up to you to clarify and perhaps any further reference to this should be made off list. Otherwise, it is my feeling that we are all in this together and this forum is here to share information to help each one of us through this "mitemare".

Irregardless, in high regards.....Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:08:40 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

So Frito, being the godess of knowledge that you are, what do you think the wispies are? If you told me the mites were winning and I was about to sprout feathers and start crowing, I would have to believe you. I know we are dealing with the spider family so wispies kind of make sense. I think they use them to move around on us. On the black specs, I think these are the fed ones, who are on the way to being able to reproduce. I saw them coming out of me for the first week or two when I started my spice baths, then they stopped.I think I have only immature nymphs on me now, which are the lighter colored spots. What I can't figure out if I have all the adult ones out of me, how they keep reproducing in me. My logic must be incorrect or my environment is worse than I think it is and it keeps dumping the nymphs on me. I also don't understand why my skin is always in great shape. I don't seem to get any

bumps or anything wierd on it. Maybe because I use coconut oil as a moisturiser, often on top of the ESP. I'm starting to get frustrated.. .grrr bob>> When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use some > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and egg > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, but > then there have been times...> > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because it > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > Thx y'all> > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, or I

> can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for me) > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.>

Thank you for clarifying and I also feel you have some very good direction and ideas. You mentioned sarcasm and sometimes when it is written, it can easily be misunderstood by the reader. So for my misunderstanding, may I also humbly apologize in my seriousness. I would like to meet you halfway, so in trying to accomplish that with you, I will try to lighten up as I can be of a serious mind. I do like sarcasm, and I do like humor and have found yours while conversing with others to considerably lighten my spirits at times. You can be quite funny and I think it would be a loss to this forum to lose that if you were to only post in "all seriousness". Many compliments back to you and its all water under the bridge.....Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:29:09 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

Only meant it a true compliment,you are incredible. My godess of knowledge was meant as someone who is thought of with high regards and esteem, not as our christian god.Perhaps my tone is too sarcastic at times. I will stop the attemps at being a little light and post only serious from now on. I will try also try to read a little more thoroughly. Many apologies.bob> >> > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > some > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > egg > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > but > > then there have

been times...> > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > it > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > Thx y'all> > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > or I > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > me) > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> >>

I second that frustration thing. I see no specks at all anymore. I have thrown most of my old cloths out and got some new things. New sheets 100% polyester. The rats get baths everyday and new litter on top of DE. I have sprayed my home and car with Adam's and bifitherin and DE the carpet. Give you I went over a week with out a vacuum before I could redo the DE. We emptied out our filing cabinet and throw almost all documents except extermly necessary ones which are now on the floor in the living room. We soak laundry before washing. And last night I stuck all the clothing in the oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees. I use clorox on hard floors and in the tub and sinks. I spray my shoes, purses and hair brush with raid. This is not even including the bath regimines, ESP, and after bath precautions. All of this has certainly helped the situation deminish

but, it fluctuates. Even after putting clothing in the oven and hanging them up in the door ways of dehumidified rooms last night I am still shooked. I put on a pair of pants this morning and a few minutes later I am crawling. Not a lot but still some crawling. It gets so tiering all the work I put into this and it is still not gone. What am I missing??? There has got to be something else unless the measures I have taken the last few day just aren't going to be noticeable right away.I grow so weary of this.J. From: <bobbyboyd99@...>Subject: Re: wispies and crawliesbird mites Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 7:08 AM

So Frito, being the godess of knowledge that you are, what do you

think the wispies are? If you told me the mites were winning and I

was about to sprout feathers and start crowing, I would have to

believe you. I know we are dealing with the spider family so wispies

kind of make sense. I think they use them to move around on us. On

the black specs, I think these are the fed ones, who are on the way

to being able to reproduce. I saw them coming out of me for the first

week or two when I started my spice baths, then they stopped.I think

I have only immature nymphs on me now, which are the lighter colored

spots. What I can't figure out if I have all the adult ones out of

me, how they keep reproducing in me. My logic must be incorrect or my

environment is worse than I think it is and it keeps dumping the

nymphs on me. I also don't understand why my skin is always in great

shape. I don't seem to get any bumps or anything wierd on it. Maybe

because I use coconut oil as a moisturiser, often on top of the ESP.

I'm starting to get frustrated.. .grrr

bob

>

> When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use

some

> years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and

egg

> laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think,

but

> then there have been times...

>

> AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because

it

> almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.

>

> Thx y'all

>

> PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles,

or I

> can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for

me)

> what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE

> CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.

>

Hey Chasity,

You are cuck full of helpful hints all across the board.

I too have a similar problem in my new place with the lovely shining floors, remember, everything is pretty bare and not much furniture left. So I started swiffering the walls and some of the ceilings with borax, , sometimes, epsom sometimes with bleach, starting soon full force with the orange plus, it makes me feel good to swiffer away, sometimes in the middle of the night when I get home and it keeps the critters off me for a spell. plus I talk to them in a fierce way, foul language and all. lol

Anyway, in my swifffering madness, I noticed they all lodge around but mostly over the door frames,old fashioned recessed doorways, there are a few, the big problem is my much adored build in storage closet in my huge bathroom, I was so happy when moving in, to finally place my zip locks full of clothes and other goods in an ordererly fashion, when I took a closer look deep inside the corners and discovered all those cracks and holes inside the closet, to top it off, the top of the closet is somewhat open and recessed, so I climbed up, high ceilings in this old fasioned SF building, anyway, up there, much to be done, for now I put a layer of borax, that seems to help, but I will buy a ladder and seriously tackle this mess to make it critter proof, I want a giant caulk gun of sorts, or go for what you suggested to J with the wax, in any event, the top of this closet is deep, almost another shelf box, about 4 feet long and two deep,

and wide, when finished and polished and mite proof, please any suggestion is welcome.

The other dilemma is my backdoor in the kitchen that leads into another spiral dungeon like staircase with the trash chute right at sight when I open that door, not good for my mitemare, it is cold and drafty too, the door is not very tightly sealed, should I get weather stripping or whatever it is called, can I make the door better sealed, I also wrote managment that everything is well maintained except that back stair case and wells, deep dirt and grime everywhere, I bought a broom and placed next to the trash chute in case any other tenants get some ideas, hah, dream on, in the meantime, I sweep and mop my stairwell/landing occassionally, but I do not need that to be an additional source of breeding ground for my imported critters.

Thanks for any help Home Depot queeen, I have been de throned by you, LOL. I love HD.

mk

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: wispies and crawliesbird mites Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:12 AM

Hey J, dont let it get ya down. Just a suggestion. u said shocks in doorways. well, what kinda doors are in those doorways? Are they hollow core or solid wood? painted or not? I read that bird mites love cardboard and hollow core doors have cardboard in them. Since u cant paint or caulk the door...maybe get some johnsons paste wax or something that could seal them in. check each door..sides, top, bottom, and around the doorknob. if you see any kinda gap try to fill it, and do ur usual orange oil on the flat part of the door and the jambs. sorry so long. good luck, chasity> > >> > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > some > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > egg > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > but > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > it > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > PS Check out my post

about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > or I > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > me) > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > >>

I meant I was shocked they were still in my clothing after all that. The doors are hallow in the center and painted. I can't imagine playing with the doors in my apt. I have been spraying around the frames and walls with the bifitherin. The pants I wore however, were on my dinning table with other clothing I put in the oven. They must have been on the table. Cause the hanging shirt i put on was fine so it seems. I just don't understand how these things keep living.J. From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: wispies and crawliesbird mites Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:12

AM

Hey J, dont let it get ya down. Just a suggestion. u said shocks in doorways. well, what kinda doors are in those doorways? Are they hollow core or solid wood? painted or not? I read that bird mites love cardboard and hollow core doors have cardboard in them. Since u cant paint or caulk the door...maybe get some johnsons paste wax or something that could seal them in. check each door..sides, top, bottom, and around the doorknob. if you see any kinda gap try to fill it, and do ur usual orange oil on the flat part of the door and the jambs. sorry so long. good luck, chasity> > >> > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > some > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > egg > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > but > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > it > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > PS Check out my

post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > or I > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > me) > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > >>

oops, must use the spell check sometimes, meant to say chuck full....all the other typos you may forgive me, thanks....mk

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001>Subject: Re: wispies and crawliesbird mitesDate: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:12 AM

Hey J, dont let it get ya down. Just a suggestion. u said shocks in doorways. well, what kinda doors are in those doorways? Are they hollow core or solid wood? painted or not? I read that bird mites love cardboard and hollow core doors have cardboard in them. Since u cant paint or caulk the door...maybe get some johnsons paste wax or something that could seal them in. check each door..sides, top, bottom, and around the doorknob. if you see any kinda gap try to fill it, and do ur usual orange oil on the flat part of the door and the jambs. sorry so long. good luck, chasity> > >> > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > some > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > egg > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > but > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > it > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > PS Check out my post

about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > or I > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > me) > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > >>

Thanks Myrtle, I used that kind before and messed up my expensive miele vac eventually. Now without carpet I am vac less, at least for now, I swiffer incessantly, LOL.

I would have to use the DE in a common area and not sure how that would fly with other tenants, then it is so dirty in the back stairwell and landing, one would never know if it is DE anyways. (no pets and kids in sight)

In the meantime, that infamous monthly building/apartment spraying took place yesterday again and lo and behold, the activity of these things is full force again. I am sure they spray that nasty Pyrethrin stuff, no Nylar for sure, will not ask to many questions about bugs etc as I got into trouble with my last apartment, that bit me in the you know what...LOL

I also stop the Bleach into drains routine, one of the collembola sites, said it is of no use, soapy and suddsy is still better, so I tried and think it works better.

I will give the 'onslaught' thing I try with nylar. May get one of those UV with pheromen laced electronic zapper devices, probably another waste of money, but I try anything.

I also need a cot and head to my camping store, I must sleep soon again with my body fully stretched out, vs. hanging in a chair with disposable isolation gowns as my bed linen.

Oh, I finally got my lice comb with the natural serum that goes with it, will start that tonight,( 'to the north to the south to the west and to the east" per Trly angel, LOL!!!)

Still do not understand why I can dip my head in my bath or shower my head along with everything else, I can rinse them off right away, no ?I am glad I am typing, b/c if I had to say this I probably would choke on the lice word, as I am still stunned what my world has come to. I really have to snap out of my denial and stunned phase stat to get with the program.

Thanks for all your help and support, it is so much appreciated.

Marguerite

From: myrtle_maui <myrtle_maui@...>Subject: Re: wispies and crawliesbird mites Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 9:51 AM

Marguerite,The best barrier I've used for blocking bugs from entering areas isbaited diatomaceous earth (not the food grade). I bought some at AceHardware in the gardening section. You might want to try that in someof the cracks and crevices where you think bugs can enter yourapartment. The baited DE works better than food grade, however, ifyou have pets or small children it's better to stick with the food grade.myrtle> > From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@ ...>> Subject: Re: wispies and crawlies> bird mites> Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:12 AM> > Hey J, dont let it get ya down. Just a suggestion. u said shocksin doorways.

well, what kinda doors are in those doorways? Are theyhollow core or solid wood? painted or not? I read that bird miteslove cardboard and hollow core doors have cardboard in them. Since ucant paint or caulk the door...maybe get some johnsons paste wax orsomething that could seal them in. check each door..sides, top,bottom, and around the doorknob. if you see any kinda gap try to fillit, and do ur usual orange oil on the flat part of the door and thejambs. sorry so long. good luck, chasity

What's groser than your mouth is other orifaces in your body. They like mine! Yuch

-requireshelp

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 2:28:07 PMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

I am having the crawlies today too...what is it? I'm sure we are not the only ones. I keep a bottle of alcohol/witchhazel/ teatreeoil and spray the spot. then rub it with my fingertips and usually find something... even if its the glitter pieces. We do become sensitive to them all...even the supposed harmless. i feel them all...I see MOST, even the ones that get in my eyelashes. this is gross but have you checked ur mouth? like the insides of ur cheeks and ur tongue. i brush, floss, scrape and mouthwash but they still love the insides of my lips and cheeks...gosh, I cannot believe I just wrote that...oh well, i feel i am among friends so if it might help. check ur tongue real good and see if u have what looks like swollen taste buds...but white. I am sorry u are having a rough day but this too shall pass, my friend. > > > >> > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use> > >

some> > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating > and> > > egg> > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't > think,> > > but> > > > then there have been times...> > > >> > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, > because> > > it> > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > >> > > > Thx y'all> > > >> > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on > critterfiles,> > > or I> > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly > for> > > me)> > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF > THE> > > > CRITTERS.

Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > >> > >> >>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger

There is a reason why they approach those O's

What they target I target with a counterattack of sorts, I inrease spot treatments to said O's with topical antifungals, have used betadine swab sticks in areas not initially intended, do I have to spell it out ? yet it worked like a charm, remember I am on the go a lot, yet have access to clinical supplies when my travel bags lacks certain items.

I have been in desperate moments and resorted to the most immediated resources available STAT, will develop a better travel strategy with my own supply.

JS , please stop the cinnamon sticks up you know what and build us that utopic mite-y mansion, I just loved the idea of it all, lets all move in, I am all in favor of the atrium beeing our decontamination chamber, then we inhale pure oxygen from our build in wall pipes, when we are gone, we switch to CO2 for decontam, then O2 again for our homecoming, then we have a huge Tea Tree in our Atrium like garden, blooming Oregano, and other beneficial herbs, we have the purest water for our herbal baths, H2O2 on tap. Tanks of Pumpkin seeds to snack on.....and on and on,...

I think I will take a nap now...

M

>> I wish your skin was clear too C. Try coconut oil, it really helps. > I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining about my skin, but I am > really crawlie today and frustrated. I feel like I should be getting > much better because nothing is showing up on my skin. Yet I'm not > getting better. I haven't purged anything I can see for ages. Yet > they are still driving me crazy. I feel like I have take the time and > energy to spray the whole house today with a knockdown. I think I am > becoming sensitive to all the mites on my body, even the usually > harmless ones. I'm so over it...b> > > > > >> > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use> > >

some> > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating > and> > > egg> > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't > think,> > > but> > > > then there have been times...> > > >> > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, > because> > > it> > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > >> > > > Thx y'all> > > >> > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on > critterfiles,> > > or I> > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly > for> > > me)> > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF > THE> > > > CRITTERS.

Oh, one more thing, that travel size Listerine Original (do not like the new version w/Orange, not the same to me)...is invaluable, I swig and hold in mouth as long as I can, especially after eating, do it now throughout the day when needed and it works, I spritz it in any place of my body for transient relief until I get to the other 'ammunition'.

The ESP soap in a jar lotion of sorts helps too. I must keep my fingernails cleaner more often, use waterless soap and rinses constantly even while driving...

Thanks for your patience with me, but I feel not so bad today and happy for anything.

M>> I wish your skin was clear too C. Try coconut oil, it really helps. > I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining about my skin, but I am > really crawlie today and frustrated. I feel like I should be getting > much better because nothing is showing up on my skin. Yet I'm not > getting better. I haven't purged anything I can see for ages. Yet > they are still driving me crazy. I feel like I have take the time and > energy to spray the whole house today with a knockdown. I think I am > becoming sensitive to all the mites on my body, even the usually > harmless ones. I'm so over it...b> > > > > >> > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use> > >

?!

Have you had this dry cough before? When did you acquire it? Does it have a cycle? Any feeling of air hunger, pleurisy type pain?

Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 6:08:12 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

KJ, did you sleep at all last nite?? lolHow are you making out with the DE? You mentioned recovering from itching. I haven't opened mine yet and not sure how I want to use it.I seem to have a pretty consistent dry cough and not sure if I want to aggrevate it.Have you tried the esp balm (a thick coat) and left it in your hair for 24 hours, several days in a row. I do this if my head is crawlie. It is for lice also.Hope your doing well otherwise.bob> > > > > >> > > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at > safe2use> > > > > some> > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and > mating > > > and> > > > > egg> > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't > > > think,> > > > > but> > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > >> > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, > > > because> > > > > it> > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thx

y'all> > > > > >> > > > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on > > > critterfiles,> > > > > or I> > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate > (mostly > > > for> > > > > me)> > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT > RID OF > > > THE> > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada > Messenger> >>

Of course I am concerned!!! Just checking with ya to make sure. :) Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:56:35 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

Hi Frito,I attribute it to scar tissue from heart valve surgery I had last year. I haven't been able to cough deeply or get a really full breath of air ever since. It causes me to have anxiety attacks from not enough air, which makes it even worse. Ever since my friends joined me, I've added unpleasant clear flem balls several times a day. This is probably the only new symptom I have.Thanks for the concern.bob> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at > > safe2use> > > > > > some> > > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and > > mating > > > > and> > > > > > egg> > > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I > don't > > > > think,> > > > > > but> > > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > >

>> > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, > > > > because> > > > > > it> > > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > >> > > > > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on > > > > critterfiles,> > > > > > or I> > > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate > > (mostly > > > > for> > > > > > me)> > > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT > > RID OF > > > > THE> > > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that

is.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada > > Messenger> > >> >>

Yes!!!! oxygen based cleaners!!!

Lemonade Kool-Aid???? ingenious for citric acid!!!

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:35:19 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

How about the oxi based powders down the drain? followed by enough boiling water to fill the trap and leave overnight? the dollar general has the sun oxygen based tub(laundry booster) I've started using this now since i've kicked the ammonia to the curb. It smells GREAT! got a 6lb bucket from the dollar general for 5 dollars. I price checked today at walmart they only have OXI CLEAN and it was almost 10 dollars sooo I have to go to the dollar general tomorrow and get some more. I used it in my laundry,sprinkled it on the carpets in my kidhauler, and dissolved some in a bowl of water in the microwave ,mixed it with some DAWN witha hint of lime, 2 packets of lemonade koolaid(no sugar), and some epsom water in my garden sprayer and used it for general cleaning...sprayed it everywhere. Seemed to do some arse kickin'....more research is needed. I

will get right on it. lol. > > > > From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@ ...>> > Subject: Re: wispies and crawlies> > bird mites> > Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:12 AM> > > > Hey J, dont let it get ya down. Just a suggestion. u said shocks> in doorways. well, what kinda doors are in those doorways? Are they> hollow core or solid wood? painted or not? I read that

bird mites> love cardboard and hollow core doors have cardboard in them. Since u> cant paint or caulk the door...maybe get some johnsons paste wax or> something that could seal them in. check each door..sides, top,> bottom, and around the doorknob. if you see any kinda gap try to fill> it, and do ur usual orange oil on the flat part of the door and the> jambs. sorry so long. good luck, chasity>

Hi frito My name is tommy. I was wondering if I could have your email address I have a few questions I would like to ask you if you don't mind ? thank you very much!! tommyFrom: fritolay66

<fritolay66@...>Subject: Re: Re: wispies and crawliesbird mites Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:26 AM

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001>bird mitesSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:35:19 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

How about the oxi based powders down the drain? followed by enough boiling water to fill the trap and leave overnight? the dollar general has the sun oxygen based tub(laundry booster) I've started using this now since i've kicked the ammonia to the curb. It smells GREAT! got a 6lb bucket from the dollar general for 5 dollars. I price checked today at walmart they only have OXI CLEAN and it was almost 10 dollars sooo I have to go to the dollar general tomorrow and get some more. I used it in my laundry,sprinkled it on the carpets in my kidhauler, and dissolved some in a bowl of water in the microwave ,mixed it with some DAWN witha hint of lime, 2 packets of lemonade koolaid(no sugar), and some epsom water in my garden sprayer and used it for general cleaning...sprayed it everywhere. Seemed to do some arse kickin'....more research is

needed. I

will get right on it. lol. > > > > From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@ ...>> > Subject: Re: wispies and crawlies> > bird mites> > Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:12 AM> > > > Hey J, dont let it get ya down. Just a suggestion. u said shocks> in doorways. well, what kinda doors are in those doorways? Are they> hollow core or solid wood? painted or not? I read that

bird mites> love cardboard and hollow core doors have cardboard in them. Since u> cant paint or caulk the door...maybe get some johnsons paste wax or> something that could seal them in. check each door..sides, top,> bottom, and around the doorknob. if you see any kinda gap try to fill> it, and do ur usual orange oil on the flat part of the door and the> jambs. sorry so long. good luck, chasity>

fritolay66@...

No I do not mind, ask away, hopefully I can be of some help.

From: tommy morrow <tommy02141@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:23:26 PMSubject: Re: Re: wispies and crawlies

Hi frito My name is tommy. I was wondering if I could have your email address I have a few questions I would like to ask you if you don't mind ? thank you very much!! tommy

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re: wispies and crawliesbird mitesDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:26 AM

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001>bird mitesSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:35:19 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

How about the oxi based powders down the drain? followed by enough boiling water to fill the trap and leave overnight? the dollar general has the sun oxygen based tub(laundry booster) I've started using this now since i've kicked the ammonia to the curb. It smells GREAT! got a 6lb bucket from the dollar general for 5 dollars. I price checked today at walmart they only have OXI CLEAN and it was almost 10 dollars sooo I have to go to the dollar general tomorrow and get some more. I used it in my laundry,sprinkled it on the carpets in my kidhauler, and dissolved some in a bowl of water in the microwave ,mixed it with some DAWN witha hint of lime, 2 packets of lemonade koolaid(no sugar), and some epsom water in my garden sprayer and used it for general cleaning...sprayed it everywhere. Seemed to do some arse kickin'....more research is needed. I

By your statement, was it continual then? Any type of cyclic occuerence, such as does it come or go? If you clean out your nose with a q-tip, do you get black specks? Ears?

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:13:12 PMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

Hi Frito,I also had the dry cough for the longest time.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at > > safe2use> > > > > > some> > > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and > > mating > > > > and> > > >

> > egg> > > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I > don't > > > > think,> > > > > > but> > > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > >> > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, > > > > because> > > > > > it> > > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > >> > > > > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on > > > > critterfiles,> > > > > > or I> > > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate > > (mostly > > >

> for> > > > > > me)> > > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT > > RID OF > > > > THE> > > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada > > Messenger> > >> >>

This concerns me and is what I have experienced, as well as some others.

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:43:04 AMSubject: Re: wispies and crawlies

I was infested in May of this year, the dry cough stared in late July.and stopped in late Sept after I began to use MMS. I have not seenany black specs, but have not been looking for then either.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at > > > safe2use> > > > > > >

some> > > > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and > > > mating > > > > > and> > > > > > > egg> > > > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I > > don't > > > > > think,> > > > > > > but> > > > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, > > > > > because> > > > > > > it> > > > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on > > > > > critterfiles,> > > > > > > or I> > > > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate > > > (mostly > > > > > for> > > > > > > me)> > > > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT > > > RID OF > > > > > THE> > > > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada > > > Messenger> > > >> >

>> >>