RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Is Ivermectin effective on Bird Mites?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LMAO. My other half is more feminine then I have ever been in my life save for I love dresses and heals. Most of my friends are guys. And most of my exs have been more feminine then myself. Two of my friends have told me that if I had any more testosterone I would grow a set. Its a funny idea but, I don't think your bucket has a hole in it. (Theory no hold water). Any way, I got a huge laugh out of this.J. From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Is Ivermectin effective on Bird Mites?bird mites Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 5:48 AM

too funny...that' s what it is...the male has to be slightly in touch with his feminine side or at least NOT BE IN DENIAL, just because they want to prove YOU wrong! oh sorry, got carried away there. lol. I see my hubby scratching, rubbing his nose constantly but he wouldnt dare admit it! Then it would mean I knew what I was talking about. HAH. thank you, robert, for embracing ur feminine side and recognizing what's going on so you could do something about it instead of sticking ur head up ur arse and infecting people around u! Ya'll ARE THE REAL MEN!

> > > > > > > > Hi L. Yes, your advice is of immense help! I've often suspected > > > > Ivermectin is a short term solution, at best, for a bird mite > > > problem. > > > > For me, the biting is all over the body, though they do seem to > > > prefer > > > > my head. I have a problem with the things crawling around my > > > eyebrows > > > > and lashes whenever I forgo the sulfur. It's relentless, which > is > > > why > > > > I considered Ivermectin. And they always manage to find the > spot I > > > > missed. Meanwhile, the husband is hardly effected compared to > me. > > > > Maybe I should take up his smoking habit. I can't imagine why > else > > > > they'd eschew him in favor of little ol' me. > > > >

> > > > Did you have any bad side effects from the Iver? > > > > > > > > When it came to the Ivermectin, I'm not sure if that was what > made > > > the bites go away or the Prednisone. They may have still been > biting > > > and the itchy rash didn't show up because my body didn't react to > > > the bites. In my case the whole mitemare came on slowly, my body > and > > > clothes were infected when I came in the house, but I didn't > notice > > > until they multiplied and started biting in mass about a month > > > later. It wasn't until much later that I noticed the tickling by > the > > > nose and ears. The first dose I took made me really uncoordinated > > > and slow. I would lose my balance easily and didn't have good > muscle > > > control. The

symptoms lasted about 20 hrs. The second dose didn't > > > even faze me. I didn't have any long term side effects. I've > heard > > > that tobacco is a repellent. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >>