RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: [lymestrategies] Re: Question | Pin Pricks & Bug Bite Blister Things

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Frito,I am wondering how you tell you have morgs? I have thought it at times. The black, red, and white fibers, black and brown flecks, crawling, pin pricks, fatigue, headaches, muscle aches, joint pain, ect. I know that many of the things I have done have improved how I feel. The oregano oil in conjunction with luminaria flushed the sickness right out. My other half has taken to doing raiki on me. Major improvement in energy there.In regaurds to skin, Trisha's soap has been a God send. I have never seen a leassion on me though even before all these tactics. However, I had been using bentonite clay prior to the severe part of infestation. How would I even know I had morgs? Just out of parinoia I have disposed of lots of my old stuff. I have heard if you can get morgs out of you you must also get it out of your environment too.J.--- On

Mon, 11/17/08, fritolay66 <fritolay66@...> wrote:From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>Subject: Fw: [lymestrategies] Re: Question | Pin Pricks & Bug Bite Blister Thingsbird mites Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 10:38 AM

I thought I might forward this on to this group as it may pertain to a few of us here. The statement was made earlier today about some things being universal throughout the boards as far as treatments go. This may serve as an example of similar experiences of others with other problems. You can imagine my surprise after being positive for my lyme, bart, and flaggella, abnormally low cholesterol, yadi ya, and my birdmite infestation, the similarities of all this going on. Something else to consider. If you think you are a Morgellons candidate, do you realize that a large percentage, and I have seen it quoted somewhere around 90% of Morgellon's sufferers test positive for lyme and co's when they are tested. Additionally, the samples quoted by T. Springstead in which Z

forwarded to us, show parasites and these were associated with Morgellon's sufferers and they are finding mites among them?

Okay, enough of the un-nerving stuff for awhile and on to info. :)

Frito

----- Forwarded Message ----From: haecklers <haecklers (DOT) com>lymestrategiesSent: Monday, November 17, 2008 11:50:25 AMSubject: [lymestrategies] Re: Question | Pin Pricks & Bug Bite Blister Things

I can confirm that it was part of the healing process for me, but I don't know exactly what caused them. We used to call them exit holes and wonder if it was the stuff from the lymephotos website coming out of us. Later, as I learned the skin is an organ of elimination I started thinking maybe it was the body detoxing and getting nasty stuff out via sweat pores - do you also get nausea or respiratory stuff around the same time? Some stuff is exhaled, and some goes out through the GI and can cause nausea as the bile is stimulated.When I've gotten itchy bumps putting iodine (lugol's) or coconut oil on helped.I think another theory was that it was a skin fungus related to yeast flares. If you are having any other yeast symptoms, maybe try probiotics and avoiding starches/sugars for awhile to see if that helps.>> Hi, group.> > I've been on salt for a while now (with limited C as it causes me severe> herx./immunopatholo gy and diarrhea still even at low doses - I have> digestive/absorptio n problems).> > I've been on salt/c for a number of months now, but a few months ago> just began having bite sensations and extreme itchiness in places all> over my body (hands, palms, inner arms, thighs, ankles, calves, right> armpit and upper inner arm - SEVERE - like a full-on rash). I'm not> really all that surprised by the armpit being a big target because I've> read that the lyme bacteria actually prefer sweat glands (?). I think I> read that on the MP board.> > I'm also now having these small red

blister looking bug-bite things now.> They've been around for about a month now. Sometimes I can squeeze them> and little bit of clear liquid comes out. They're REALLY itchy. I> haven't changed anything else really, so I'm hoping this is a sign the> salt/c is starting to really dig in and get at the buggers?> > Can someone confirm for me that this pin-prick sensation, itchiness, AND> the red mini-bug bite things (for lack of a better technical term) are a> sign of die-off from the bacteria/spirochete s/etc?> > Thanks in advance!> >