RemedySpot.com

For Ms. M....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bless your heart Ms. M...

I hate to see you in so much distress. These bugs are enough to drive

anyone out of their mind.... But hang in there.... take a deep

breath... It's only overwhelming if you let it be.

Your environment may not be as infested as one might think. So DON'T

move out of your shiny place just yet... You CANNOT survive in your

car...

You said that all heck broke loose just one day after your ESP

treatment on scalp and body... correct?

I recall you saying that you were surprised at the amount of gunk

that came out of your scalp and hair after you did the treatment, and

how " normal " your hair/scalp felt.... correct? ....

Bingo! That is where your infestation is...YOUR SCALP. If you have

been doing the " East to West - North to South " motion on your scalp

with the lice comb... then you are pulling them off of your scalp and

out of your hair! That is NOT a bad thing! That is PROGRESS!!

All you did, when you performed this treatment was to " wake them up " .

You have them on the run Ms. M.! All you need to do to keep them OUT

of your ears and sinuses is to keep smearing Aquaphor up your nose

and into your ears. Go to the drug store and pick up a Vics Vapo Rub

INHALER. Take 2 huge sniffs from each nostril and IMMEDIATELY apply

the Aquaphor. Within less than 10 minutes you will feel them coming

out of your nose to get away from the menthol... but ALAS! They can't

go anywhere as they are now STUCK in that greasy pit of Aquaphor!!!

Just take a Q-Tip and twirl them right out of there. Then re apply

the Aquaphor!

PLEASE! DO NOT stop the scalp, ears and nostril protocol!!!! Whatever

you do!!! Everything else can wait if you are too tired to fool with

it...

Another thing....

Have you cleaned the filter on your dehumidifier??? I learned this

from " livingwithcritters " !!! I didn't even know a dehumidifier had a

filter until I saw the demonstration she posted on her " Critter

site " ! Just pull out the bucket out and above where the bucket used

to be towards the top reach your hand in there and right up

underneath of that you'll feel the filter. Pull it DOWN and out and

wash it off!

If you can afford it, purchase ANOTHER dehumidfier. You'll have one

at each end of the apartment. NO... this is not overkill... but it

will take time...

About your car....

If you move into your car you will NEVER get rid of these things...

so DON'T DO IT! The foam in car seating is 4 " thick and is VERY

porous! (I used to do automotive upholstery) Within a week of living

in your car you could literally have billions of these things

embedded in your car seats, not to mention in your headliner and

assundry other places where these demons can hide.

Ms. M..... Go get a bottle of Windex and pour it into a spray bottle.

Keep this spray bottle in you car AT ALL TIMES...

Every single time that you GET OUT of your car... spray it down.

Spray the headliner... spray the seats... spray the floorboards...

But ONLY " After you get out of it " ...It only take a couple of

minutes!

The reason for this is that the body heat that you have trasferred

from your body onto the seat has drawn the mites/springtails toward

you... By spraying the windex immediately after you get out of the

car... you are killing the ones closest to the fabric surfaces.

This protocol does take time and may take several weeks. But there is

no reason in the world why you can't incorporate this into your daily

protocol! As I said earlier it only take a couple of minutes!

If you don't want to use the Windex... then maybe the Raid that Rita

recommends? Or what about the ADAMS flea/lice spray with Nylar in

it??

Just ALWAYS remember to spray it AFTER you get out of the car...

About your bedding?

What are you sleeping on? If you are still sleeping in that Pottery

barn chair... you need to pitch that chair as that's another source

of re infestation for you.

Go to Wal-Mart and buy yourself an Air Mattress. We have had ours for

almost a year and they are really quite comfy! SOooooooo Easy to

clean too!!! To clean it all you do is put a bleach and epsom salt

solution in a spray bottle full of hot water and spray away! Or do

like Mel does. She has a twin size air mattress that she throws in

her shower! (But you don't have a shower curtain... this might not

work!!.. We don't want to piss off the folks downstairs! Maybe just

give the mattress a bath? )

Motel hopping.... Do you really want to do that? Do you really want

to give, what you have, to someone else? Do you really want to turn

someone else's life into a living Hell? What if it's a young family

who has small children or babies?? Do you really want to infest them?

Because that's exactly what will happen if you do this. That is

irresponsible behaviour Ms. M.

Computer equipmant and Big screen TV...

There is no reason in the world to get rid of these items Ms. M.!!!

They are not in your big screen tv... I paid almost 5 grand for my

Flat screen TV and Bose system... and there was NO WAY that this was

leaving the house. Why should you sacrifice EVERY SINGLE pleasure

that is left? It's not necessary!!!

They do however infest the mouse and keyboards... For your mouse just

put a sandwich baggie over it! Place saran wrap around your keyboard.

The dehumidifiers will take care of the rest in time... But you need

more than one dehumidifier.

Marguerite... I know how sick and tired you are...All of the

cleaning... the personal protocols... and all of the other crap that

goes along with this... Been there... done that... and am STILL doing

it after almost 1 1/2 years. But can you not develope a routine that

you can live with? One that won't require so much work? Fine tune it

a bit? Since you are at work so much and at the gym 2X a day... can

you not just give your shiny apt. a going over once a week and do

your daily personal protocols?

There has to be some type of solution... besides " Giving Up " ...

I am so sorry that you have to go through this... I really am.

Like Chasity... I wish I could come out there and help you get rid of

this demon... But I can't...

We're here if you need us Ms. M.

Love and hugs coming your way...

Trly

>

> Another day since my last posting and all changed.

>  

> All heck broke loose in my environment and body today and I had to

work, I am dead tired. I came to the realization, that all the shiny

floors etc. does not make up for the old building with the gzillion

cracks and crevices, there is not enough caulk in this world to  fix

all the poorly 'seamed' floors to the baseboards etc....Since I am

renting I would not invest in a major overhaul of finishing thus mite

proofing the place, they already settled in quite well, even my

dehumidifier is infested and it has been going 24/7 for a long time.

>  

> I found a new non valet parking gargage starting on the first and I

do not mind using my infested car as my sleeping quarters, probably

get more leg stretching room then my chair I have been sleeping on

for so long and that fine Potterybarn red leather chair is finally

infested as well, must go to the dump, then there is only the big

glass, wrought iron table that my desktop was mostly used for that

must go and the big new tv 42 inch flat screen, then I am rid of all,

the few clothing I fit in a suitcase, my office supply and docs

extracted to fit into one huge binder, a few mite fighting toiletries

and I am ready to go mobile.

>  

> I can no longer move into another place, just too futile and I had

it !

>  

> I sign up for a gym membership and go early in the morning and late

in the evening then hang out in the car in my safe and vented garage

during work days. If there are security patrols, I do not care

anymore.

>  

> On long distance assignments, I may stay at hotels once in a while,

when off for a few days, I go for getaways, the wine country ( no

more wine drinking for me, and miss my Pinot NOirs, Merlots), just

for getaways. I will do it as long as it takes to conquer this mite

or whatever these things are on a smaller scale, limiting the battle

ground to smallest area possible that is left, the car and me. I

will CO2 the car on a weekly basis, go for my baths at the gym twice

a day. Eat on the go. Give up my few kitchen stuff. The last straw

was this morning when my only pair of good trousers got a burned hole

from baking and I am way out of my clothing since I got behind on my

laundry, will do it now before the mat closes at 9 PM. I am dead

tired and got to get up and ready to tackle another work assignment

tomorrow and the weekend. I am getting sickly.I need medical care.

Know, they will place me psych just by uttering anything about these

things breeding in

> me, and THEY ARE !!!!

>  

> Yes, I am of sound mind, not too much brain fog, just HAD IT !

>  

> I am signing out with a big thank you to all of you.

>  

> My desktop will go to, too infested as well. Will eventually go for

a wireless laptop or hang out in internet cafes for a while.

>  

> That is the best solution I can think of, no one can tell me that

all that vigorous and consistent cleaning and dehumidifying helped me

in the long run. lt is too much and overwhelming.

>  

> M

>

Extremely well said. Please, listen to her, M. Do not throw away your electronics, and please don't confine yourself to your car, a source in which you cannot live or get well in. Please M, don't disconnect from us here.

Frito

From: trlyblest <trlyblest@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 9:18:29 AMSubject: For Ms. M....

Bless your heart Ms. M...I hate to see you in so much distress. These bugs are enough to drive anyone out of their mind.... But hang in there.... take a deep breath... It's only overwhelming if you let it be. Your environment may not be as infested as one might think. So DON'T move out of your shiny place just yet... You CANNOT survive in your car...You said that all heck broke loose just one day after your ESP treatment on scalp and body... correct? I recall you saying that you were surprised at the amount of gunk that came out of your scalp and hair after you did the treatment, and how "normal" your hair/scalp felt.... correct? .... Bingo! That is where your infestation is...YOUR SCALP. If you have been doing the "East to West - North to South" motion on your scalp with the lice comb... then you are pulling them off of your scalp and out of your hair! That is NOT a bad

thing! That is PROGRESS!!All you did, when you performed this treatment was to "wake them up". You have them on the run Ms. M.! All you need to do to keep them OUT of your ears and sinuses is to keep smearing Aquaphor up your nose and into your ears. Go to the drug store and pick up a Vics Vapo Rub INHALER. Take 2 huge sniffs from each nostril and IMMEDIATELY apply the Aquaphor. Within less than 10 minutes you will feel them coming out of your nose to get away from the menthol... but ALAS! They can't go anywhere as they are now STUCK in that greasy pit of Aquaphor!!! Just take a Q-Tip and twirl them right out of there. Then re apply the Aquaphor! PLEASE! DO NOT stop the scalp, ears and nostril protocol!!!! Whatever you do!!! Everything else can wait if you are too tired to fool with it... Another thing....Have you cleaned the filter on your dehumidifier? ?? I learned this

from "livingwithcritters "!!! I didn't even know a dehumidifier had a filter until I saw the demonstration she posted on her "Critter site"! Just pull out the bucket out and above where the bucket used to be towards the top reach your hand in there and right up underneath of that you'll feel the filter. Pull it DOWN and out and wash it off! If you can afford it, purchase ANOTHER dehumidfier. You'll have one at each end of the apartment. NO... this is not overkill... but it will take time...About your car....If you move into your car you will NEVER get rid of these things... so DON'T DO IT! The foam in car seating is 4" thick and is VERY porous! (I used to do automotive upholstery) Within a week of living in your car you could literally have billions of these things embedded in your car seats, not to mention in your headliner and assundry other places where these demons can hide.

Ms. M..... Go get a bottle of Windex and pour it into a spray bottle.Keep this spray bottle in you car AT ALL TIMES...Every single time that you GET OUT of your car... spray it down. Spray the headliner... spray the seats... spray the floorboards. ..But ONLY "After you get out of it"...It only take a couple of minutes! The reason for this is that the body heat that you have trasferred from your body onto the seat has drawn the mites/springtails toward you... By spraying the windex immediately after you get out of the car... you are killing the ones closest to the fabric surfaces. This protocol does take time and may take several weeks. But there is no reason in the world why you can't incorporate this into your daily protocol! As I said earlier it only take a couple of minutes! If you don't want to use the Windex... then maybe the Raid that Rita recommends? Or what about the

ADAMS flea/lice spray with Nylar in it?? Just ALWAYS remember to spray it AFTER you get out of the car... About your bedding?What are you sleeping on? If you are still sleeping in that Pottery barn chair... you need to pitch that chair as that's another source of re infestation for you. Go to Wal-Mart and buy yourself an Air Mattress. We have had ours for almost a year and they are really quite comfy! SOooooooo Easy to clean too!!! To clean it all you do is put a bleach and epsom salt solution in a spray bottle full of hot water and spray away! Or do like Mel does. She has a twin size air mattress that she throws in her shower! (But you don't have a shower curtain... this might not work!!.. We don't want to piss off the folks downstairs! Maybe just give the mattress a bath? )Motel hopping.... Do you really want to do that? Do you really want to give, what you have, to

someone else? Do you really want to turn someone else's life into a living Hell? What if it's a young family who has small children or babies?? Do you really want to infest them? Because that's exactly what will happen if you do this. That is irresponsible behaviour Ms. M. Computer equipmant and Big screen TV...There is no reason in the world to get rid of these items Ms. M.!!! They are not in your big screen tv... I paid almost 5 grand for my Flat screen TV and Bose system... and there was NO WAY that this was leaving the house. Why should you sacrifice EVERY SINGLE pleasure that is left? It's not necessary!!! They do however infest the mouse and keyboards... For your mouse just put a sandwich baggie over it! Place saran wrap around your keyboard. The dehumidifiers will take care of the rest in time... But you need more than one dehumidifier.Marguerite.. . I know how sick and

tired you are...All of the cleaning... the personal protocols... and all of the other crap that goes along with this... Been there... done that... and am STILL doing it after almost 1 1/2 years. But can you not develope a routine that you can live with? One that won't require so much work? Fine tune it a bit? Since you are at work so much and at the gym 2X a day... can you not just give your shiny apt. a going over once a week and do your daily personal protocols? There has to be some type of solution... besides "Giving Up"... I am so sorry that you have to go through this... I really am.Like Chasity... I wish I could come out there and help you get rid of this demon... But I can't... We're here if you need us Ms. M.Love and hugs coming your way...Trly>> Another day since my last posting and all changed.> > All heck broke loose in my environment and body today and I had to work, I am dead tired. I came to the realization, that all the shiny floors etc. does not make up for the old building with the gzillion cracks and crevices, there is not enough caulk in this world to fix all the poorly 'seamed' floors to the baseboards etc....Since I am renting I would not invest in a major overhaul of finishing thus mite proofing the place, they already settled in quite well, even my dehumidifier is infested and it has been going 24/7 for a long time. > > I found a new non valet parking gargage starting on the first and I do not mind using my infested car as my sleeping quarters, probably

get more leg stretching room then my chair I have been sleeping on for so long and that fine Potterybarn red leather chair is finally infested as well, must go to the dump, then there is only the big glass, wrought iron table that my desktop was mostly used for that must go and the big new tv 42 inch flat screen, then I am rid of all, the few clothing I fit in a suitcase, my office supply and docs extracted to fit into one huge binder, a few mite fighting toiletries and I am ready to go mobile.> > I can no longer move into another place, just too futile and I had it !> > I sign up for a gym membership and go early in the morning and late in the evening then hang out in the car in my safe and vented garage during work days. If there are security patrols, I do not care anymore. > > On long distance assignments, I may stay at hotels once in a while,

when off for a few days, I go for getaways, the wine country ( no more wine drinking for me, and miss my Pinot NOirs, Merlots), just for getaways. I will do it as long as it takes to conquer this mite or whatever these things are on a smaller scale, limiting the battle ground to smallest area possible that is left, the car and me. I will CO2 the car on a weekly basis, go for my baths at the gym twice a day. Eat on the go. Give up my few kitchen stuff. The last straw was this morning when my only pair of good trousers got a burned hole from baking and I am way out of my clothing since I got behind on my laundry, will do it now before the mat closes at 9 PM. I am dead tired and got to get up and ready to tackle another work assignment tomorrow and the weekend. I am getting sickly.I need medical care. Know, they will place me psych just by uttering anything about these things breeding in>

me, and THEY ARE !!!!> > Yes, I am of sound mind, not too much brain fog, just HAD IT !> > I am signing out with a big thank you to all of you. > > My desktop will go to, too infested as well. Will eventually go for a wireless laptop or hang out in internet cafes for a while. > > That is the best solution I can think of, no one can tell me that all that vigorous and consistent cleaning and dehumidifying helped me in the long run. lt is too much and overwhelming.> > M>

Marguerite,

Hi,

I am so worried about you. Please don't sleep in your car. Besides al the things that Truly has said,

you dont' know who might be lukin around. I know it's the mother in me but please don't.

We all care so much about you and want you to get better.

I had them for 2-1/2 years. I swear by the clorox and epsom salts that I sprayed everywhere. And I used windex in my car. It worked. I'm free of the @#$%^%^^^^s.

I just now have to fight what they left me with.

I am using veg. oil mixed with clove and cedarwood oil in it.

I work on my skin for hours sometimes but all kinds of stuff comes out.

Then I bath with a huge bottle of H202 and borax and baking soda.

Then I shower it off and use the esp products. I know it will take time but it's so much better.

This will get better. You have to take care of yourself and not give in to them. Believe that you are stronger than they are.

I'm taking opaline and ph buffer as well as lots of supplements.

Please don't give up.

I'll be praying.

Love,

Lou

From: trlyblest <trlyblest@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 10:18:29 AMSubject: For Ms. M....

Bless your heart Ms. M...I hate to see you in so much distress. These bugs are enough to drive anyone out of their mind.... But hang in there.... take a deep breath... It's only overwhelming if you let it be. Your environment may not be as infested as one might think. So DON'T move out of your shiny place just yet... You CANNOT survive in your car...You said that all heck broke loose just one day after your ESP treatment on scalp and body... correct? I recall you saying that you were surprised at the amount of gunk that came out of your scalp and hair after you did the treatment, and how "normal" your hair/scalp felt.... correct? .... Bingo! That is where your infestation is...YOUR SCALP. If you have been doing the "East to West - North to South" motion on your scalp with the lice comb... then you are pulling them off of your scalp and out of your hair! That is NOT a bad

thing! That is PROGRESS!!All you did, when you performed this treatment was to "wake them up". You have them on the run Ms. M.! All you need to do to keep them OUT of your ears and sinuses is to keep smearing Aquaphor up your nose and into your ears. Go to the drug store and pick up a Vics Vapo Rub INHALER. Take 2 huge sniffs from each nostril and IMMEDIATELY apply the Aquaphor. Within less than 10 minutes you will feel them coming out of your nose to get away from the menthol... but ALAS! They can't go anywhere as they are now STUCK in that greasy pit of Aquaphor!!! Just take a Q-Tip and twirl them right out of there. Then re apply the Aquaphor! PLEASE! DO NOT stop the scalp, ears and nostril protocol!!!! Whatever you do!!! Everything else can wait if you are too tired to fool with it... Another thing....Have you cleaned the filter on your dehumidifier? ?? I learned this

from "livingwithcritters "!!! I didn't even know a dehumidifier had a filter until I saw the demonstration she posted on her "Critter site"! Just pull out the bucket out and above where the bucket used to be towards the top reach your hand in there and right up underneath of that you'll feel the filter. Pull it DOWN and out and wash it off! If you can afford it, purchase ANOTHER dehumidfier. You'll have one at each end of the apartment. NO... this is not overkill... but it will take time...About your car....If you move into your car you will NEVER get rid of these things... so DON'T DO IT! The foam in car seating is 4" thick and is VERY porous! (I used to do automotive upholstery) Within a week of living in your car you could literally have billions of these things embedded in your car seats, not to mention in your headliner and assundry other places where these demons can hide.

Ms. M..... Go get a bottle of Windex and pour it into a spray bottle.Keep this spray bottle in you car AT ALL TIMES...Every single time that you GET OUT of your car... spray it down. Spray the headliner... spray the seats... spray the floorboards. ..But ONLY "After you get out of it"...It only take a couple of minutes! The reason for this is that the body heat that you have trasferred from your body onto the seat has drawn the mites/springtails toward you... By spraying the windex immediately after you get out of the car... you are killing the ones closest to the fabric surfaces. This protocol does take time and may take several weeks. But there is no reason in the world why you can't incorporate this into your daily protocol! As I said earlier it only take a couple of minutes! If you don't want to use the Windex... then maybe the Raid that Rita recommends? Or what about the

ADAMS flea/lice spray with Nylar in it?? Just ALWAYS remember to spray it AFTER you get out of the car... About your bedding?What are you sleeping on? If you are still sleeping in that Pottery barn chair... you need to pitch that chair as that's another source of re infestation for you. Go to Wal-Mart and buy yourself an Air Mattress. We have had ours for almost a year and they are really quite comfy! SOooooooo Easy to clean too!!! To clean it all you do is put a bleach and epsom salt solution in a spray bottle full of hot water and spray away! Or do like Mel does. She has a twin size air mattress that she throws in her shower! (But you don't have a shower curtain... this might not work!!.. We don't want to piss off the folks downstairs! Maybe just give the mattress a bath? )Motel hopping.... Do you really want to do that? Do you really want to give, what you have, to

someone else? Do you really want to turn someone else's life into a living Hell? What if it's a young family who has small children or babies?? Do you really want to infest them? Because that's exactly what will happen if you do this. That is irresponsible behaviour Ms. M. Computer equipmant and Big screen TV...There is no reason in the world to get rid of these items Ms. M.!!! They are not in your big screen tv... I paid almost 5 grand for my Flat screen TV and Bose system... and there was NO WAY that this was leaving the house. Why should you sacrifice EVERY SINGLE pleasure that is left? It's not necessary!!! They do however infest the mouse and keyboards... For your mouse just put a sandwich baggie over it! Place saran wrap around your keyboard. The dehumidifiers will take care of the rest in time... But you need more than one dehumidifier.Marguerite.. . I know how sick and

tired you are...All of the cleaning... the personal protocols... and all of the other crap that goes along with this... Been there... done that... and am STILL doing it after almost 1 1/2 years. But can you not develope a routine that you can live with? One that won't require so much work? Fine tune it a bit? Since you are at work so much and at the gym 2X a day... can you not just give your shiny apt. a going over once a week and do your daily personal protocols? There has to be some type of solution... besides "Giving Up"... I am so sorry that you have to go through this... I really am.Like Chasity... I wish I could come out there and help you get rid of this demon... But I can't... We're here if you need us Ms. M.Love and hugs coming your way...Trly>> Another day since my last posting and all changed.> > All heck broke loose in my environment and body today and I had to work, I am dead tired. I came to the realization, that all the shiny floors etc. does not make up for the old building with the gzillion cracks and crevices, there is not enough caulk in this world to fix all the poorly 'seamed' floors to the baseboards etc....Since I am renting I would not invest in a major overhaul of finishing thus mite proofing the place, they already settled in quite well, even my dehumidifier is infested and it has been going 24/7 for a long time. > > I found a new non valet parking gargage starting on the first and I do not mind using my infested car as my sleeping quarters, probably

get more leg stretching room then my chair I have been sleeping on for so long and that fine Potterybarn red leather chair is finally infested as well, must go to the dump, then there is only the big glass, wrought iron table that my desktop was mostly used for that must go and the big new tv 42 inch flat screen, then I am rid of all, the few clothing I fit in a suitcase, my office supply and docs extracted to fit into one huge binder, a few mite fighting toiletries and I am ready to go mobile.> > I can no longer move into another place, just too futile and I had it !> > I sign up for a gym membership and go early in the morning and late in the evening then hang out in the car in my safe and vented garage during work days. If there are security patrols, I do not care anymore. > > On long distance assignments, I may stay at hotels once in a while,

when off for a few days, I go for getaways, the wine country ( no more wine drinking for me, and miss my Pinot NOirs, Merlots), just for getaways. I will do it as long as it takes to conquer this mite or whatever these things are on a smaller scale, limiting the battle ground to smallest area possible that is left, the car and me. I will CO2 the car on a weekly basis, go for my baths at the gym twice a day. Eat on the go. Give up my few kitchen stuff. The last straw was this morning when my only pair of good trousers got a burned hole from baking and I am way out of my clothing since I got behind on my laundry, will do it now before the mat closes at 9 PM. I am dead tired and got to get up and ready to tackle another work assignment tomorrow and the weekend. I am getting sickly.I need medical care. Know, they will place me psych just by uttering anything about these things breeding in>

me, and THEY ARE !!!!> > Yes, I am of sound mind, not too much brain fog, just HAD IT !> > I am signing out with a big thank you to all of you. > > My desktop will go to, too infested as well. Will eventually go for a wireless laptop or hang out in internet cafes for a while. > > That is the best solution I can think of, no one can tell me that all that vigorous and consistent cleaning and dehumidifying helped me in the long run. lt is too much and overwhelming.> > M>