RemedySpot.com

Re: You Go Ms. M.!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Another day since my last posting and all changed.

All heck broke loose in my environment and body today and I had to work, I am dead tired. I came to the realization, that all the shiny floors etc. does not make up for the old building with the gzillion cracks and crevices, there is not enough caulk in this world to fix all the poorly 'seamed' floors to the baseboards etc....Since I am renting I would not invest in a major overhaul of finishing thus mite proofing the place, they already settled in quite well, even my dehumidifier is infested and it has been going 24/7 for a long time.

I found a new non valet parking gargage starting on the first and I do not mind using my infested car as my sleeping quarters, probably get more leg stretching room then my chair I have been sleeping on for so long and that fine Potterybarn red leather chair is finally infested as well, must go to the dump, then there is only the big glass, wrought iron table that my desktop was mostly used for that must go and the big new tv 42 inch flat screen, then I am rid of all, the few clothing I fit in a suitcase, my office supply and docs extracted to fit into one huge binder, a few mite fighting toiletries and I am ready to go mobile.

I can no longer move into another place, just too futile and I had it !

I sign up for a gym membership and go early in the morning and late in the evening then hang out in the car in my safe and vented garage during work days. If there are security patrols, I do not care anymore.

On long distance assignments, I may stay at hotels once in a while, when off for a few days, I go for getaways, the wine country ( no more wine drinking for me, and miss my Pinot NOirs, Merlots), just for getaways. I will do it as long as it takes to conquer this mite or whatever these things are on a smaller scale, limiting the battle ground to smallest area possible that is left, the car and me. I will CO2 the car on a weekly basis, go for my baths at the gym twice a day. Eat on the go. Give up my few kitchen stuff. The last straw was this morning when my only pair of good trousers got a burned hole from baking and I am way out of my clothing since I got behind on my laundry, will do it now before the mat closes at 9 PM. I am dead tired and got to get up and ready to tackle another work assignment tomorrow and the weekend. I am getting sickly.I need medical care. Know, they will place me psych just by uttering anything about these things

breeding in me, and THEY ARE !!!!

Yes, I am of sound mind, not too much brain fog, just HAD IT !

I am signing out with a big thank you to all of you.

My desktop will go to, too infested as well. Will eventually go for a wireless laptop or hang out in internet cafes for a while.

That is the best solution I can think of, no one can tell me that all that vigorous and consistent cleaning and dehumidifying helped me in the long run. lt is too much and overwhelming.

M

From: trlyblest <trlyblest@...>Subject: You Go Ms. M.!!!bird mites Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 4:14 PM

Ms. M.!Sounds like you are on the right track girl! You go!!! ;) NOT washing your hair while in the tub/shower is a GOOD thing. As all you would have done is wash them right out of your hair and into your bathwater causing them to cling to you. Keep washing your hair over the sink. Never in the tub or shower. Also keep slathering the ESP on you and keep it on you at all times. Pretty soon you will start pulling stuff out of your skin while keeping the ones in your environment off of you! Keep it up and you'll be good as new in a short time!!! Hugs and love to you!Trly>> Girl, swing by HD as well or they will miss you, LOL.> > On a quick note and a 'duh' big time: so last night I decided

to take a different tack and NOT dip my head underwater while doing my bathing routine, sprayed my head with the de-louse serum that came with my de-louse comb from the Cali louse SALON, then wrapped my head in plastic and left on overnight, took my borax, Mint epsom salt, Bonners and a bottle of H2O2, no rinse and left on as I am missing a shower curtain and did not want to cause another stirup for the below neighbor with a leak or so, went further and added the ESP soap and went for the 24 mask routine, felt strange not to shower this AM as break out in sudden sweat quite a bit, however, however, first of all I was amazed of the g-zillion things I rinsed from my head only, my scalp felt normal again ( I did not know anymore what normal feels like and think that thickening that was going on for so long was normal), in any event just rinsed the head and was amazed that my hair even looked>

better and behaved normal again. > My body had little activity amazingly,though finally getting some lesions at least one u shape scratch like thing right under my frontal rib bone is of concern. (I lost so much weight, I can count all my ribs and my clavicle and shoulderblade stick out like a scarecrow, my clothes falling of me, the few I have left.> I consider myself totally inept with the ESP experience so far as I am just about out of the products after three weeks. will re order soon, as I finally getting the hang of it and believe it is working. > Borax, before that insightful borax post, thanks Frito, I always had Borax way up there on my list of must haves, just felt right and effective, body and environment. > > Please, anyone, chime in, I want to kick these things to kingdom come, ASAP.> > M>

OH, MS.MARGUERITE, I am so sorry...I thought u were whoopin' them. I'm sure u put a dent in them. I know how overwhelming it can be...i am on a mini vacation(if you wanna call it that) The more we clean the harder it is on us...mentally and physically. It is sooo hard to clean those same things I cleaned twice yesterday. To top it off my heating element in my dryer went out AND my hot water heater. I cant do a damn thing without hot water or a dryer, especially, for 6 people...so here I am, hiding out in my mama's condo while she is away for 2 months, sheesh. 31 yrs old and hiding at my mama's...lol. have to laugh at myself! So, my friend, as you see, I know overwhelming. You are strong and you will make it. If I were closer to you I would come help with ur cracks...lol. sounds strange, i know, but u understand. I hate the idea of u sleepin in ur car. That's not healthy for you. I want u to find peace and comfort in a small environment but not that small. Hmmm, i guess we are still waiting on Adam's tea tree village where you wont need those trousers anyway! It will all work out. Please remember that and dont let this all get you down. if i can help you, let me know. your friend, chasity> >> > Girl, swing by HD as well or they will miss you, LOL.> > > > On a quick note and a 'duh' big time: so last night I decided to > take a different tack and NOT dip my head underwater while doing my > bathing routine, sprayed my head with the de-louse serum that came > with my de-louse comb from the Cali louse SALON, then wrapped my head > in plastic and left on overnight, took my borax, Mint epsom salt, > Bonners and a bottle of H2O2, no rinse and left on as I am missing a > shower curtain and did not want to cause another stirup for the below > neighbor with a leak or so, went further and added the ESP soap and > went for the 24 mask routine, felt strange not to shower this AM as > break out in sudden sweat quite a bit, however, however, first of all > I was amazed of the g-zillion things I rinsed from my head only, my > scalp felt normal again ( I did not know anymore what normal feels > like and think that thickening that was going on for so long was > normal), in any event just rinsed the head and was amazed that my > hair even looked> > better and behaved normal again. > > My body had little activity amazingly,though finally getting some > lesions at least one u shape scratch like thing right under my > frontal rib bone is of concern. (I lost so much weight, I can count > all my ribs and my clavicle and shoulderblade stick out like a > scarecrow, my clothes falling of me, the few I have left.> > I consider myself totally inept with the ESP experience so far as I > am just about out of the products after three weeks. will re order > soon, as I finally getting the hang of it and believe it is working. > > Borax, before that insightful borax post, thanks Frito, I always > had Borax way up there on my list of must haves, just felt right and > effective, body and environment. > > > > Please, anyone, chime in, I want to kick these things to kingdom > come, ASAP.> > > > M> >>

M, I wish we could help you more. I feel so bad seeing what your

going through. You've tried to do everything by the books, I just

wish you were having better results. If your gym has a steam room,

try using that too.

bob

> > >

> > > Girl, swing by HD as well or they will miss you, LOL.

> > >

> > > On a quick note and a 'duh' big time: so last night I decided to

> > take a different tack and NOT dip my head underwater while doing

my

> > bathing routine, sprayed my head with the de-louse serum that came

> > with my de-louse comb from the Cali louse SALON, then wrapped my

head

> > in plastic and left on overnight, took my borax, Mint epsom salt,

> > Bonners and a bottle of H2O2, no rinse and left on as I am

missing a

> > shower curtain and did not want to cause another stirup for the

below

> > neighbor with a leak or so, went further and added the ESP soap

and

> > went for the 24 mask routine, felt strange not to shower this AM

as

> > break out in sudden sweat quite a bit, however, however, first of

all

> > I was amazed of the g-zillion things I rinsed from my head only,

my

> > scalp felt normal again ( I did not know anymore what normal feels

> > like and think that thickening that was going on for so long was

> > normal), in any event just rinsed the head and was amazed that my

> > hair even looked

> > > better and behaved normal again.

> > > My body had little activity amazingly,though finally getting

some

> > lesions at least one u shape scratch like thing right under my

> > frontal rib bone is of concern. (I lost so much weight, I can

count

> > all my ribs and my clavicle and shoulderblade stick out like a

> > scarecrow, my clothes falling of me, the few I have left.

> > > I consider myself totally inept with the ESP experience so far

as I

> > am just about out of the products after three weeks. will re order

> > soon, as I finally getting the hang of it and believe it is

working.

> > > Borax, before that insightful borax post, thanks Frito, I always

> > had Borax way up there on my list of must haves, just felt right

and

> > effective, body and environment.

> > >

> > > Please, anyone, chime in, I want to kick these things to kingdom

> > come, ASAP.

> > >

> > > M

> > >

> >

>

Hi Marguerite,

I feel so sad that your situation has come to this. I support you in

spirit while you temporarily stay in your car until you get your

internal infestation under control and can move back into an

apartment. Is it possible for you to get a van instead of a car, so

no one can see you sleeping in it? Either that or put dark tinting on

your car windows, so people cannot see you sleeping in there. Really,

I am very worried about your voluntary homelessness and am praying for

you.

I lived in SF for 18 years, and it is a very damp place. Maybe if you

move to one of the warmer and drier parts of the Bay Area, the problem

won't be as severe.

Aloha,

myrtle

>

> Another day since my last posting and all changed.

>  

> All heck broke loose in my environment and body today and I had to

work, I am dead tired. I came to the realization, that all the shiny

floors etc. does not make up for the old building with the gzillion

cracks and crevices, there is not enough caulk in this world to  fix

all the poorly 'seamed' floors to the baseboards etc....Since I am

renting I would not invest in a major overhaul of finishing thus mite

proofing the place, they already settled in quite well, even my

dehumidifier is infested and it has been going 24/7 for a long time.

>  

> I found a new non valet parking gargage starting on the first and I

do not mind using my infested car as my sleeping quarters, probably

get more leg stretching room then my chair I have been sleeping on for

so long and that fine Potterybarn red leather chair is finally

infested as well, must go to the dump, then there is only the big

glass, wrought iron table that my desktop was mostly used for that

must go and the big new tv 42 inch flat screen, then I am rid of all,

the few clothing I fit in a suitcase, my office supply and docs

extracted to fit into one huge binder, a few mite fighting toiletries

and I am ready to go mobile.

>  

> I can no longer move into another place, just too futile and I had it !

>  

> I sign up for a gym membership and go early in the morning and late

in the evening then hang out in the car in my safe and vented garage

during work days. If there are security patrols, I do not care anymore.

>  

> On long distance assignments, I may stay at hotels once in a while,

when off for a few days, I go for getaways, the wine country ( no more

wine drinking for me, and miss my Pinot NOirs, Merlots), just for

getaways. I will do it as long as it takes to conquer this mite or

whatever these things are on a smaller scale, limiting the battle

ground to smallest area possible that is left, the car and me. I

will CO2 the car on a weekly basis, go for my baths at the gym twice a

day. Eat on the go. Give up my few kitchen stuff. The last straw was

this morning when my only pair of good trousers got a burned hole from

baking and I am way out of my clothing since I got behind on my

laundry, will do it now before the mat closes at 9 PM. I am dead tired

and got to get up and ready to tackle another work assignment tomorrow

and the weekend. I am getting sickly.I need medical care. Know, they

will place me psych just by uttering anything about these things

breeding in

> me, and THEY ARE !!!!

>  

> Yes, I am of sound mind, not too much brain fog, just HAD IT !

>  

> I am signing out with a big thank you to all of you.

>  

> My desktop will go to, too infested as well. Will eventually go for

a wireless laptop or hang out in internet cafes for a while.

>  

> That is the best solution I can think of, no one can tell me that

all that vigorous and consistent cleaning and dehumidifying helped me

in the long run. lt is too much and overwhelming.

>  

> M

Marguerite:> >> > Girl, swing by HD as well or they will miss you, LOL.> > > > On a quick note and a 'duh' big time: so last night I decided to > take a different tack and NOT dip my head underwater while doing my > bathing routine, sprayed my head with the de-louse serum that came > with my de-louse comb from the Cali louse SALON, then wrapped my head > in plastic and left on overnight, took my borax, Mint epsom salt, > Bonners and a bottle of H2O2, no rinse and left on as I am missing a > shower curtain and did not want to cause another stirup for the below > neighbor with a leak or so, went further and added the ESP soap and > went for the 24 mask routine, felt strange not to shower this AM as > break out in sudden sweat quite a bit, however, however, first of all > I was amazed of the g-zillion things I rinsed from my head only, my > scalp felt normal again ( I did not know anymore what normal feels > like and think that thickening that was going on for so long was > normal), in any event just rinsed the head and was amazed that my > hair even looked> > better and behaved normal again. > > My body had little activity amazingly,though finally getting some > lesions at least one u shape scratch like thing right under my > frontal rib bone is of concern. (I lost so much weight, I can count > all my ribs and my clavicle and shoulderblade stick out like a > scarecrow, my clothes falling of me, the few I have left.> > I consider myself totally inept with the ESP experience so far as I > am just about out of the products after three weeks. will re order > soon, as I finally getting the hang of it and believe it is working. > > Borax, before that insightful borax post, thanks Frito, I always > had Borax way up there on my list of must haves, just felt right and > effective, body and environment. > > > > Please, anyone, chime in, I want to kick these things to kingdom > come, ASAP.> > > > M> >>

Ms. M !!!The sauna is a great idea! Also...Does your gym have a pool?? If so, make swimming a part of your routine. There is no way that these critters can survive the chlorine in the water... Don't forget to dunk that head too! ;)Hugs,TrlySent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "" <bobbyboyd99@...>Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:10:22 -0000<bird mites >Subject: Re: You Go Ms. M.!!! M, I wish we could help you more. I feel so bad seeing what your going through. You've tried to do everything by the books, I just wish you were having better results. If your gym has a steam room, try using that too. bob > > > > > > Girl, swing by HD as well or they will miss you, LOL. > > > > > > On a quick note and a 'duh' big time: so last night I decided to > > take a different tack and NOT dip my head underwater while doing my > > bathing routine, sprayed my head with the de-louse serum that came > > with my de-louse comb from the Cali louse SALON, then wrapped my head > > in plastic and left on overnight, took my borax, Mint epsom salt, > > Bonners and a bottle of H2O2, no rinse and left on as I am missing a > > shower curtain and did not want to cause another stirup for the below > > neighbor with a leak or so, went further and added the ESP soap and > > went for the 24 mask routine, felt strange not to shower this AM as > > break out in sudden sweat quite a bit, however, however, first of all > > I was amazed of the g-zillion things I rinsed from my head only, my > > scalp felt normal again ( I did not know anymore what normal feels > > like and think that thickening that was going on for so long was > > normal), in any event just rinsed the head and was amazed that my > > hair even looked > > > better and behaved normal again. > > > My body had little activity amazingly,though finally getting some > > lesions at least one u shape scratch like thing right under my > > frontal rib bone is of concern. (I lost so much weight, I can count > > all my ribs and my clavicle and shoulderblade stick out like a > > scarecrow, my clothes falling of me, the few I have left. > > > I consider myself totally inept with the ESP experience so far as I > > am just about out of the products after three weeks. will re order > > soon, as I finally getting the hang of it and believe it is working. > > > Borax, before that insightful borax post, thanks Frito, I always > > had Borax way up there on my list of must haves, just felt right and > > effective, body and environment. > > > > > > Please, anyone, chime in, I want to kick these things to kingdom > > come, ASAP. > > > > > > M > > > > > >

Very good suggestions...add a couple of packs of lemonade (gv brand 10 cents a pk) to this concoction...and after you do all that stuff to ur chair, drape some of the painters 6 mil plastic over it(not touching the floor) u could even put some tape around the bottom four corners like a cincher...put some of that cabinet stuff that keeps stuff from sliding(its kinda dotty lookin) over the plastic in he places where something might slide off...then put a fitted sheet on it that you can wash and spray with orange stuff or alcohol or windex(i find the ammonia makes me feel shtty though)...whatever u choose. Dont dump the tv and stuff, you obviously worked very hard for it...We have the 46 (i think) and it doesnt seem to attract them, I think cause it doesnt get warm as most tvs...dunno. But I have been using the static spray from walmart on the laptop and stuff.(dont tell hubby,wink,wink) seems to help...i kinda mist it from a distance...Keep kickin them out of ur hair...take away their comfort! Please keep up the fight. chasity> > >> > > Girl, swing by HD as well or they will miss you, LOL.> > >> > > On a quick note and a 'duh' big time: so last night I decided to> > take a different tack and NOT dip my head underwater while doing my> > bathing routine, sprayed my head with the de-louse serum that came> > with my de-louse comb from the Cali louse SALON, then wrapped my head> > in plastic and left on overnight, took my borax, Mint epsom salt,> > Bonners and a bottle of H2O2, no rinse and left on as I am missing a> > shower curtain and did not want to cause another stirup for the below> > neighbor with a leak or so, went further and added the ESP soap and> > went for the 24 mask routine, felt strange not to shower this AM as> > break out in sudden sweat quite a bit, however, however, first of all> > I was amazed of the g-zillion things I rinsed from my head only, my> > scalp felt normal again ( I did not know anymore what normal feels> > like and think that thickening that was going on for so long was> > normal), in any event just rinsed the head and was amazed that my> > hair even looked> > > better and behaved normal again.> > > My body had little activity amazingly,though finally getting some> > lesions at least one u shape scratch like thing right under my> > frontal rib bone is of concern. (I lost so much weight, I can count> > all my ribs and my clavicle and shoulderblade stick out like a> > scarecrow, my clothes falling of me, the few I have left.> > > I consider myself totally inept with the ESP experience so far as I> > am just about out of the products after three weeks. will re order> > soon, as I finally getting the hang of it and believe it is working.> > > Borax, before that insightful borax post, thanks Frito, I always> > had Borax way up there on my list of must haves, just felt right and> > effective, body and environment.> > >> > > Please, anyone, chime in, I want to kick these things to kingdom> > come, ASAP.> > >> > > M> > >> >>

Marguerite -

You must listen to this: the MAJOR source of what you are feeling is

what is inside you - in your skin, and on it. Your environment is

less important. I'm not saying ignore it, but attend to your body

and health in 80% of what you do. Soak in Dead Sea Salt, cleanse

your colon, take Opaline caps, eat raw foods (organic if you can),

shower/bath 2 or 3 times a day.

I know it is hard to believe that this could be nearly 100% in & on

you, but it is. I don't know what your resources are, but if you can

afford the unit sold by Oxyfresh that has UV light, ionizer and

ozonator (google it) then that will go a long way to take care of

your environment.

You can't live in your car. Stick it out where you are and know that

we are all praying and rooting for you. You are part of us here, and

you need to stay with us....for us as well as for you....

What state do you live in?

Bessie

> >

> > Girl, swing by HD as well or they will miss you, LOL.

> >  

> > On a quick note and a 'duh' big time: so last night I decided to

> take a different tack and NOT dip my head underwater while doing my

> bathing routine, sprayed my head with the de-louse serum that came

> with my de-louse comb from the Cali louse SALON, then wrapped my

head

> in plastic and left on overnight, took my borax, Mint epsom salt,

> Bonners and a bottle of H2O2, no rinse and left on as I am missing

a

> shower curtain and did not want to cause another stirup for the

below

> neighbor with a leak or so, went further and added the ESP soap and

> went for the 24 mask routine, felt strange not to shower this AM as

> break out in sudden sweat quite a bit, however, however, first of

all

> I was amazed of the g-zillion things I rinsed from my head only, my

> scalp felt normal again ( I did not know anymore what normal feels

> like and think that thickening that was going on for so long was

> normal), in any event just rinsed the head and was amazed that my

> hair even looked

> > better and behaved normal again.

> > My body had little activity amazingly,though finally getting some

> lesions at least one u shape scratch like thing right under my

> frontal rib bone is of concern. (I lost so much weight, I can count

> all my ribs and my clavicle and shoulderblade stick out like a

> scarecrow, my clothes falling of me, the few I have left.

> > I consider myself totally inept with the ESP experience so far as

I

> am just about out of the products after three weeks. will re order

> soon, as I finally getting the hang of it and believe it is

working.

> > Borax, before that insightful borax post, thanks Frito, I always

> had Borax way up there on my list of must haves, just felt right

and

> effective, body and environment.

> >  

> > Please, anyone, chime in, I want to kick these things to kingdom

> come, ASAP.