RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Where is my game? from Darlitia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Indeed. I second that. I finally throw most of my wardrobe away. I have enough cloths for a week. All cotton gone. Bedsheets, blankets, comforters futon covers, curtains, gone accept for the new polyester stuff. I got a few new 3 things to wear all polyesters. Body hair gone. Pets hair shortened. I have thrown out my foil paintings all the old receipts, documents, billing info from my filing cabinet. Nothing can be in boxes or cases. The guitar cases are gone. The futon is going to be hauled away tomorrow.I DE the carpets every four days after a good vacuuming. Every thing goes in the oven after a washing because I found soaking makes them multiply even with the dehumidifiers. I wear olive oil with the neem and cedar. It stinks but very helpful in killing them. Animals bath every day with tea tree soap and aplle cidar vinager. Litter changed everyday.

Clorox after every bath and shower. Shoes sprayed with raid before waring. Walls sprayed with bifiterin and Adam's. Clean furniture with apple cider vinager and orange oil spray. this really knocks them out. The car and office too. The ESP has also been a gem. The lint balls are dwidling and today the crawling stopped completely. I can even pick up ratties with no crawling. It takes a lot to kick these thing down. Keep kicking. If you have to get rid of the old and make room for new later it will spare your sanity in the long run. J. From: Stan Loe <storms@...>Subject: Re: Where is my game? from Darlitiabird mites Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 2:28 PM

To add:

Center yourself now and think, why would you want to prolong this

rubbish longer than you need to? If it takes for you to throw out

EVERYTHING, DO IT! If it takes for you to sleep in a room up to your

nostrils in DE, DO IT! If it takes for you to take on more jobs to pay

for a getaway, DO IT!

When you're considering an offensive against these bastards, make sure

what you are reading APPLIES to your case. I don't give a flying damn

what others say or believe, people can believe whatever the hell they

want, the question is this: You're holding the bag now and it's

killing you, so what is true about your situation and what is not? Get

that part right first before you take up arms and say NO MORE!

Be Strong, that's reality. Nobody will care more about you than you

care for yourself.

> >

> > Why am I so very beaten by this. Where is my game? Why can't I step

> up to bat?

> > All I feel is despair, where is my anger? I need to fight this, not

> be a wuss about it.

> > Because I ignored my fabric chair at work I just majorly re-infected

> myself. I sat down in my chair and boom they were running off the

> chair to me. I didn't even bother getting up. I am so beat by this.

> They are all over me now crawling, crawling, crawling. I didn't even

> bother getting up! My morning shower meant nothing.�I have got to find

> my game and kick it up into high gear. Be totally OCD. So easy to say,

> so hard to do. I went and got a plastic chair to sit in. Why did I

> wait to get re-infected to think of that solution? Why can't I have

> solution oriented thinking before hand? Instead of after the fact? Why

> am I failing at this? I didn't choose not to suicide just so I could

> live to fail. Crap...I am so screwed.

> > Darlitia

> >

>

Stan,I think in part I agree with you. Although I do sympathize with her feelings of ware and tear. I too have thought at times that if this is my life its over. I pull my self out of it and others here have pulled me out with their sympathy, strategies and sound advice. It is normal to feel as Darlitia does in this situation and important to validate that is normal. But also important validate that there is a way out too. Emotions are just as necessary as strategy. Many people have to deal with their emotions before they can achieve the gumption and clarity to be solution oriented. An example is that psychologists have found that behavioral therapy alone fails people. It is emotion and behavior that seem to get the ball rolling for people because behaviors are rooted in our emotions. Some of us need that balancing act more then others. And I could be wrong

about Darlitia in that sence. I am not her but it sounds like she needs some supportive words in conjunction with to what can help her achieve her goal. I hope I am not stepping on any toes in saying that. Again I am only trying to empathize here with out any feed back from the direct source. J.From: Stan Loe <storms@...>Subject: Re: Where is my game? from Darlitiabird mites Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 11:24 PM

Jeannine, exactly! My other half says that i am blunt as a kraut when

it comes to problems - especially for problems as severe as this.

Taking a convenient back seat by pretending everything will be alright

if we can "slip" a little this and "gamble" a little that, or rewiring

our heads with the wrong facts, pushing ourselves EVEN more into

hopeless territory and then crossing our fingers, would always

inevitably end in defeat and another downward spiral that descends to

nowhere.

What are we dealing with is a vicious critter army that doesn't reason

like human beings do. That was my point about nature. We can pray, we

can immense ourselves among sufferers to find "support" and cold

comfort, or try out 1000 and 1 different strategies that may not even

be true for YOUR case, what damn good would all that do? It's not

going to make them go away.

Suicide is not taking responsibility nor trying to solve problems that

requires clear headed thinking and immediate action once war is

declared or even in cases as grey as these - the need to filter

rubbish that just WON'T work if the same scenario don't apply. I need

to make her see that.

I don't know if it applies in your case, but take caution when you are

out, once you get marked by their scent, you HAVE to get rid of the

stuff they WILL leave on your body. My own experience tells me that so

long as the markers are not removed, those in the environment will

pick it up and have you bring them home to complete another vicious

cycle. They are always out there, the question is how to make them not

"see" you.

Know your enemy and fight it wisely.

In any case, i hope V-Day is yours to declare too soon.

>

> > >

>

> > > Why am I so very beaten by this. Where is my game? Why can't I step

>

> > up to bat?

>

> > > All I feel is despair, where is my anger? I need to fight this, not

>

> > be a wuss about it.

>

> > > Because I ignored my fabric chair at work I just majorly re-infected

>

> > myself. I sat down in my chair and boom they were running off the

>

> > chair to me. I didn't even bother getting up. I am so beat by this.

>

> > They are all over me now crawling, crawling, crawling. I didn't even

>

> > bother getting up! My morning shower meant nothing.�I have got

to find

>

> > my game and kick it up into high gear. Be totally OCD. So easy to say,

>

> > so hard to do. I went and got a plastic chair to sit in. Why did I

>

> > wait to get re-infected to think of that solution? Why can't I have

>

> > solution oriented thinking before hand? Instead of after the fact? Why

>

> > am I failing at this? I didn't choose not to suicide just so I could

>

> > live to fail. Crap...I am so screwed.

>

> > > Darlitia

>

> > >

>

> >

>

I can sure understand that hot bloodedness. I have been there too.

From: Stan Loe <storms@...>Subject: Re: Where is my game? from Darlitiabird mites Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 2:51 AM

Understood, i hope that Darlitia finds the strength to fight thesethings with a battle standard equal to that of Joan of Arc. Ipersonally don't see how this war can be worn without being tough ononeself and the environment around us.The thought of what had transpired the last few months is pumping alotof hot blood as we speak.> > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > Why am I so very beaten by this. Where is my game? Why can't Istep> > > > > > > up to bat? > > > > > > > > All I feel is despair, where is my anger? I need to fightthis, not> > > > > > > be a wuss about it.> > > > > > > > Because I ignored my fabric chair at work I just majorlyre-infected> > > > > > > myself. I sat down in my chair and boom they were running off the> > > > > > > chair to me. I didn't even bother getting up. I am so beat by this.> > > > > > > They are all over me now crawling, crawling, crawling. I didn't even> > > > > > > bother getting up! My morning shower meant nothing.�I have got> >

to find> > > > > > > my game and kick it up into high gear. Be totally OCD. So easyto say,> > > > > > > so hard to do. I went and got a plastic chair to sit in. Why did I> > > > > > > wait to get re-infected to think of that solution? Why can't I have> > > > > > > solution oriented thinking before hand? Instead of after thefact? Why> > > > > > > am I failing at this? I didn't choose not to suicide just so I could> > > > > > > live to fail. Crap...I am so screwed.> > > > > > > > Darlitia> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > >>

Hugs and your welcome. I think we all want to see you over come this.

J.

From: Bohemia <dc.anon@...>Subject: Re: Where is my game? from Darlitiabird mites Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 10:53 AM

Thank you all for your words and advice. Stan gave me a kick in the butt, Jeannine hit the nail on the head, and Frito tapped me on the shoulder and turned me in a differnet direction.

You all rock. I do have to work through my emoitons before I can pick up and run. I don't know why it is that way but it is.

This is a work in progress.

Love to you all,

Darlitia

P.S.

Stan I didn't mean to say I was suicidal. I meant to say at one point, early on, I was and I got past that, way past that. But I didn't live just so I can fail. That is what I meant to say.

I also wish the same for all of us.

From: Stan Loe <storms@...>Subject: Re: Where is my game? from Darlitiabird mites Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 2:51 AM

Understood, i hope that Darlitia finds the strength to fight thesethings with a battle standard equal to that of Joan of Arc. Ipersonally don't see how this war can be worn without being tough ononeself and the environment around us.The thought of what had transpired the last few months is pumping alotof hot blood as we speak.> > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > Why am I so very beaten by this. Where is my game? Why can't Istep> > > > > > > up to bat? > > > > > > > > All I feel is despair, where is my anger? I need to fightthis, not> > > > > > > be a wuss about it.> > > > > > > > Because I ignored my fabric chair at work I just majorlyre-infected> > > > > > > myself. I sat down in my chair and boom they were running off the> > > > > > > chair to me. I didn't even bother getting up. I am so beat by this.> > > > > > > They are all over me now crawling, crawling, crawling. I didn't even> > > > > > > bother getting up! My morning shower meant nothing.�I have got> >

to find> > > > > > > my game and kick it up into high gear. Be totally OCD. So easyto say,> > > > > > > so hard to do. I went and got a plastic chair to sit in. Why did I> > > > > > > wait to get re-infected to think of that solution? Why can't I have> > > > > > > solution oriented thinking before hand? Instead of after thefact? Why> > > > > > > am I failing at this? I didn't choose not to suicide just so I could> > > > > > > live to fail. Crap...I am so screwed.> > > > > > > > Darlitia> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > >>