RemedySpot.com

Re: Lou, Truly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!

Things are about the same with me. I'm using the esp faithfully, as well as still getting a lot of black specs and sand with the oil and clove oil, added cedarwood oil to the mix. It seems like there is no end to it but it is a lot better. Also bathing with h202, borax, baking soda and I add a dropper of lugols in. It also gets a lot of stuff out. It amazes me every time. My skin is starting to feel normal again, forgot what it felt like.

I'm taking opaline, buffer ph, C, D3, advaclear and metal detox from naturapath, started wtih cumanda, magnesium, colon cleanse. I still have a lot of brain fog. I think it may be candida related. Still really exhausted. I literally can fall asleep during the day sitting up.

I want to try the orange oil if I ever get more hours.

Sorry I haven't posted a lot but am keeping up with everyone and you're all in my prayers.

love,

lou

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:22:57 AMSubject: Lou, Truly

Haven't heard from you all and was wondering what is going on with you two?

My skin is starting to feel normal again, forgot what it felt like.

It is a great feeling isn't it? I am glad you are still going on!

The pH buffer, will eventually help with the candida issues, but a buffer takes time too. The cleanses will help and we are interested in your experience with them as well.

Have a great Thanksgiving, in my prayers......Frito

From: Lou <louallen27@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 6:52:21 PMSubject: Re: Lou, Truly

Hi!

Things are about the same with me. I'm using the esp faithfully, as well as still getting a lot of black specs and sand with the oil and clove oil, added cedarwood oil to the mix. It seems like there is no end to it but it is a lot better. Also bathing with h202, borax, baking soda and I add a dropper of lugols in. It also gets a lot of stuff out. It amazes me every time. My skin is starting to feel normal again, forgot what it felt like.

I'm taking opaline, buffer ph, C, D3, advaclear and metal detox from naturapath, started wtih cumanda, magnesium, colon cleanse. I still have a lot of brain fog. I think it may be candida related. Still really exhausted. I literally can fall asleep during the day sitting up.

Sorry I haven't posted a lot but am keeping up with everyone and you're all in my prayers.

love,

lou

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>bird mitesSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:22:57 AMSubject: Lou, Truly

Lou,Glad to hear the ESP is helping. I hope you feel a lot better soon. I know these bugs can make you really sick.JFrom: Lou <louallen27@...>Subject: Re: Lou, Trulybird mites Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 4:52 PM

Hi!

love,

lou

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>bird mitesSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:22:57 AMSubject: Lou, Truly