RemedySpot.com

Re: anyone know of a lice group?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you have the ESP soap? I don't know what kind of hair you have, but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very long. I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears are not hiding any of these things. Because our hair is so thick, we can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight hair. The components in the ESP take time to work. It is the successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to the IGR's we use in our environments. Those also work over a period of weeks, same with the ESP. Please all, don't think of it as similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. Additionally, it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP. It smothers cutting of oxygen supply where they are located, it

interferes with movement of which then they are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate kill unless one happens to be saturated. It is the progressive exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more about this later. Hair and Scalp.

Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the benefits of the serum components. We have also used the lice comb twice in a sitting. Once with the shampoo left in and then once with conditioning the ends. Do you really think it is lice or are you having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or something, and then they become apparent. Yet when the hair is dry, you see nothing but can feel them?

Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AMSubject: anyone know of a lice group?

If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink Oil I was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice population on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but cannot get them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb like crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group that might be most helpful?thxkatiejill

Hi, Frito,

Once in a while, I get a positive ID on a bedbug or body louse.

Usually though it is difficult to identify them because I attack so

ruthlessly. That's a good suggestion about the pink oil, which is

like quicksand due to the petrolatum and beeswax in it. Also, I often

comb twice in one sitting or reapply enzymes and do it again from

scratch on bad days. But boy howdy I am always shocked when I try

some other approach and don't comb 2x a day for a couple of days.

Ye-OW!

Lighter lotions the critters just do backstrokes in, and I swear I

can hear them singing. After all, lice have lobster claws, not legs,

so they are not only able to easily punch right through heavy creams

in jars (Eucerin, for ex), they can also pull themselves up and right

on outalso they can climb right out once they poswim in (they are

like crabs or lobsters, after all, when you look at their claws [they

aren't legs]), and heavier ones they just punch thru using their

claws. Vaseline alone, but especially Eucerin in the jar, they make

SHORT work of. The Pink Oil I use as a base for all sorts of things.

I did order the ESP kit just this morning after corresponding with

Trish about which products I needed and why. Still not sure of all

the ways and means, but I'm more of a kinesthetic learner!

Thank you so much for all the resources, frito. Some days I am more

in the mode to do all of that, it happens in spurts, and I got

everything.

Now here's a challenge back to you : you mentioned a book and I

hadn't prior to that been thinking along those lines, but maybe once

we have enough people recover it would be helpful to get something

out there, and we could have it blocked in. Here are a couple of

outline ideas, what do you think?

TITLE

I'm thinking, " Delusional no More " (with a nod to Melody Beattie :-)

FORWARD

Quotation from Hinkle or someone else, depending on the tone

the book takes.

PREFACE

This book is designed to help people suffering with human parasites

to find solutions or, if their " critters " fail to respond, to provide

a list of resources where they can continue their own research.

In addition, the author encourages people who fall into the latter

category, and who find solutions not in the book but that work for

them, to please write us and tell us what heppened with you so that

we can include what you learned in our next edition. (Limit scope to

ectoparasites or separate book into two parts, one on ecto, one on

endo)

PART I - OVERVIEW

Chapter 1 - REALIZATION

When and how people identify that they have parasites. What to do

next.

Chapter 2 - DELUSIONAL PARASITOSIS

History, explanations, refutations

Chapter 3 - ALTERNATIVES

Internet research routes, description of the various related topical

newsgroups, other resources.

PART II - ECTOPARASITES

Chapter 4 - DEFINITIONS

Chapter 5 - TYPES

Chapter 6 - SOLUTIONS

PART III - ENDOPARASITES

Chapter 7 - DEFINITIONS

Chapter 8 - TYPES

Chapter 9 - SOLUTIONS

I may need to get a guest author/editor to write/compile this chapter

as I know very little on this topic at this time.

GLOSSARY

RESOURCES

INDEX

What do you think, all? I'm not saying I'll actually do this, I have

to get rid of my critters and get seriously motivated, and it just

might not happen. Or I may collaborate directly with someone,

splitting up the book two, three, maybe even four ways and then

integrate the results.

Meanwhile, let me know your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks, especially to frito, who, maybe more than anyone, is

inspiring me with her own prolific contributions.

katiejill

>

> ,

>

> Do you have the ESP soap?  I don't know what kind of hair you have,

but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very

long.  I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears

are not hiding any of these things.  Because our hair is so thick, we

can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't

give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight

hair.  The components in the ESP take time to work.  It is the

successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to

the IGR's we use in our environments.  Those also work over a period

of weeks, same with the ESP.  Please all, don't think of it as

similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar.  Additionally,

it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also

have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP.  It smothers cutting of

oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement of

which then they

> are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate

kill unless one happens to be saturated.  It is the progressive

exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more

about this later.  Hair and Scalp.

>

> Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? 

Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the

benefits of the serum components.  We have also used the lice comb

twice in a sitting.  Once with the shampoo left in and then once with

conditioning the ends.  Do you really think it is lice or are you

having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or

something, and then they become apparent.  Yet when the hair is dry,

you see nothing but can feel them?

>

> Frito

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM

> Subject: anyone know of a lice group?

>

>

> If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink

Oil I

> was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice

population

> on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but cannot

get

> them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb

> crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group

that

> might be most helpful?

>

> thx

>

> katiejill

>

They have Lice Salons here in Cali, SF and LA......I may just go for a 'do'

m

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>Subject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?bird mites Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:53 AM

Do you have the ESP soap? I don't know what kind of hair you have, but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very long. I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears are not hiding any of these things. Because our hair is so thick, we can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight hair. The components in the ESP take time to work. It is the successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to the IGR's we use in our environments. Those also work over a period of weeks, same with the ESP. Please all, don't think of it as similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. Additionally, it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP. It smothers cutting of oxygen supply where they are located, it

interferes with movement of which then they are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate kill unless one happens to be saturated. It is the progressive exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more about this later. Hair and Scalp.

Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the benefits of the serum components. We have also used the lice comb twice in a sitting. Once with the shampoo left in and then once with conditioning the ends. Do you really think it is lice or are you having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or something, and then they become apparent. Yet when the hair is dry, you see nothing but can feel them?

Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@ gmail.com>bird mitesSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AMSubject: anyone know of a lice group?

If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink Oil I was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice population on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but cannot get them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb like crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group that might be most helpful?thxkatiejill

The Beeswax and the shea and mango butters......When mixed with the many compounds of the other essential oils, known not only for their healing capabilities, but the insecticidal properties....

That same bug swimming through your Eucerin and vaseline, their are no other components in that thick goo, but with the ESP, its in there. They swim through that and the stickiness adheres the components of those essential oils, there fore the consistent exposure through time will interfere with the bug. This can happen several ways.

It may just kill the weak, old ones immediately.

Or it may interfere with the reproductive cycle of the bug.

Or it can interfere with the growth cycle. If it is able to go to the next phase, it most likely will not make it to the next one after that. And its reproductive cycle has also been affected.

Or, since its growth cycle has been compromised, it may not be able to molt, in which will result in death.

You can see by the many possibilities why it takes time and exposure. Don't give in too soon.

Yikes....I mentioned a book? Your welcome on the resources. I have lots more, but I have been busy lately....;) Like your ideas but find I am lacking the motivation for it at the moment. Its time for Frito to start getting my life back.

I don't know what to say on the inspiration thing, I'm just here to help if I can. Thank you but I find all of you to be of inspiration to me as well. I don't know where I would of been without all of you there when I need you most.

Sincerely my best to all.....Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:47:42 PMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

Hi, Frito,Once in a while, I get a positive ID on a bedbug or body louse. Usually though it is difficult to identify them because I attack so ruthlessly. That's a good suggestion about the pink oil, which is like quicksand due to the petrolatum and beeswax in it. Also, I often comb twice in one sitting or reapply enzymes and do it again from scratch on bad days. But boy howdy I am always shocked when I try some other approach and don't comb 2x a day for a couple of days. Ye-OW!Lighter lotions the critters just do backstrokes in, and I swear I can hear them singing. After all, lice have lobster claws, not legs, so they are not only able to easily punch right through heavy creams in jars (Eucerin, for ex), they can also pull themselves up and right on outalso they can climb right out once they poswim in (they are like crabs or lobsters, after all, when you look at their claws [they

aren't legs]), and heavier ones they just punch thru using their claws. Vaseline alone, but especially Eucerin in the jar, they make SHORT work of. The Pink Oil I use as a base for all sorts of things. I did order the ESP kit just this morning after corresponding with Trish about which products I needed and why. Still not sure of all the ways and means, but I'm more of a kinesthetic learner!Thank you so much for all the resources, frito. Some days I am more in the mode to do all of that, it happens in spurts, and I got everything. Now here's a challenge back to you : you mentioned a book and I hadn't prior to that been thinking along those lines, but maybe once we have enough people recover it would be helpful to get something out there, and we could have it blocked in. Here are a couple of outline ideas, what do you think?TITLEI'm thinking, "Delusional no More" (with a nod

to Melody Beattie :-) FORWARDQuotation from Hinkle or someone else, depending on the tone the book takes.PREFACEThis book is designed to help people suffering with human parasites to find solutions or, if their "critters" fail to respond, to provide a list of resources where they can continue their own research.In addition, the author encourages people who fall into the latter category, and who find solutions not in the book but that work for them, to please write us and tell us what heppened with you so that we can include what you learned in our next edition. (Limit scope to ectoparasites or separate book into two parts, one on ecto, one on endo) PART I - OVERVIEWChapter 1 - REALIZATIONWhen and how people identify that they have parasites. What to do next.Chapter 2 - DELUSIONAL PARASITOSISHistory, explanations, refutationsChapter 3 -

ALTERNATIVESInternet research routes, description of the various related topical newsgroups, other resources.PART II - ECTOPARASITESChapter 4 - DEFINITIONSChapter 5 - TYPESChapter 6 - SOLUTIONSPART III - ENDOPARASITESChapter 7 - DEFINITIONSChapter 8 - TYPESChapter 9 - SOLUTIONSI may need to get a guest author/editor to write/compile this chapter as I know very little on this topic at this time.GLOSSARYRESOURCESINDEXWhat do you think, all? I'm not saying I'll actually do this, I have to get rid of my critters and get seriously motivated, and it just might not happen. Or I may collaborate directly with someone, splitting up the book two, three, maybe even four ways and then integrate the results.Meanwhile, let me know your thoughts and ideas.Thanks, especially to frito, who, maybe more than anyone, is inspiring me with her own prolific

contributions.katiejill>> ,> > Do you have the ESP soap? I don't know what kind of hair you have, but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very long. I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears are not hiding any of these things. Because our hair is so thick, we can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight hair. The components in the ESP take time to work. It is the successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to the IGR's we use in our environments. Those also work over a period

of weeks, same with the ESP. Please all, don't think of it as similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. Additionally, it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP. It smothers cutting of oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement of which then they> are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate kill unless one happens to be saturated. It is the progressive exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more about this later. Hair and Scalp.> > Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the benefits of the serum components. We have also used the lice comb twice in a sitting. Once with the shampoo left in and then once with

conditioning the ends. Do you really think it is lice or are you having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or something, and then they become apparent. Yet when the hair is dry, you see nothing but can feel them?> > Frito> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters @...>> bird mites> Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM> Subject: anyone know of a lice group?> > > If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink Oil I > was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice population > on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade

but cannot get > them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb like > crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group that > might be most helpful?> > thx> > katiejill>

Are you kidding??!!!! seriously? cool!!! do they do manicures and pedis too? :) I wanna go, anybody else?

Frito

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:55:10 PMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

They have Lice Salons here in Cali, SF and LA......I may just go for a 'do'

m

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?bird mitesDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:53 AM

Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@ gmail.com>bird mitesSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AMSubject: anyone know of a lice group?

http://www.lice-control.com/locations.html

I miss you

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?bird mitesDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:53 AM

Frito

lice salons?/????no way! WOW....MISS is so far behind...lol> > From: fritolay66 fritolay66@...> Subject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?> bird mites > Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:53 AM> > > > > > > > > ,> > Do you have the ESP soap? I don't know what kind of hair you have, but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very long. I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears are not hiding any of these things. Because our hair is so thick, we can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight hair. The components in the ESP take time to work. It is the successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to the IGR's we use in our environments. Those also work over a period of weeks, same with the ESP. Please all, don't think of it as similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. Additionally, it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP. It smothers cutting of oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement of which then they> are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate kill unless one happens to be saturated. It is the progressive exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more about this later. Hair and Scalp.> > Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the benefits of the serum components. We have also used the lice comb twice in a sitting. Once with the shampoo left in and then once with conditioning the ends. Do you really think it is lice or are you having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or something, and then they become apparent. Yet when the hair is dry, you see nothing but can feel them?> > Frito> > > > > > From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@ gmail.com>> bird mites> Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM> Subject: anyone know of a lice group?> > > > If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink Oil I > was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice population > on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but cannot get > them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb like > crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group that > might be most helpful?> > thx> > katiejill>

What a great idea!!! Wouldn't want a business like that for obvious personal reasons......I like the one in Costa Mesa! ORANGE county fairgrounds, Rd, Fairview road, Arlington, no other reason than karma? Don't know if its the hood or not? Wonder when they are going to come up with morg's salons and mite treatment centers?

Awww......I am not leaving, just re-establishing my life. I was thinking I nagged and harped too much......lol Always around......Frito

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:19:55 PMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

http://www.lice- control.com/ locations. html

I miss you

Frito

Never nagged or harped only most informative and inspirational and a good friend in my dark time.

thanks

M

Frito

I have tears......I should be thanking you. Those dark times were so dark weren't they? We will have light again!!!!

Frito friends......lol

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 5:48:09 PMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

Never nagged or harped only most informative and inspirational and a good friend in my dark time.

thanks

M

Frito

Hugs, You are not a nag. You are hope for all of us Frito. Glad you are here with us.J.

Frito

If this is true then I think I am ahead of the game. I have my lanolin for my hair, the ESP soap, my tea tree soap and oils and epsom salts for bath, and my olive oil with the neem and ceder oils. Damn that must really give them a hard time trying to use me as a jungle gym. ha ha I make them weak and sick. From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>Subject: Re: Re: anyone know of a lice group?bird mites Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 8:49 PM

The Beeswax and the shea and mango butters..... .When mixed with the many compounds of the other essential oils, known not only for their healing capabilities, but the insecticidal properties.. ..

That same bug swimming through your Eucerin and vaseline, their are no other components in that thick goo, but with the ESP, its in there. They swim through that and the stickiness adheres the components of those essential oils, there fore the consistent exposure through time will interfere with the bug. This can happen several ways.

Or it can interfere with the growth cycle. If it is able to go to the next phase, it most likely will not make it to the next one after that. And its reproductive cycle has also been affected.

Or, since its growth cycle has been compromised, it may not be able to molt, in which will result in death.

You can see by the many possibilities why it takes time and exposure. Don't give in too soon.

Yikes....I mentioned a book? Your welcome on the resources. I have lots more, but I have been busy lately....;) Like your ideas but find I am lacking the motivation for it at the moment. Its time for Frito to start getting my life back.

I don't know what to say on the inspiration thing, I'm just here to help if I can. Thank you but I find all of you to be of inspiration to me as well. I don't know where I would of been without all of you there when I need you most.

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@ gmail.com>bird mitesSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:47:42 PMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

Hi, Frito,Once in a while, I get a positive ID on a bedbug or body louse. Usually though it is difficult to identify them because I attack so ruthlessly. That's a good suggestion about the pink oil, which is like quicksand due to the petrolatum and beeswax in it. Also, I often comb twice in one sitting or reapply enzymes and do it again from scratch on bad days. But boy howdy I am always shocked when I try some other approach and don't comb 2x a day for a couple of days. Ye-OW!Lighter lotions the critters just do backstrokes in, and I swear I can hear them singing. After all, lice have lobster claws, not legs, so they are not only able to easily punch right through heavy creams in jars (Eucerin, for ex), they can also pull themselves up and right on outalso they can climb right out once they poswim in (they are like crabs or lobsters, after all, when you look at their claws [they

aren't legs]), and heavier ones they just punch thru using their claws. Vaseline alone, but especially Eucerin in the jar, they make SHORT work of. The Pink Oil I use as a base for all sorts of things. I did order the ESP kit just this morning after corresponding with Trish about which products I needed and why. Still not sure of all the ways and means, but I'm more of a kinesthetic learner!Thank you so much for all the resources, frito. Some days I am more in the mode to do all of that, it happens in spurts, and I got everything. Now here's a challenge back to you : you mentioned a book and I hadn't prior to that been thinking along those lines, but maybe once we have enough people recover it would be helpful to get something out there, and we could have it blocked in. Here are a couple of outline ideas, what do you think?TITLEI'm thinking, "Delusional no More" (with a nod

to Melody Beattie :-) FORWARDQuotation from Hinkle or someone else, depending on the tone the book takes.PREFACEThis book is designed to help people suffering with human parasites to find solutions or, if their "critters" fail to respond, to provide a list of resources where they can continue their own research.In addition, the author encourages people who fall into the latter category, and who find solutions not in the book but that work for them, to please write us and tell us what heppened with you so that we can include what you learned in our next edition. (Limit scope to ectoparasites or separate book into two parts, one on ecto, one on endo) PART I - OVERVIEWChapter 1 - REALIZATIONWhen and how people identify that they have parasites. What to do next.Chapter 2 - DELUSIONAL PARASITOSISHistory, explanations, refutationsChapter 3 -

ALTERNATIVESInternet research routes, description of the various related topical newsgroups, other resources.PART II - ECTOPARASITESChapter 4 - DEFINITIONSChapter 5 - TYPESChapter 6 - SOLUTIONSPART III - ENDOPARASITESChapter 7 - DEFINITIONSChapter 8 - TYPESChapter 9 - SOLUTIONSI may need to get a guest author/editor to write/compile this chapter as I know very little on this topic at this time.GLOSSARYRESOURCESINDEXWhat do you think, all? I'm not saying I'll actually do this, I have to get rid of my critters and get seriously motivated, and it just might not happen. Or I may collaborate directly with someone, splitting up the book two, three, maybe even four ways and then integrate the results.Meanwhile, let me know your thoughts and ideas.Thanks, especially to frito, who, maybe more than anyone, is inspiring me with her own prolific

contributions.katiejill>> ,> > Do you have the ESP soap? I don't know what kind of hair you have, but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very long. I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears are not hiding any of these things. Because our hair is so thick, we can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight hair. The components in the ESP take time to work. It is the successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to the IGR's we use in our environments. Those also work over a period

of weeks, same with the ESP. Please all, don't think of it as similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. Additionally, it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP. It smothers cutting of oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement of which then they> are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate kill unless one happens to be saturated. It is the progressive exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more about this later. Hair and Scalp.> > Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the benefits of the serum components. We have also used the lice comb twice in a sitting. Once with the shampoo left in and then once with

conditioning the ends. Do you really think it is lice or are you having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or something, and then they become apparent. Yet when the hair is dry, you see nothing but can feel them?> > Frito> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters @...>> bird mites> Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM> Subject: anyone know of a lice group?> > > If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink Oil I > was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice population > on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade

but cannot get > them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb like > crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group that > might be most helpful?> > thx> > katiejill>

Weak and Sick and DEAD. :)

From: jeannine allaire <ratgodess@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:08:18 AMSubject: Re: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

If this is true then I think I am ahead of the game. I have my lanolin for my hair, the ESP soap, my tea tree soap and oils and epsom salts for bath, and my olive oil with the neem and ceder oils. Damn that must really give them a hard time trying to use me as a jungle gym. ha ha I make them weak and sick.

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re: anyone know of a lice group?bird mitesDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 8:49 PM

The Beeswax and the shea and mango butters..... .When mixed with the many compounds of the other essential oils, known not only for their healing capabilities, but the insecticidal properties.. ..

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@ gmail.com>bird mitesSent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:47:42 PMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

I am so far behind. I almost missed this one. I needed a hug too. Thanks, perfect timing after all;)

Frito

From: jeannine allaire <ratgodess@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 2:54:31 AMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

Hugs, You are not a nag. You are hope for all of us Frito. Glad you are here with us.J.

Frito

I also count on your HEART and your inciteful and well-researched

posts. Please don't stop!

katiejill

PS Maybe this weekend I will start cataloging the wealth of stuff you

sent me. I'm trying to think what direction would be the most

effective synthesis of the information you've given me and that

others have provided. I checked out shanspirations blog finally and

she has synthesized everything into some very useful and concise

pages. I'll post those as a new topic for ease of finding them later.

>

> From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>

> Subject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

> bird mites

> Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 6:53 AM

>

>

> ,

>

hair.  The components in the ESP take time to work..  It is the

which then they

>

>

> Frito

>

>

>

>

> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@ gmail.com>

> bird mites

>

>

Oil I

population

get

that

> might be most helpful?

>

> thx

>

> katiejill

>

I've told my pets to can the complacency. Their salad days are

numbered :-)

(Little b_______ds)

katiejill

> >

> > ,

> >

> > Do you have the ESP soap?  I don't know what kind of hair you

have,

> but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very

> long.  I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears

> are not hiding any of these things.  Because our hair is so thick,

we

> can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually

doesn't

> give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight

> hair.  The components in the ESP take time to work.  It is the

> successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated

to

> the IGR's we use in our environments.  Those also work over a

period

> of weeks, same with the ESP.  Please all, don't think of it as

> similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. 

Additionally,

> it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also

> have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP.  It smothers cutting of

> oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement

of

> which then they

> > are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate

> kill unless one happens to be saturated.  It is the progressive

> exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track,

more

> about this later.  Hair and Scalp.

> >

> > Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? 

> Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get

the

> benefits of the serum components.  We have also used the lice comb

> twice in a sitting.  Once with the shampoo left in and then once

with

> conditioning the ends.  Do you really think it is lice or are you

> having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil

or

> something, and then they become apparent.  Yet when the hair is

dry,

> you see nothing but can feel them?

> >

> > Frito

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters @...>

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM

> > Subject: anyone know of a lice group?

> >

> >

> > If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink

> Oil I

> > was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice

> population

> > on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but

cannot

> get

> > them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb

> like

> > crasy....still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group

> that

> > might be most helpful?

> >

> > thx

> >

> > katiejill

> >

>

Yeah dead.

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re: anyone know of a lice group?bird mitesDate: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 8:49 PM

contributions.katiejill>> ,> > Do you have the ESP soap? I don't know what kind of hair you have, but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very long. I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears are not hiding any of these things. Because our hair is so thick, we can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight hair. The components in the ESP take time to work. It is the successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to the IGR's we use in our environments. Those also work over a period of weeks, same with the ESP. Please all,

don't think of it as similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. Additionally, it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP. It smothers cutting of oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement of which then they> are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate kill unless one happens to be saturated. It is the progressive exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more about this later. Hair and Scalp.> > Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the benefits of the serum components. We have also used the lice comb twice in a sitting. Once with the shampoo left in and then once with conditioning the ends. Do you really think

it is lice or are you having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or something, and then they become apparent. Yet when the hair is dry, you see nothing but can feel them?> > Frito> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters @...>> bird mites> Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM> Subject: anyone know of a lice group?> > > If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink Oil I > was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice population > on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but cannot get > them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb

like > crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group that > might be most helpful?> > thx> > katiejill>

Glad you didn't. I like passing the possitivity around when I have it.

J.

Frito

Got my kit and start tomorrow with the whole routine. I'm reading

tonight. Thanks for your ideas, I may try that with the Pink Oil and

serum. Combed three times yesterday, none today, but about to, or I

say I will. At least will double comb before I crash...not hunting

this weekend due to rain so can focus on this new regimen...and

writing, and continuing to build and refine the photos at my webshots

photo site. I appreciate your suggestions, and you, frito. Please

keep them coming, and stay with us. With me.

KJ

>

> ,

>

hair.  The components in the ESP take time to work.  It is the

which then they

>

>

> Frito

>

>

>

>

> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>

> bird mites

>

>

Oil I

population

get

that

> might be most helpful?

>

> thx

>

> katiejill

>

Geez, that sounded gay! lol

kj

> >

> > ,

> >

> > Do you have the ESP soap?  I don't know what kind of hair you

have,

> but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very

> long.  I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears

> are not hiding any of these things.  Because our hair is so thick,

we

> can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually

doesn't

> give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight

> hair.  The components in the ESP take time to work.  It is the

> successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated

to

> the IGR's we use in our environments.  Those also work over a

period

> of weeks, same with the ESP.  Please all, don't think of it as

> similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. 

Additionally,

> it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also

> have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP.  It smothers cutting of

> oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement

of

> which then they

> > are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate

> kill unless one happens to be saturated.  It is the progressive

> exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track,

more

> about this later.  Hair and Scalp.

> >

> > Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? 

> Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get

the

> benefits of the serum components.  We have also used the lice comb

> twice in a sitting.  Once with the shampoo left in and then once

with

> conditioning the ends.  Do you really think it is lice or are you

> having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil

or

> something, and then they become apparent.  Yet when the hair is

dry,

> you see nothing but can feel them?

> >

> > Frito

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@>

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM

> > Subject: anyone know of a lice group?

> >

> >

> > If I skip a day combing or use the DE in my hair versus the Pink

> Oil I

> > was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice

> population

> > on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but

cannot

> get

> > them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb

> like

> > crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group

> that

> > might be most helpful?

> >

> > thx

> >

> > katiejill

> >

>

I honestly didn't think so until you said something.

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 9:57:01 PMSubject: Re: anyone know of a lice group?

Geez, that sounded gay! lolkj> >> > ,> > > > Do you have the ESP soap? I don't know what kind of hair you have, > but both my son and I have very thick, curly hair, and mine is very > long. I found the hair and scalp were a big problem until the ears > are not hiding any of these things. Because our hair is so thick, we > can shamppo our hair with the bar soap and the film actually doesn't > give us the greasiness it might with someone with fine, straight > hair. The components in the ESP take time to work. It is the > successive exposure to the components over time and can be equated to > the IGR's we use in our environments. Those also work over a period > of

weeks, same with the ESP. Please all, don't think of it as > similar to topical perm, think of it as topical Nylar. Additionally, > it only only my assumption, but the beeswax and heavier oils also > have multi-factorial benefits in the ESP. It smothers cutting of > oxygen supply where they are located, it interferes with movement of > which then they> > are exposed and suffocated, the oils are also not an immediate > kill unless one happens to be saturated. It is the progressive > exposure build up in the parasite. Yikes, sorry, got off track, more > about this later. Hair and Scalp.> > > > Have you thought of mixing some of the serum with your pink oil? > Then you could use the pink oil like you have been and still get the > benefits of the serum components. We have also used the lice comb

> twice in a sitting. Once with the shampoo left in and then once with > conditioning the ends. Do you really think it is lice or are you > having these little white dots only show up with the use of an oil or > something, and then they become apparent. Yet when the hair is dry, > you see nothing but can feel them?> > > > Frito> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters @>> > bird mites> > Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 5:24:20 AM> > Subject: anyone know of a lice group?> > > > > > If I skip a day combing or use the DE in

my hair versus the Pink > Oil I > > was keeping on it under a wig cap and wig before, the lice > population > > on my head explodes. I've been combing for a full decade but cannot > get > > them out. I use the enzyme cleaner 30 min soak minimum,then comb > like > > crasy...still have them, more than ever. Can you suggest a group > that > > might be most helpful?> > > > thx> > > > katiejill> >>

You two are hilarious! Love you guys!TrlySent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "livingwithcritters" <livingwithcritters@...>Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:32:15 -0000<bird mites >Subject: Re: anyone know of a lice group? Downright funny when repeated repeated in posts posts! > > I honestly didn't think so until you said something.  >