RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Ms. Marguerite, thank you for the compliments! u made my day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh how I wish you were right around the corner too !!!!!

You are just way to awesome,

Thanks for that advise in detail, I will follow that,

When I went solo in 1993, post gzillion years of marriage, fixed most of stuff myself then too !....I found the cutest tool case in powder blue at target, it did not say 'do it yourself', it is embossed with ' Do-It -HERSELF'

I still have it to this day and one of my most valuable possesion left. Now I will think of your fierce presence each time I use it...

Thanks

M

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Ms. Marguerite, thank you for the compliments! u made my day!bird mites Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 5:26 PM

WOW...dont think you need my help! You have been on the ball! the foam is good but I hate to tell you, i found out the hard way its porous enough for them to get through, somehow...BUT u did need to fill all that gap...so after it expands, use a razor knife(box cutter) and cut it flush with the wall, then caulk over that and use ur pointer finger and smooth it across, like from corner to corner, know what I mean? wear a disp glove and have a wet rag handy...Make sure to let that dry real good and then you can put a coat of paint(like the primer/sealer Zinnser Bull's Eye)hd, of course, just got back with another gallon of it $16. But make sure ur caulk has cured or it will crack if u put the paint on too soon...found out the hard way, lol. I wish u were right around the corner, I'd be on my way! to check out ur fine work. Yay! I am so happy for

you...tackle 'em. And the shoddy work, I agree...they dont care, they arent gonna live there. Know what I mean? I'm always redoing something someone should have done righ t the first time....put a lil pride in it and it will last!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > > > > > some > > > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > > > > > egg > > > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > > > > > but > > > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > > > > > it > > > > > > > almost always means I

am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > > > > > > > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > > > > > or I > > > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > > > > > me) > > > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > > > >> > >> >>