RemedySpot.com

Re: Ms. Marguerite, thank you for the compliments! u made my day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

YOu rock in any event, I get energy just from reading your posts even when dead tired from my exhausting job outings in the middle of the night sometimes.

I am in awe of woman in full force of ingenuity and fixing anything in sight and seems there are more of these amazon woman out there these days and you are way up there with your talents and energy Chasity, southern girl, I used to live a spell in TN and TX.

Thanks for the tips, especially the weather stripping I will go to the stripping section at HD, may find more cute guys hanging out there too, the fixing kind LOL....not sure if they are up to a mite-y woman though, LOL

Thanks also for the eyedrops, the V...can not think of the name right now, my brain is fried ...or fogged or mite infested...those drops saved my 'filmy eyes' which I had early on for the longest before any other target on my body was chosen by the critters, it seems they go from one spot to another, depending on 'food supply', sooo gross...

Ok, while I am at it, and preventing to write another post or reply, and in hope of forgiveness from all for this lengthy script:

I did some replenishing shopping today, found more bath ingredients: Mint Epsom Salt, "Espom Sport", Oreganol Suspension, Essiac Liquid formula,

Already had my bath with these tonight in addition to my Bonners peppermint AND Eucalyptus liquid soap as a basis for the bath, sprinkled some tea tree and poured a bottle of Hydrogen P into the tub and feel like a baby right now. Already had my first day of the most minimal activity on my body anyways, may have been my more intensified approach to internal cleaning, or the ESP kickin' in, much more itching and crawling then ever experienced before, which I take as a positive sign over the direct invasive approach by these creatures, opaline is a must have for sure.

I also found the Tea Tree toothpaste finally.

I think I quit to keep you guys from rolling your eyes once more with my lengthy stuff. However my most heartfelt thanks for all of your suggestions and inspirations.

M

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Ms. Marguerite, thank you for the compliments! u made my day!bird mites Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:21 PM

Lol...you will never be dethroned! We shall be Home depot queens TOGETHER! It is absolutely my favorite store. I am a fixer. I get tools and stuff like that for christmas, no jewelry here. I love to find new uses for old things, that sorta thing. My hubby just says I am a junk collector. I'm excited about ur shiny new floors...I know you are also. I can soo see you swiffering away with the cusses a flying...sounds familiar. It feels good! I betcha thats what the women were doing in salem when people got all crazy on them. just kidding..... hmmmm, about the closet. I wish I could see it all. Oh yeah, they also have wood filler and its easy to use on the gaps and cracks in real wood(unpainted) doors and such. I believe every woman needs a caulk gun...I have 2 red ones and I use them all the time. If its all painted, you can use the Dap ALEX painters acrylic latex caulk from hd,of course. I dont like unpainted doors and such because I think everything needs some caulk on it. Some people prefer the wood look , but all of mine are white with white trim. You definitely need to put some weatherstripping on that door...try to see how wide of a gap it is. They have several widths and they are easy to install. I love the wall outlet insulators also..right there by the strippin. they go behind the socket cover and cut down on alot of air. with some of those childproof caps(walmart baby section) in each plug nothing can get in it. It's funny about the broom, hint,hint, huh...hope that works. Well, Ms.

Marguerite, I'm not sure if i even answered a question or am just rambling...sorry bout that. wish I could come help ya....chasity > > > > >> > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > > > some > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > > > egg > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > > > but > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > > > it > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > > > > > PS Check

out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > > > or I > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > > > me) > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > >> >>

Chasity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cleaned my build in bath room closet with all those gnarly shelf space I so desperately need for order and keeps me from going insane not finding anything in my fast paced job and crazy schedule. Then I filled in the huge holes and gaps with urethane foam filler and sealer, boy is it hollow in between and behind that closet and the wall, sure my things found their own condo living right in there, I know they settled in there first when I moved in.

Why is there so much shoddy work done or not done at all in these apartments, not living in the slums, but sure feels like I am dealing with marginal slum lords sometimes,

Then on the other hand and in fairness, if I would not suffer with my carry-on critters from hell, it would not matter, as I am sure other tenants live a happy life, hollow wood, cracks and crevices abound, there is no way to cover them all, there will always be crevices, recesses everywhere,

(expect in a rubber cell on a psych ward , heee heee....that is where the professional establishment would put us all for DOP if they could afford it....)

So, now I am waiting for the foam to expand by 50% and take over the hollow space, the urethane is good for all compounds, wood, concrete, cardboard, I have to wait for 8 hours. Then tomorrow I will finish up with superfiscial caulking.

I noticed when filling the holes, that foam went way up to the top part ,to the under the ceiling level as well. So I am happy with that.

Talk to me girl, what else can I do ? this closet may turn my things into ' closet mites;', hopefully dead ones.

next the weather stripping of the threaded kitchen back door, ...help..

Thanks,,,

M

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Ms. Marguerite, thank you for the compliments! u made my day!bird mites Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:21 PM

Lol...you will never be dethroned! We shall be Home depot queens TOGETHER! It is absolutely my favorite store. I am a fixer. I get tools and stuff like that for christmas, no jewelry here. I love to find new uses for old things, that sorta thing. My hubby just says I am a junk collector. I'm excited about ur shiny new floors...I know you are also. I can soo see you swiffering away with the cusses a flying...sounds familiar. It feels good! I betcha thats what the women were doing in salem when people got all crazy on them. just kidding..... hmmmm, about the closet. I wish I could see it all. Oh yeah, they also have wood filler and its easy to use on the gaps and cracks in real wood(unpainted) doors and such. I believe every woman needs a caulk gun...I have 2 red ones and I use them all the time. If its all painted, you can use the Dap ALEX painters acrylic latex caulk from hd,of course. I dont like unpainted doors and such because I think everything needs some caulk on it. Some people prefer the wood look , but all of mine are white with white trim. You definitely need to put some weatherstripping on that door...try to see how wide of a gap it is. They have several widths and they are easy to install. I love the wall outlet insulators also..right there by the strippin. they go behind the socket cover and cut down on alot of air. with some of those childproof caps(walmart baby section) in each plug nothing can get in it. It's funny about the broom, hint,hint, huh...hope that works. Well, Ms.

Marguerite, I'm not sure if i even answered a question or am just rambling...sorry bout that. wish I could come help ya....chasity > > > > >> > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > > > some > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > > > egg > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > > > but > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > > > it > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > > > > > PS Check

out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > > > or I > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > > > me) > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > >> >>

WOW...dont think you need my help! You have been on the ball! the foam is good but I hate to tell you, i found out the hard way its porous enough for them to get through, somehow...BUT u did need to fill all that gap...so after it expands, use a razor knife(box cutter) and cut it flush with the wall, then caulk over that and use ur pointer finger and smooth it across, like from corner to corner, know what I mean? wear a disp glove and have a wet rag handy...Make sure to let that dry real good and then you can put a coat of paint(like the primer/sealer Zinnser Bull's Eye)hd, of course, just got back with another gallon of it $16. But make sure ur caulk has cured or it will crack if u put the paint on too soon...found out the hard way, lol. I wish u were right around the corner, I'd be on my way! to check out ur fine work. Yay! I am so happy for you...tackle 'em. And the shoddy work, I agree...they dont care, they arent gonna live there. Know what I mean? I'm always redoing something someone should have done righ t the first time....put a lil pride in it and it will last!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > > > > > some > > > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > > > > > egg > > > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > > > > > but > > > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > > > > > it > > > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > > > > > > > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > > > > > or I > > > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > > > > > me) > > > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > > > >> > >> >>