RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi K....I am Willow from BirdmitesOrg......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, .Thank you for your response - - but I do have a question.I sent this email to you weeks before I sent the warning that I needed confirmation of who you are in order to protect the members who are all quite ill andneed protection from spammers. Why did you not answerthis compassionate email from me with your thank you and well wishes - - then - - when you received it? Why didyou ignore my emails until I sent you the warning that youneeded to respond and identify yourself?And what on earth possessed you to forward and includemy email from the storage group, informing you of my need to have you identify yourself, to the birdmites group? Andwhy did you lie and say you found the birdmites group fromthe CDC? I told you about that group in the below email so you could get involved with the information you were claiming to need and seek.It took intention and effort on your part to copy and paste my email to your message to the birdmites group. Why wouldyou do that? Why would you design to hurt someone you don't even know who reached out to help you?Your action caused vitriolic behavior towards me which hasdone far more harm to my life than you can imagine. I donot understand why you would want to hurt someone forno reason. And why now, to send me this cryptic thank-youfor a gesture you ignored while designing to cause me hurt?Do you think somehow that your Lord doesn't see whatyou do and know your heart/your intentions?You

sounded so agonized and desperate that I tool the timeto seek the net and find you to send you the extended handof friendship contained below. I reached out to comfortyou. I am asking you why you took the hurtful action you did against me?You created several enemies against me and ruined mycomfort with the birdmites group, and therefore myability to get the help I need from interaction in thatgroup. How can you be disabled and in need, and notbe kind to another in the same circumstance?I was viciously attacked by people defending you becausethey thought I was mean to you. No one ever even checked to see what the circumstances were, and no oneever saw the light of what you were doing to me - insteadof me doing it to you. Do you feel okay about generating that kind of pain tosomeone else? Or do you even realize the

consequencesof the actions you take? And do you not know that thoseconsequences will take their toll on you as much as they have on me, your targeted victim?Trying to understand why you did that......... and, if it went beyond what you intended, why you have not yet ever apologized......WillowFrom: Kimball <maktraveler@...>Willow Morningsky <willowmorningsky@...>Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:04:04 PMSubject: Re: Hi K....I am Willow from BirdmitesOrg......THANKS WILLOW! Best wishes for your health.

=========================================

From: Willow Morningsky <willowmorningsky@...>Subject: Hi K....I am Willow from BirdmitesOrg......maktraveler@...Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 12:36 PM

Dearest ,You joined the Storage group for Birdmites.org. Really you would get a lot more out of the discussion group at:bird mites/As for stregthening your muscles and tendons: I have a collapsedtrachea so I have been essentially working on the same thing, to strengthen the cartilage for my trachea to heal itself.I don't know for sure if it will work or not yet, but the last timeI went into surgery for it, the damaged section of my trachea wasabout ½ inch healed, which encouraged the very dickens out of me!!I have been using Homeopathics and diet to address giving ------------------------------------From: Kimball <maktraveler@...>Re: joint pain etc w/ Levaquin Dear

Hope: I'm so sorry for your daughter. I took Levaquin 5 yearsago and my life has never been the same. I can relate to yourdaughter, but am not yet in a wheelchair (although disabled). Thisforum has been a comfort to me over the past 5 years, as well asprovided suggestions for "recovery". I just haven't had that happenyet, but I haven't given up hope.Don't let them treat your daughter with steroids as I've heard itcould make the condition worse. Pain killers such as oxycontindidn't even phase my pain. Lyrica is advertised, but it did nothingfor me and has dangerous kidney side-affects.The only treatment that has helped me isgood nutrition & supplementsLight Stretching, & massage (she should be careful not to overexert. It causes prolonged increased pain and could cause ruptures.)My experience has been that when I exercise to strengthen mymuscles, it seems to tear them down and

they don't recover likenormal muscles.The only drugs that have helped me is Ambien for sleep, & Cymbaltafor nerve pain. Not that I recommend taking another drug as theyall have side affects that are downplayed by FDA.You are right that the black-box warning is too little too late forcurrent victims, but maybe the docs will stop handing this stuff outlike its candy. It is absolutely poison.Blessings to you and your daughter,

WillowWillow Invites You to: http://www.myspace.com/willowmorningsky