RemedySpot.com

Re: biting at night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, Tommy. It seems that last night was horrible for a lot of people.I pour very hot water in the tub with 1/2c Borax, 1c Epsom, and a healthysquirt of Dawn, let it all dissolve completely for 1/2 hour, and soak self, hairand all for an hour at least. Nothing lives to cling to me or crawl up the sidesof the tub. I leave the tub and let it all air dry.....maybe add a bit of leave-on conditionerto my hair which dries with the tub mixture still in it. If I need to I rub sulphurmixed with vaseline that is warmed by the pilot light in the oven, 50/50 kind of,on me, feet, nails, ears, all......ALL over. If I feel too greasey I will powder downwith my dry mix of DE, Borax, Epsom, Sulphur, Gold Bond Menthol, and Bkng. Soda.When you itch to death with all of this, it is because it is drawing them out of your skin, which is incredibly unpleasant to go through, but I am LOSING FRECKLES, AGE SPOTS, AND SWOLLEN SITES after each one of the miserable bouts.Maybe, just maybe the additional misery is a price for one more step toward gettingthem out of our bodies. I think the 'age spots/freckles' are communities which arecongregated under our skin. They will flake and crumble right off as I get them killed.This takes YEARS, but I believe we can flush them completely out of our bodies and kiss their lethal pheremones bye-bye.>> Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys> and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.> thanks > Tommy> >

We never were able to lay down with a itch, bite or crawl free night until we started using the Clorox, then followed by the Epsom salt and then follow that with the neem or olive oil. Using the Clorox, salt and raid not only on our skin but in the rooms was a must. I know....it's a hell of a way to have to live. Rita

biting at night

Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first take a shower. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day. thanks Tommy

>>>>>>.......it's a hell of a way to have to live.<<<<<<Here, here, Rita!I want you to know how much your posts have helped mein so many ways. I hope we come up with something thatworks for you! At least enough that you can lay the Raidaside for something gentler and just as effective.You are a definite asset to this forum, Rita. And I prayfor you all the time. It is so unfair that you had themgone and then opened that horrible box after the betterpart of a year and had to face the whole thing all over again. My heart just breaks when I think of that.>> We never were able to lay down with a itch, bite or crawl free night until we started using the Clorox, then followed by the Epsom salt and then follow that with the neem or olive oil. Using the Clorox, salt and raid not only on our skin but in the rooms was a must. I know....it's a hell of a way to have to live. Rita> > > biting at night> > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first take a shower. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.> thanks > Tommy>

Tommy -- is your mattress sealed up really well in thick plastic?

What kind of mattress are you sleeping on? The bugs may be getting to

you from the bed, or possibly the walls and ceiling. Is your bed

pulled away from the wall?

myrtle

>

> Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been

using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first

take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix

on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange

clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after about 5 min

of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's

driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going

on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this

happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that

would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause

it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do

I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's

all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under

the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys

> and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And

what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just

going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep

because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.

>                                                                  

thanks

>                                                                    

Tommy

>                                                

>

I am sleeping on a air mattress that is on my metal bed frame. It is a way from the wall and i sprayed it with nylar and put sevin 5 dust all over it afterwords. I wipe the mattress down with a bleach / water mix every night and put unused sheets and blanket on it. From: myrtle_maui <myrtle_maui@...>Subject: Re: biting at nightbird mites Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 4:35 PM

Tommy -- is your mattress sealed up really well in thick plastic?

What kind of mattress are you sleeping on? The bugs may be getting to

you from the bed, or possibly the walls and ceiling. Is your bed

pulled away from the wall?

myrtle

>

> Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been

using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first

take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix

on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange

clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min

of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's

driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going

on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this

happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that

would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause

it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do

I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's

all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under

the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys

>

thanks

>

Tommy

>

>

I don't do anything irratating to them at least of couple of hours

before bed. No need to stir them up then cause they stir back. And

when they do, I keep a bottle of Denorex shampoo - regular with coal

tar, handy for a quick shower, using it all over my body, before bed.

If they are really bad, I often added a handful of salt to the

shampoo for a mini body scrub. I then mix 10-15 drops of tea tree oil

in a handful, if solid, of coconut oil and rub it all over. I never

needed sleeping drugs. Have you tried the baths I sent you? They

really help drop your mite load if you stick to them.

Bob

>

> >

>

> > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have

been

>

> using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first

>

> take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix

>

> on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange

>

> clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after about 5 min

>

> of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's

>

> driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going

>

> on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if

this

>

> happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and

that

>

> would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause

>

> it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I

do

>

> I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use

Vick's

>

> all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under

>

> the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys

>

> > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And

>

> what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am

just

>

> going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep

>

> because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.

>

> >                                                                  

>

> thanks

>

>

>                                                                    

>

>    Tommy

>

> >                                                

>

> >

>

Tommy,You may want to try sprinkling your sheets with Gold Bond medicated talc. Worked every time for us!Wishing for you a good nights sleep,TrlySent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: tommy morrow <tommy02141@...>Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:42:16 -0800 (PST)<bird mites >Subject: Re: Re: biting at night I am sleeping on a air mattress that is on my metal bed frame. It is a way from the wall and i sprayed it with nylar and put sevin 5 dust all over it afterwords. I wipe the mattress down with a bleach / water mix every night and put unused sheets and blanket on it. From: myrtle_maui <myrtle_maui >Subject: Re: biting at nightbird mites Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 4:35 PM Tommy -- is your mattress sealed up really well in thick plastic? What kind of mattress are you sleeping on? The bugs may be getting to you from the bed, or possibly the walls and ceiling. Is your bed pulled away from the wall? myrtle > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day. > thanks > Tommy > >

I do that as well lol. I am trying everything I can to get a goods night sleep. I am afraid to go to bed now because of this. What I have been doing is staying up very late 5 or 6 am sometimes later then going to bed. They seem to like the night time so I wait them out and spray kleen green on myself all the time. But I have started going back to work so no more late nights foe me anymore. I hope I find something that works because this is no way to live. It's making me depressed.From: myrtle_maui <myrtle_maui>Subject: Re: biting at nightbird mitesDate: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 4:35 PM Tommy -- is your mattress sealed up really well in thick plastic? What kind of mattress are you sleeping on? The bugs may be getting to you from the bed, or possibly the walls and ceiling. Is your bed pulled away from the wall? myrtle > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's all over my body but wow that stuff

make you cold. I just lay under the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day. > thanks >

Tommy > >

Tommy.I by no means have any answers. I try every instant to find something that works/gives some relief. But here is what does work a bit for me:Every morning when I get up, dust my matress with borax powder and DE. I dump all my bedding in the tub with the epsom bath I left in the tub overnight (1c epsom, 1/2c borax, squirt of Dawn). I let them soak in there all day. In the evening I put them in the washer with laundry soap, 1c borax, 1 capful of Simple Green, and 1 capful of Orange Plus. I wash them all the way through and then start a new HOT wash, add 1 capful of the Peppermint Enzymes, let them churn over and over again for a couple of hours, and then NOT rinse, but spin them out and dry them on high, over and over again (with the mint enzymes still in) for 4 hours.Then I put them straight from the dryer onto my bed on top of the borax and DE. This has given me the most frequent uninterrupted night's sleep that I have had since these things started. Altho, my doctor prescribed something called 'Hydroxyz' HCL 25 MG, which makes a ton of difference. I have never ever taken any drugs for things, and at first I was afraid to take it. But, exhausted to the ends of my limits, I took one and slept the night through.> >> > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been> using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first> take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix> on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange> clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min> of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's> driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going> on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this> happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that> would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause> it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do> I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's> all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under> the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys> > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And> what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just> going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep> because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.> > > thanks > > > Tommy> > > >>

What works for us:

* spray bed including pillows and under pillows about an hour before

retiring. Spray surface of blanket (polyester) and then inside

between sheets (satin). Either spray Windex or Orange Guard. Then a

light misting of Epsom Salt water. Use fan on bed to dry it before

we get in.

* spread Gold Bond Lotion (green bottle) over body, including some in

body openings: ears, nostrils, eye area (close eyes first!), and

rear/private areas.

* nuke pajamas (polyester) for 50 seconds in microwave.

That does it for us - rarely feel anything at night.

>

> Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have

been using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I

first take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2

water mix on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little

neem,orange clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after

about 5 min of laying down I could feel them start to move around and

bite. It's driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when

this is going on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this

program if this happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug

arrest and that would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want

to do that cause it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like

no matter what I do I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one.

I used to use Vick's all over my body but wow that stuff make you

cold. I just lay under the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was

wondering what you guys

>                                                                  

thanks

>                                                                    

Tommy

>                                                

>

It sounds like you've got the bed protected well. How about the

sheets? If they are cotton, they may be harboring eggs, even though

you're washing them. You have to soak the heck out of cotton sheets

to get most of the bugs and eggs out. I used to soak mine in the

washing machine in a detergent, white vinegar, borax and clorox

solution, for at least an hour in hot water before washing and drying

them. Eventually, I threw them out and switched to satin (100%

polyester) sheets. I never could get all the bugs out of those cotton

sheets. Perhaps if I had baked, boiled or microwaved them I may have

been able to get all the bugs out. Also, I may not have been cleaning

all the bugs out of my washer and dryer between loads of wash.

Anyway, your sheets may be the problem. When I was still using the

cotton sheets, I used to have the same problem that you've described.

Another possibility is that the mites are on your ceiling and are

divebombing you, however you would probably only feel them on your

face, or whatever skin is exposed to the air.

If the sheets are the problem, you can either switch to polyester, or

you can get one of those plastic or metallic emergency blankets and

sleep under one of those, then spray it off to clean it.

Good luck,

myrtle

>

> >

>

> > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been

>

>

>

>

> clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after about 5 min

>

>

>

> on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this

>

> happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that

>

>

> it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do

>

> I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's

>

>

>

>

> what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just

>

>

>

> >                                                                  

>

> thanks

>

> >                                                                    

>

>    Tommy

>

> >                                                

>

> >

>

Yes my blankets and sheets are cotton. I only use them one time and then put them in a bag to wash. i have a enough sheets and blankets for 4 nights. I don't have a washer and dryer at home so I have to go to the laundry mat.I think I will buy new ones that are not made of cotton. Do you still wash them every night even if they are not cotton? Because I can't go to the laundry mat everyday. I do like the idea of disposable sheets some else posted yesterday. From: myrtle_maui <myrtle_maui@...>Subject: Re: biting at nightbird mites Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 12:38 PM

It sounds like you've got the bed protected well. How about the

sheets? If they are cotton, they may be harboring eggs, even though

you're washing them. You have to soak the heck out of cotton sheets

to get most of the bugs and eggs out. I used to soak mine in the

washing machine in a detergent, white vinegar, borax and clorox

solution, for at least an hour in hot water before washing and drying

them. Eventually, I threw them out and switched to satin (100%

polyester) sheets. I never could get all the bugs out of those cotton

sheets. Perhaps if I had baked, boiled or microwaved them I may have

been able to get all the bugs out. Also, I may not have been cleaning

all the bugs out of my washer and dryer between loads of wash.

Anyway, your sheets may be the problem. When I was still using the

cotton sheets, I used to have the same problem that you've described.

Another possibility is that the mites are on your ceiling and are

divebombing you, however you would probably only feel them on your

face, or whatever skin is exposed to the air.

If the sheets are the problem, you can either switch to polyester, or

you can get one of those plastic or metallic emergency blankets and

sleep under one of those, then spray it off to clean it.

Good luck,

myrtle

>

> >

>

> > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been

>

>

>

>

> clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min

>

>

>

> on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this

>

> happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that

>

>

> it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do

>

> I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's

>

>

>

>

> what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just

>

>

>

> >

>

> thanks

>

> >

>

> Tommy

>

> >

>

> >

>

Medex Supply. If you have a twin bed, the 90 " long twin size is

perfect, don't require trimming, hang just a little over all four

edges. You will need the longer ones if you have an X-Long Twin bed.

Here's where I get them

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2372353450103193234FbZfex?

vhost=good-times

Here's how I use them:

without callouts/explanations:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2750575470103193234vqPIhV?

vhost=good-times

with callouts/explanations:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2314367640103193234ruYQmU?

vhost=good-times

However, here is what miteyman said last night in post 11032,

reorganized so my visual learner brain can absorb it:

BED PREP - STEPS

1. Spray Windex or Orange Guard

2. Spray Epsom Salt Water

3. Turn fan on bed to dry

BED PREP - ITEMS TO SPRAY

* Whole bed

* Pillows (under too)

* Surface of (poly) blanket

* Inside between (poly? satin) sheets

BODY PREP

* Spread Gold Bond Lotion (green bottle) over body, including

some in body openings (ears, nostrils, around but not in eyes

(close eyes), and privates.

* Nuke (poly) PJs for 50 seconds.

That does it for us - rarely feel anything at night.

Thx, mitey!

katiejill

>

> Yes my blankets and sheets are cotton. I only use them one time and

then put them in a bag to wash. i have a enough sheets and blankets

for 4 nights. I don't have a washer and dryer at home so I have to go

to the laundry mat.I think I will buy new ones that are not made of

cotton. Do you still wash them every night even if they are not

cotton? Because I can't go to the laundry mat everyday. I do like the

idea of disposable sheets some else posted yesterday.

>

had some red cotton sheets...no matter what I did, soaked, baked, nuked everytime i sat on them, within 2 minutes i could feel them...i got tired of fighting it and threw them out...my mama has the matching sheet set(she bought both sets at Linens n things, i think)...i washed it here at her condo but as soon as i sat on them....SAME THING! they are bagged up right now. > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been> > > > > > using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first> > > > > > take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix> > > > > > on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange> > > > > > clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min> > > > > > of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's> > > > > > driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going> > > > > > on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this> > > > > > happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that> > > > > > would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause> > > > > > it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do> > > > > > I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's> > > > > > all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under> > > > > > the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys> > > > > > > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And> > > > > > what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just> > > > > > going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep> > > > > > because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.> > > > > > > > > > > > > thanks > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tommy> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >>

I have never figured out why there are some clothes I can

never " sanitize " while others I can do just fine.

I have some poly blend tees that are the worst. And the brighter the

color, the harder they have been. Like you, I tossed.

Not worth it. You are so right.

katiejill

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I

have

> been

> >

> > >

> >

> > > using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I

first

> >

> > >

> >

> > > take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2

water mix

> >

> > >

> >

> > > on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little

neem,orange

> >

> > >

> >

> > > clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after about

5 min

> >

> > >

> >

> > > of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite.

It's

> >

> > >

> >

> > > driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is

going

> >

> > >

> >

> > > on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program

if

> this

> >

> > >

> >

> > > happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and

> that

> >

> > >

> >

> > > would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that

cause

> >

> > >

> >

> > > it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter

what I

> do

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use

> Vick's

> >

> > >

> >

> > > all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay

under

> >

> > >

> >

> > > the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you

guys

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed?

And

> >

> > >

> >

> > > what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am

> just

> >

> > >

> >

> > > going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some

sleep

> >

> > >

> >

> > > because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > thanks

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Tommy

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

After I switched to satin sheets, I still had to wash them every day

or two for a few months, until my skin stopped producing so many bugs

at night. I have a washer and dryer in my bathroom, so it is

convenient for me to do laundry. If I had to go to a laundromat I

would probably spray the sheets in the morning with rubbing alcohol or

something, to make them last more than one day. Also, you can roll a

sticky lint roller on them to remove bugs. The satin sheets are thin

and slick, and don't take up much space in the washer. Do you have a

Ross Dress for Less in your city? I bought my sheets there at a

discounted price.

I like the disposable sheets idea too, if they're affordable. It

would be a lot easier than going to the laundromat.

Some people nuke their laundry before they put it in the dirty laundry

bag, or they spray the laundry (I'm not sure with what -- rubbing

alcohol?) to keep the bugs from breeding in the dirty laundry.

myrtle

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been

>

> >

>

> > using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first

>

> >

>

> > take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix

>

> >

>

> > on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange

>

> >

>

> > clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after about 5 min

>

> >

>

> > of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's

>

> >

>

> > driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going

>

> >

>

> > on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this

>

> >

>

> > happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that

>

> >

>

> > would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause

>

> >

>

> > it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do

>

> >

>

> > I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's

>

> >

>

> > all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay under

>

> >

>

> > the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys

>

> >

>

> > > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And

>

> >

>

> > what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just

>

> >

>

> > going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep

>

> >

>

> > because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.

>

> >

>

> > >                                                                  

>

> >

>

> > thanks

>

> >

>

> > >                                                                    

>

> >

>

> >    Tommy

>

> >

>

> > >                                                

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

I wash my cotton sheets in Dr Bonner's peppermint liquid soap, borax,

A & H washing soda, 2 or 3 drpos of Lugols, and a splash or two of euc.

and juniper or clove essential oils. I then add to plain Bounce

dyrer sheets several drops of euc. and clove oil. My laundry seems a-

ok....

b

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have

been

>

> >

>

> > using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I

first

>

> >

>

> > take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water

mix

>

> >

>

> > on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little

neem,orange

>

> >

>

> > clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after about 5

min

>

> >

>

> > of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite.

It's

>

> >

>

> > driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is

going

>

> >

>

> > on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if

this

>

> >

>

> > happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and

that

>

> >

>

> > would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that

cause

>

> >

>

> > it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what

I do

>

> >

>

> > I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use

Vick's

>

> >

>

> > all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay

under

>

> >

>

> > the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you

guys

>

> >

>

> > > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed?

And

>

> >

>

> > what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am

just

>

> >

>

> > going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep

>

> >

>

> > because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.

>

> >

>

> >

>                                                                  

>

> >

>

> > thanks

>

> >

>

> >

>                                                                    

>

> >

>

> >    Tommy

>

> >

>

> > >                                                

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

use clove and euc. oils in your wash...b

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I

have

> been

> >

> > >

> >

> > > using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I

first

> >

> > >

> >

> > > take a shower.. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2

water mix

> >

> > >

> >

> > > on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little

neem,orange

> >

> > >

> >

> > > clove mix in there " on top of that. But last night after about

5 min

> >

> > >

> >

> > > of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite.

It's

> >

> > >

> >

> > > driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is

going

> >

> > >

> >

> > > on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program

if

> this

> >

> > >

> >

> > > happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and

> that

> >

> > >

> >

> > > would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that

cause

> >

> > >

> >

> > > it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter

what I

> do

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use

> Vick's

> >

> > >

> >

> > > all over my body but wow that stuff make you cold. I just lay

under

> >

> > >

> >

> > > the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you

guys

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed?

And

> >

> > >

> >

> > > what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am

> just

> >

> > >

> >

> > > going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some

sleep

> >

> > >

> >

> > > because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > thanks

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Tommy

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

The quality of the cotton may make a difference. Some people have

reported no problem with their cotton sheets. I had one set of cheap

Joe Boxer sheets (probably made in China) from Kmart, and those were

nearly impossible to de-bug. I also had a good set of sheets made of

a higher quality cotton with a tighter weave, and those were better.

myrtle

> >

> > Yes my blankets and sheets are cotton. I only use them one time and

> then put them in a bag to wash. i have a enough sheets and blankets

> for 4 nights. I don't have a washer and dryer at home so I have to go

> to the laundry mat.I think I will buy new ones that are not made of

> cotton. Do you still wash them every night even if they are not

> cotton? Because I can't go to the laundry mat everyday. I do like the

> idea of disposable sheets some else posted yesterday.

> >