say.

Let us stay focused on this discussion group to bird mites and their

treatment, etc. This forum is not about scabies, morgellons or other

afflictions. There are plenty of other resources for those who need

them.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Tim, administrator

Thanks Tim;

I no longer felt comfortable in the group with the re-appearing of this person, the same person that was on a vengeance last time of departure with this group by sending me a post full of wishes of mite infestation for me, how devious and convoluted of a soul.

I respect and appreciate this current group so much and find my encouragement to perserve on all levels possible. Words can not describe my gratitude, mostly to YOU.

I think of you often and in wonderment of your ingenious insight to set up the website and this group.

You make me smile in between my tears.

Marguerite

From: bird mites <tim@...>Subject: Please be civilbird mites Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 9:46 AM

Hi All,It was recently brought to my attention that a certain member hasresorted to personal attacks on others here and had some inflammatorythings to say. Needless to say, all such posts brought to my attentionwill be deleted and the member will be banned. It is difficult enoughdealing with this affliction without having to defend what one wishes tosay.Let us stay focused on this discussion group to bird mites and theirtreatment, etc. This forum is not about scabies, morgellons or otherafflictions. There are plenty of other resources for those who needthem.Thank you all for your understanding.Tim, administrator

We all appreciate Tim for his patience and kindness to all sufferers and

I think it would be nice for those of us with a few extra dollars to

show our appreciation with a donation to his web site to keep it there

for us. I know most of you don't have extra money after spending so

much on other products, but just a few dollars once in a while would

help. I'm sure keeping this website open is not cheap. Just a

suggestion. Joan

>

> From: bird mites tim@...

> Subject: Please be civil

> bird mites

> Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 9:46 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi All,

>

> It was recently brought to my attention that a certain member has

> resorted to personal attacks on others here and had some inflammatory

> things to say. Needless to say, all such posts brought to my attention

> will be deleted and the member will be banned. It is difficult enough

> dealing with this affliction without having to defend what one wishes

to

> say.

>

> Let us stay focused on this discussion group to bird mites and their

> treatment, etc. This forum is not about scabies, morgellons or other

> afflictions. There are plenty of other resources for those who need

> them.

>

> Thank you all for your understanding.

>

> Tim, administrator

>

I can't believe someone would say that to you M. I am sorry that happened and glad that is no longer going on here. What a negative influence to have on every one here. We go here for support and as if directly hurting a member ins't going to indirectly create negativity for the others who are rooting for the one who is targeted. I guess some people have to act out and don't understand how their actions can harm others and spread like wild fire. Hugs to everyone and to all those who witnessed/experienced that. I hope that negativity did not settle in.J. -- On Sun, 11/30/08, Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...> wrote:From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>Subject: Re: Please be

civilbird mites Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 11:41 PM

Thanks Tim;

I no longer felt comfortable in the group with the re-appearing of this person, the same person that was on a vengeance last time of departure with this group by sending me a post full of wishes of mite infestation for me, how devious and convoluted of a soul.

I respect and appreciate this current group so much and find my encouragement to perserve on all levels possible. Words can not describe my gratitude, mostly to YOU.

I think of you often and in wonderment of your ingenious insight to set up the website and this group.

You make me smile in between my tears.

Marguerite

From: bird mites <timbirdmites (DOT) org>Subject: Please be civilbird mitesDate: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 9:46 AM

Hi All,It was recently brought to my attention that a certain member hasresorted to personal attacks on others here and had some inflammatorythings to say. Needless to say, all such posts brought to my attentionwill be deleted and the member will be banned. It is difficult enoughdealing with this affliction without having to defend what one wishes tosay.Let us stay focused on this discussion group to bird mites and theirtreatment, etc. This forum is not about scabies, morgellons or otherafflictions. There are plenty of other resources for those who needthem.Thank you all for your understanding.Tim, administrator