is rinsed.  I have a spray bottle of the recipe from earth clinic and

I also apply this with my masque sometimes as well and then work it

all in with the balm or a shea butter.  I am one that does not have

any tub, I have a shower and that is it, so I found I have to be a

bit more creative and it does work for anyone interested or in the

same situation.

>

> It is a known hair softener as well.  Careful, curly hair can

easily frizz.  Its also a great skin softener and sloughing agent.

>

> Please don't drink the Borax.  Use the principals of the salt and c

protocol with a pH buffer instead.

>

> Frito

>

Yes, the instructions Titled: Suggestions For People With Unexplained Skin Disease

Besides the Lugol's it also states peppermint oil.

No I do not add it to mine. I do not have a tub. I do not use iodine but my reasons are for another time.

I didn't necessarily want to give the recipe away so much as to explain the principals behind the main ingredients as I feel they are important. Its not my place to violate her copyright rules. It seems when one understands why they may be doing something, it becomes easier to do for some reason especially when its just so labor intensive and the results don't show immediately. The Borax, salt, and baking soda are things a lot of us are using as well, so not only understanding the correlations b/w the ESP instructions but being able to incorporate these principals into the environment or laundry is also important in our "mite" fight.

Have a great day....Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:10:24 PMSubject: Re: Borax and ESP

Frito, do you add the lugols solution (iodine)to your mix? I threw my directions away, paper you know..lol, and I thought it mentioned adding it. Trish has me taking it morning and night internally but I forget to add it to the bath.b>> When using the ESP products it is recommened to bathe in salt, borax, and baking soda. What is baking soda? It is a salt. Sodium Bicarbonate and it is a pH stabilizer as well. I feel it is important to know the principal behind the soak recommedations. And this is the reasoning I had for posting info on the Borax. The soaks function in the same manner as the information I posted albeit it it is rinsed. I have

a spray bottle of the recipe from earth clinic and I also apply this with my masque sometimes as well and then work it all in with the balm or a shea butter. I am one that does not have any tub, I have a shower and that is it, so I found I have to be a bit more creative and it does work for anyone interested or in the same situation.> > It is a known hair softener as well. Careful, curly hair can easily frizz. Its also a great skin softener and sloughing agent.> > Please don't drink the Borax. Use the principals of the salt and c protocol with a pH buffer instead.> > Frito>