RemedySpot.com

Borax and ESP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When using the ESP products it is recommened to bathe in salt, borax, and baking soda. What is baking soda? It is a salt. Sodium Bicarbonate and it is a pH stabilizer as well. I feel it is important to know the principal behind the soak recommedations. And this is the reasoning I had for posting info on the Borax. The soaks function in the same manner as the information I posted albeit it it is rinsed. I have a spray bottle of the recipe from earth clinic and I also apply this with my masque sometimes as well and then work it all in with the balm or a shea butter. I am one that does not have any tub, I have a shower and that is it, so I found I have to be a bit more creative and it does work for anyone interested or in the

same situation.

It is a known hair softener as well. Careful, curly hair can easily frizz. Its also a great skin softener and sloughing agent.

Please don't drink the Borax. Use the principals of the salt and c protocol with a pH buffer instead.

Frito