RemedySpot.com

Women/Men

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think the direction of the other thread is fun, but how about this concerning why women seem to be the preferred host.

Womens bodies have a higher percentage of fat, and toxins are stored in adipose (fat) tissue. The more toxins contained in a body, the more the liver, kidneys, and skin work with the immune system to get rid of them. More on this later. But the toxins definately change the terrain and whats produced in it, i.e. hormones, pH, enzymes, etc, so a higher percentage of us seem to be affected. Pheromones alone would not explain why a young girl or babies seem to be affected as well. Babies, have a high percentage of adipose tissue as well, and for their size and the comparison of that to what they are exposed to internally or envirnomentally, or how much they eat, then that could add up to a heavy toxin load rather quickly. There are many theories including mine above but no one theory seems to explain it for everyone.

Toxin exposure does also include the exposure to xeno-estrogens and our nation is inundated with them. We know about estrogen, the "female" hormone. High enough exposure to these produce female characteristic development in boys and men and cause our young girls to start menstruating at incredibly early ages these days. There is a threshold somewhere and whom is to say it is the same from body to body, age to age. But with the build up these, then one could explain the pheromone attraction and over worked immune systems in relation to a parasitic insect infestation, including our men and sons.

To better health.......Frito

interesting...question, could it be we all drank the walmart milk? http://www.topix.com/forum/city/elizabethton-tn/T2AGOPJ0A9DETQ68S >> I think the direction of the other thread is fun, but how about this concerning why women seem to be the preferred host.> > Womens bodies have a higher percentage of fat, and toxins are stored in adipose (fat) tissue. The more toxins contained in a body, the more the liver, kidneys, and skin work with the immune system to get rid of them. More on this later. But the toxins definately change the terrain and whats produced in it, i.e. hormones, pH, enzymes, etc, so a higher percentage of us seem to be affected. Pheromones alone would not explain why a young girl or babies seem to be affected as well. Babies, have a high percentage of adipose tissue as well, and for their size and the comparison of that to what they are exposed to internally or envirnomentally, or how much they eat, then that could add up to a heavy toxin load rather quickly. There are many theories including mine above but no one theory seems to explain it for everyone. > > Toxin exposure does also include the exposure to xeno-estrogens and our nation is inundated with them. We know about estrogen, the "female" hormone. High enough exposure to these produce female characteristic development in boys and men and cause our young girls to start menstruating at incredibly early ages these days. There is a threshold somewhere and whom is to say it is the same from body to body, age to age. But with the build up these, then one could explain the pheromone attraction and over worked immune systems in relation to a parasitic insect infestation, including our men and sons.> > To better health.......Frito>

Another question. :) How's about the containers it is in? and our bottled water, and our pop, and most other drinks, and the plastics in the microwave used for cooking, and some of the pans with nonstick coating, and baby bottles, baby toys, kids toys, and ........

From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:25:34 AMSubject: Re: Women/Men

interesting. ..question, could it be we all drank the walmart milk? http://www.topix. com/forum/ city/elizabethto n-tn/T2AGOPJ0A9D ETQ68S >> I think the direction of the other thread is fun, but how about this concerning why women seem to be the preferred host.> > Womens bodies have a higher percentage of fat, and toxins are stored in adipose (fat) tissue. The more toxins contained in a body, the more the liver, kidneys, and skin work with the immune system to get rid of them. More on this later. But the toxins definately change the terrain and whats produced in it, i.e. hormones, pH, enzymes, etc, so a

higher percentage of us seem to be affected. Pheromones alone would not explain why a young girl or babies seem to be affected as well. Babies, have a high percentage of adipose tissue as well, and for their size and the comparison of that to what they are exposed to internally or envirnomentally, or how much they eat, then that could add up to a heavy toxin load rather quickly. There are many theories including mine above but no one theory seems to explain it for everyone. > > Toxin exposure does also include the exposure to xeno-estrogens and our nation is inundated with them. We know about estrogen, the "female" hormone. High enough exposure to these produce female characteristic development in boys and men and cause our young girls to start menstruating at incredibly early ages these days. There is a threshold somewhere and whom is to say it is the same from body to body, age to age. But

with the build up these, then one could explain the pheromone attraction and over worked immune systems in relation to a parasitic insect infestation, including our men and sons.> > To better health...... .Frito>

Wow. I am glad I stick with organics.From: dammitgrl2001 <dammitgrl2001@...>Subject: Re: Women/Menbird mites Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 8:25 AM

interesting. ..question, could it be we all drank the walmart milk? http://www.topix. com/forum/ city/elizabethto n-tn/T2AGOPJ0A9D ETQ68S >> I think the direction of the other thread is fun, but how about this concerning why women seem to be the preferred host.> > Womens bodies have a higher percentage of fat, and toxins are stored in adipose (fat) tissue. The more toxins contained in a body, the more the liver, kidneys, and skin work with the immune system to get rid of them. More on this later. But the toxins definately change the terrain and whats produced in it, i.e. hormones, pH,

enzymes, etc, so a higher percentage of us seem to be affected. Pheromones alone would not explain why a young girl or babies seem to be affected as well. Babies, have a high percentage of adipose tissue as well, and for their size and the comparison of that to what they are exposed to internally or envirnomentally, or how much they eat, then that could add up to a heavy toxin load rather quickly. There are many theories including mine above but no one theory seems to explain it for everyone. > > Toxin exposure does also include the exposure to xeno-estrogens and our nation is inundated with them. We know about estrogen, the "female" hormone. High enough exposure to these produce female characteristic development in boys and men and cause our young girls to start menstruating at incredibly early ages these days. There is a threshold somewhere and whom is to say it is the same from body to body, age

to age. But with the build up these, then one could explain the pheromone attraction and over worked immune systems in relation to a parasitic insect infestation, including our men and sons.> > To better health...... .Frito>