RemedySpot.com

Re: basements....ugh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Bessie, well the situation here is just getting to be like a ball and chain. We can totally get the things off our skin with the Clorox, salt, raid and neem oil used religiously. It's the environment. We killed the things out of the house using the Clorox and salt. The basement is too full of items to drench it like we need to. When we decided to use the basement for storage that was when we were just getting started on this fight. We didn't know that the things could live for almost a year without feeding. Now we are stuck till spring clean up to pull all that stuff out of the basement and then spray the area down with the Clorox and salt. We want to add some of the neem oil to the spray......the damn things just hate the neem oil and we buy it by the gallon and it goes really far. My washer and drier are down there also. That room is the first room we step in when we go down the stairs and it only has the washer, drier and our freezer in it. That room has been treated and we don't feel them in there......but there are 3 other rooms down there. The back room was my winter green house. I used to bring all my potted plants in from outside and put them in that room for the winter. It was wonderful to go sit down there when I had 3 foot of snow outside. That room is awful....each time I go back there I feel the damn things getting back on me. That's the room where we stored many of the items we remove from upstairs. I could kick myself for hanging on to those pieces of furniture. It's that horrible feeling of being so close but yet so far.....geezzzzzzzzzz what a life!!!! Rita

Rita? Adam?> > > Are you guys doing ok? Miss seeing you around...> > Hugs,> Trly>